Gabriella Lindley #50 Flop shop, too much stock, did you know I had an Op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep saying it's been a year, it's been about 18 months because about 6 months ago she was saying the same tit.

Reactions: 32
I love how the thread is the liveliest it's been in weeks bc Gobs is getting her hair done 😂

Also, why is she so set on having this dark to light ombre? It looks good on some people but I don't think it will suit her, light her doesn't suit her at all

Reactions: 26
I love how the thread is the liveliest it's been in weeks bc Gobs is getting her hair done 😂

Also, why is she so set on having this dark to light ombre? It looks good on some people but I don't think it will suit her, light her doesn't suit her at all
Because Zoe has light hair

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m watching one of her first ever Austria vlogs and christ, she was so rude and entitled back then, before people called youtubers out etc.
Watch from where I have screenshotted. Also, her and Jane got a Starbucks in the airport, and when they got to Austria.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Her getting her hair done is convincing me even more that her surgery was cosmetic. Just something in my head saying she’ll have it done and during the big reveal do a mirror selfie like “oh and look at all this weight that I totally definitely lost all by myself💇🏼‍♀️💃🏼

Reactions: 38
Her hair is super warm toned so there’s no ducking chance she will get that colour unless she literally goes to light blonde and works back from there. She’s such a dumbass

Reactions: 28
Every single time the hair talk rolls around she posts ashy toned hairstyles, and without fail, she always emerges from her hair appointment with bright ginger hair and saying she loves it sew sewww much. And I though balayage was left behind in 2014 or whenever it was when she made a dig about it on Twitter?

PS. No hate to those with ginger hair - love it and it looks amazing. Gabby with a bun, however, looks like a clay turd that's been left to set in the oven for too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Thing is though all these pictures show the models with curled and styled hair. She'll literally shove it back into a bun after 2 days and not bother

Reactions: 38
That photo in lilac gingham is a bit deceptive too. It’s taken from below so makes her hair look longer than it is, and the one from last year is taken from above…so yeah, her hair has grown. But not miraculous amount. Just a decidedly normal amount!

Reactions: 20
She looks good with dark hair. Like her old vlogs with her dark hair. Either commit to going light or keep it dark. You’re wasting your money and another person’s appointment just to shove a box dye over your hair when you realise it’s too much work for your “tiny littul brain”

Reactions: 23
I swear she cries “it’s botched”/“it went wrong” whenever something takes longer than she thinks it should. Going dark to light isn’t going to happen in one session and it is also hard to process hair that’s been box dyed (I use to box dye when I was younger but quickly learnt it’s not good). And I totally agree with you all about her hair looking better dark. I was going back through her Insta and the light hair is just not the one. She also never keeps her hair light for long. She always goes back dark after like 2/3 months.

I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion but I didn’t dislike her actual blonde hair? I think she looked pretty. But her whole attitude around it was ridiculous. “What’s the first thing you’re going to do when I dye my hair blonde” 🤦🏼‍♀️ It was so weird how she was trying to make herself the third twin. She also never sticks with anything, she’s too lazy for the upkeep. Such a Gemini!!!!

6B225A0B-5F05-4EC9-8856-B4D25F891954.jpeg

But personally, my all time favourite was her April fools joke hahahaha, I wish that video was still up

B690778C-BDC3-4115-9AB6-A591B569F4F0.png

• Haha
We all know she doesn't have a hairdresser or colourist she's familiar with or goes back to, not for the past few 'transformations' at least, so the chances of her getting what she wants are slim to none.

Reactions: 22
Surprised she considers sitting at the hairdressers getting a balayage essential for her. If it was anyone else she’d be passive aggressively shading them all over her Twitter

Yeah her hair is long but it also looks damaged af... I actually think she looked better when she had short dark hair and bothered to style it.
At this point I think she should just get a wig whenever she fancies a change and let her natural hair get a rest.

Reactions: 16
I swear she cries “it’s botched”/“it went wrong” whenever something takes longer than she thinks it should. Going dark to light isn’t going to happen in one session and it is also hard to process hair that’s been box dyed (I use to box dye when I was younger but quickly learnt it’s not good). And I totally agree with you all about her hair looking better dark. I was going back through her Insta and the light hair is just not the one. She also never keeps her hair light for long. She always goes back dark after like 2/3 months.
The reason she things everything is 'botched' is because she sees pictures of people who have a certain hairstyle/fashion sense/weight etc and thinks *if only I do that, I will look the same as them* then quelle surprise, a hair cut or few stone weightloss doesn't miraculously make her look like Kendall Jenner so IT MUST BE BOTCHED! She will always blame the professionals until she just realises that changing your appearance however major, can not literally turn you into a new human. Blonde or Balayage, you are still Gabby, sorry.

Why is she going lighter now when she will soon want dark hair for Halloween? Also we know her well enough to know she'll pretend to love it, then when her life isn't immediately transformed because of a bit of dye it'll be a box dye job.

Reactions: 19
I dunno why she doesn’t just go to the same hairdresser as Zoe, as that’s the look she’s aiming for, and I’m pretty sure Zoe’s tagged her hairdresser on Instagram at some point.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.