Gabriella Lindley #50 Flop shop, too much stock, did you know I had an Op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing I just thought about re: stationery

Polly marketed hers as a "back to uni" sale
Gabbie marketed hers as "back to school"

I know Gabbie didn't go to uni and Polly did, so it wouldn't be authentic of her. But... Gabbie is 27? Her content isn't exactly "child friendly" (I'd argue it doesn't have a target demographic, because seriously, who is still watching her?)

She could've just gone with a generic "end of summer" sale to clear out stock for her Halloween colekkshun. Alas, that would require two brain cells to rub together

Reactions: 31
Okay another thought excuse my ignorance because I'm not totally sure how the school system works in the UK. But here in the US, she'd be late on marketing for back to school. Some kids and students in college are already back. From a consumer standpoint, I was looking for school supplies months ago.
School finishes end of July and goes back beginning of September in England, not sure on the rest of the UK I know Scotland is different so she’s maybe a little bit late but not majorly

Reactions: 9
I know I’m being petty, but you don’t really need to buy notebooks for school. They give you exercise books!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Okay another thought excuse my ignorance because I'm not totally sure how the school system works in the UK. But here in the US, she'd be late on marketing for back to school. Some kids and students in college are already back. From a consumer standpoint, I was looking for school supplies months ago.
Doesn’t matter as she only ships to the UK. International delivery is too difficult for her small brain - her words, not mine. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I was like 19/20 and had my own money, whenever anything would happen in my life, I'd change my hair. For some reason, I thought if I change my hair I'd suddenly be a new person.

Changing your hair does not change your circumstances, Gabby. Get some therapy, I beg of you.

Reactions: 40
Yeah her hair is not going to end up like that after box dyeing it back to brown last year. And what’s the bet that she won’t keep it like that for very long (the last lot of “blonde” lasted 2 months).

Also how nice of her to basically blame her hairdressers for it going wrong when she praised them when she went lighter last year!!! She loved it and couldn’t wait to go lighter 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

52210876-90DF-454D-8EDA-C05D5BCA2931.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is still amazed hair grows in a year 🤣
Literally I didn't get a haircut for a year because of covid and I feel like my hair grew the same amount as hers. She has to make herself special no matter what doesn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh Gabby just get some sort of sweepy fringe, get some volume in your hair, guarantee the new hair will look nice enough for a couple of days then she’ll get lazy and it’ll become the Munchy Trunchball bun look again.

Reactions: 20
Gah she’s so predictable. Radio silence, closed shop, sew poorly. Drastic return to social media, shop reopens, ooh hair transformation time. Next up on the agenda - She’ll dislike her hair, bash the hairdresser and box dye it brown. She’ll say something about redoing a room in her flat (bedroom most likely) and then rinse and repeat the whole charade. Change the record Gobs.

Reactions: 44
There’s something about George that I really dislike. Also, hate the way Gabbie seems to think he’s incredibly good looking!
To be fair, he minds his business, has a private life and seems a lot better than Gabby (that’s not saying much but still).

Reactions: 21
To be fair, he minds his business, has a private life and seems a lot better than Gabby (that’s not saying much but still).
He comes across pretty passive aggressive on Twitter. Also,like I said,it’s the way Gabbie goes on about him,more than anything! Yeah,you’re right though,he minds his business.

Reactions: 9
Surely she won't be able to get that ashy tone in one sitting from the hairdresser? She's got so much copper in it from the brown box dye.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.