Gabriella Lindley #51 Live, laugh, lasagne bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she hopping for Hobbs to notice her if his notifications about her keep blinking?
But Gabbo, what if he has you restricted? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she hopping for Hobbs to notice her if his notifications about her keep blinking?
But Gabbo, what if he has you restricted? 🤪
Is this the modern version of signing in and out of MSN? Reckon she private messages him ''I like you too! OH sorriii that was meant for someone else."
I'm sniggering at the thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Is this the modern version of signing in and out of MSN? Reckon she private messages him ''I like you too! OH sorriii that was meant for someone else."
I'm sniggering at the thought.
“haha that was Jane being so random sorry”

• Haha
Reactions: 57
The way she posts every single bit of negativity to her stories is so childish. Her block list must be way, way in the thousands, I wonder if there’s some sort of limit to it. She’d block the internet if she could for daring to ever have a different opinion to her.

Reactions: 37
Pisses me off, that bedding was advertised to me and I wanted it straight away- until I saw the price… and this sloth can just buy it outright without a care!!

Though she has done me a favour because she has de-influenced me from buying it now she has it. I feel slightly ashamed now that I even wanted it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
wish I could randomly afford to splurge on a £60 bed set, I treat myself and my partner to a home bargains set for £20 the other week, it’s amazing!😂

Reactions: 14
It's all about the fabric conditioner you use on bedding I find, I also think George @ Asda do the best bedding it's always sooo soft

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her shop videos are so annoying they just consist of her stockpiling her ✨products✨ in plastic drawers and building more IKEA storage… ✨sewwww creative✨

edit: lasagne ravioli sounds vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Is she serious? I just paused to take a sneaky peek at her fridge post sew sew sew bad surgery. Chip shop scraps?? I thought what on earth is that? Those little end bits of chips? I googled it and it’s literally bits of crispy batter. I am convinced now all this time she was moaning about having SOOOCH bad pain it’s literally because she wanted to get her gallbladder out to carry on eating food with absolutely zero nutritional value, end up in pain 24/7 to manipulate Jane into staying with her for weird attention and sympathy and because she thinks she’ll magically never be in pain ever again. She’s SO SO infuriatingly STEWPID. I hope you eat something fatty out in public and the post gallbladder removal poop cramp waves hit Gabby (sorry, not sorry)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Who remembers Gabbys bisexual stage? Complete with an uploaded text to the internet bearing the news to Papi Longbottom (who didn’t give a shite either). So weird as she is quite possibly the most asexual person I’ve experienced...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It's all about the fabric conditioner you use on bedding I find, I also think George @ Asda do the best bedding it's always sooo soft
Yes!! All my bedding is Asda. Brill value for money and it washes well! Love their odd novelty patterns like floral dinosaurs and stuff too!

Reactions: 16
Is she serious? I just paused to take a sneaky peek at her fridge post sew sew sew bad surgery. Chip shop scraps?? I thought what on earth is that? Those little end bits of chips? I googled it and it’s literally bits of crispy batter. I am convinced now all this time she was moaning about having SOOOCH bad pain it’s literally because she wanted to get her gallbladder out to carry on eating food with absolutely zero nutritional value, end up in pain 24/7 to manipulate Jane into staying with her for weird attention and sympathy and because she thinks she’ll magically never be in pain ever again. She’s SO SO infuriatingly STEWPID. I hope you eat something fatty out in public and the post gallbladder removal poop cramp waves hit Gabby (sorry, not sorry)
Great Scott her diet is appalling. I have IBS and if I ate anything in there once, never mind repeatedly, I'd be in crippling pain.

Reactions: 22
Who remembers Gabbys bisexual stage? Complete with an uploaded text to the internet bearing the news to Papi Longbottom (who didn’t give a shite either). So weird as she is quite possibly the most asexual person I’ve experienced...
As a bi girl who is somewhat on the Ace spectrum, we do not claim her!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What on earth!? Scraps are a big thing where I'm from (I personally think they are disgusting but it is the geordie way lmfao) however, I've never seen them from a shop!? They are literally just an add on you can have when you have a rare chippy tea. But OFCOURSE Gobs has them as part of her normal food shop. Jesus wept. God is there anything with nutritional value in that fridge!

Reactions: 27
What on earth!? Scraps are a big thing where I'm from (I personally think they are disgusting but it is the geordie way lmfao) however, I've never seen them from a shop!? They are literally just an add on you can have when you have a rare chippy tea. But OFCOURSE Gobs has them as part of her normal food shop. Jesus wept. God is there anything with nutritional value in that fridge!
I wouldn’t even judge her eating crap sometimes, she is human, we all do it sometimes.. we give in to cravings etc. but she spent so long repeatedly moaning about how she’s in sooOooOo much pain, pain randomly hits her out nowhere for no reason whatsoever at ALL, she randomly throws up.. and she’s had all that surgery only recently and she’s STILL eating chocolate and fried food and all that other crap. There is just no way she’s not still having issues or she’s going to go back to how she was before.. bitching and moaning about her stomach and her mumsy rushing back to her side to rub her back

Reactions: 21
Jesus I've never heard of them! I'm intrigued.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.