Gabriella Lindley #51 Live, laugh, lasagne bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very telling that the scraps didn't make it into her food shop haul though

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've only just watched her WIEIAD video on instagram and I'm cracking up at that photo of her fridge. Her WIEIAD is like "ooooh I eat frewt, granowla, chewna melts, rewsted potatews and hallewmi" and her fridge is like "what is a vitamin"

• Haha
Reactions: 86
The way she tries to make herself sound like she’s doing an ASMR but her voice is so damn creepy.

Reactions: 18
43E2A9FE-2455-47B3-8360-D44CD367703C.jpeg

noticed it when her nails were green and held my pettiness in but why are all of her nails different lengths? She's sick for that 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Painting your nails takes ages though goes to show how busy she is that she changes them all the time

Reactions: 41
Haven’t been keeping up with Gobby in a while & of course she’s still the same old bore moaning about the weather & complaining about anything and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love that you can dip in and out of her threads and she's still doing the same tit. Her life is so stagnant and repetitive.

Reactions: 53
A spa break? As if! Who with, Jane and Bev? She’d hate it, she wouldn’t be able to watch Friends on a loop and she’d have to expose some flesh.
Okay okay, I know it’s fine to go to a spa with your mum. Just in the context of Gabbie, nah, it’ll never happen.
And ‘Grandad’s bolognese’ has made another appearance. Why does she always call it that?! Everything she does seems so strange and irritating to me. Wonder if she went out and bought Rose especially.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A spa break? As if! Who with, Jane and Bev? She’d hate it, she wouldn’t be able to watch Friends on a loop and she’d have to expose some flesh.
Okay okay, I know it’s fine to go to a spa with your mum. Just in the context of Gabbie, nah, it’ll never happen.
And ‘Grandad’s bolognese’ has made another appearance. Why does she always call it that?! Everything she does seems so strange and irritating to me. Wonder if she went out and bought Rose especially.
Omg her hair here looks like she’s used that horrible dye stripper that smells of egg (surely not just me 🥴)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god not the bags of bolognese again! No wonder she’s always feeling so tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 762773
noticed it when her nails were green and held my pettiness in but why are all of her nails different lengths? She's sick for that 😐
don’t hate me for this guiseee, but if gabby didn’t have such a crappy, bland personality, shehas potential to be a cute girl. But she’s so crappy on the inside it radiates through her. It just baffles me that for YEARS she has lost any/every friend, and doesn’t seem to realize (and if she does, she for damn sure hasn’t worked on it) that the problem is HER.

Reactions: 10
She did manage to stay in her room and watch Friends on loop at that retreat before 😂

Reactions: 12
Jesus I've never heard of them! I'm intrigued.
Not all chip shops make them as it depends on the fryer temperatures (our local fries hotter and it's a fire risk). Basically all they consist of is the batter that the fish is fried in, that is thrown into the fryer and it bubbles up and turns into scraps/scrapings/batter bits. AFAIK (and PLEASE someone correct me if I'm wrong) they used to be made towards the end of the night when they were scraping the last bits of batter they had made from the batter pan which wasn't enough cover a fish and the shop was near closing. Now, a lot of shops make them all day.

We went to a NE seaside town chippy about 4 years ago and I remember the lady working in there telling me that the kids used to go in there for a bag of scraps when they had spent all their money in the arcades and they couldn't afford anything, cause at the time they used to give them away for free.

Reactions: 11
Why is she dying her eyebrows dark when she is apparently going even lighter with her hair?! Also, not sure if it was just the lighting or filter on that story but her hair looked very dark to me!

Reactions: 12
It amazes me that she thinks batch cooking is something revolutionary and worth posting to the internet. Tell me you never cook from scratch without telling me you never cook from scratch

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Up my way most people just ask for the scraps to give to the cat as a treat, never know ayone to actually eat them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.