Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of her Instagram stories has been deleted. I’m sure she had 800k followers on insta now she only has 691k

Reactions: 7
Going back to the soup, she has all the time in the world to make one at home and could bang out a 15 min video while she is at it. She manages to do it for a bench so surely she can do it with some cooking videos.
DON'T QUESTION HER FOOD CHOICES 😂😂😂
Your very reasonable and helpful comment could tip her over the edge.

Reactions: 5
I commented something on her posts before and next minute I had one of her sheep messaging me saying I was a hater and that Gabby has 690K followers and so I’m irrelevant? She kept going on and on and on sending me voice messages and everything it was bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I commented something on her posts before and next minute I had one of her sheep messaging me saying I was a hater and that Gabby has 690K followers and so I’m irrelevant? She kept going on and on and on sending me voice messages and everything it was bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s borderline harassment. Hopefully they’ll look back in a few years and realise how stupid it was to be that hooked on someone who doesn’t even know/care for your existence.

Reactions: 11
Why would anyone bother "advising" her when she clearly always take it as trolling. She is old enough to know better, can go to a therapist and sort herself out.
I would never understand how her head operates really..

That’s borderline harassment. Hopefully they’ll look back in a few years and realise how stupid it was to be that hooked on someone who doesn’t even know/care for your existence.
I know it was very bizarre. I asked if she was a Mrs Meldrum follower as well 🤣 Also she shouldn’t post “What I eat in a day” videos if she finds food talk triggering! and she only ever appears to respond to hate! Ive DM’d her a couple of times and they’ve been left unread but she responds to the hate 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All of her Instagram stories has been deleted. I’m sure she had 800k followers on insta now she only has 691k
Wow you are so right! I haven't looked at her social blade for ages. Stocks are plummeting across all platforms, tints of people unfollowing and unsubscribing

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Reminder to everyone, Please be careful and respectful when speculating on someones diagnosis, issues or health. - Please read our rules and why they're important
I've wondered for a while now if Gabby falls on the spectrum somewhere? She has super poor social skills and bites her head off at anyone who dares have the slightest different opinion to her. She also takes those weird selfies where she doesn't look at the camera and when she talks to the camera in her vlogs a lot of the time she glances away and doesn't seem to maintain eye contact. Also with her adamance of not wanting a romantic relationship. She's incredibly rude and has a very warped sense of reality. I am by no means saying that being on the spectrum makes you rude and aggressive like her as it's extremely wide and can bring out several characteristics, and you can fall anywhere on it. Just a thought :)

She’s messaged me again saying Gabby blocked her for no reason so I win 😅🤣 bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really is a dick.
Names don’t have a gender? She’s a bleeping moron. God alive she makes me so angry. Wants to jet off for a few months- what about the cat she apparently loves so dearly? She’s so selfish and her entire personality is inconsiderate and bitter. Sometimes I feel like messaging her mum to ask her to sort her lazy slob of a daughter out because Gab is clearly not going to do anything herself and she needs to change. She treats people who offer her advice and even people that support her like absolute tit and then wonders why she has no friends. I’m sick of seeing people like her have the world handed to them to the point she thinks she’s indestructible. Newsflash Gab: you’re not indestructible. One day this bitterness that you keep putting out there is going to come back and knock you for six and you’ll have wished that you listened to the advice of all of those “haters” over the years, even if you never admit that

Reactions: 28
I just find this "I'm so much more woke than everyone else" act really tedious now. She spouts utter bullshit whilst simultaneously being a real closed minded piece of hardwork who constantly shames other people.

Reactions: 22
I have never watched her videos but knew about her when she popped up on Zoes videos back in the day. I read this forum just to crack up at how easily shes triggered, it makes me wana create a twitter just to wind her up. i dont think she realises the way she responds just makes people wana troll more..

or am i just an asshole lool

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've wondered for a while now if Gabby falls on the spectrum somewhere? She has super poor social skills and bites her head off at anyone who dares have the slightest different opinion to her. She also takes those weird selfies where she doesn't look at the camera and when she talks to the camera in her vlogs a lot of the time she glances away and doesn't seem to maintain eye contact. Also with her adamance of not wanting a romantic relationship. She's incredibly rude and has a very warped sense of reality. I am by no means saying that being on the spectrum makes you rude and aggressive like her as it's extremely wide and can bring out several characteristics, and you can fall anywhere on it. Just a thought :)
Omg yessss!! THIS!!! Completely agree.

Reactions: 2
Apologies to the admin, was definitely not trying to diagnose, just a bit of curiosity from my end! Hope I haven't offended anyone.

Social media to her is like self harm, she puts up pictures of what she’s eating, or of herself cause she wants the reaction, and if it’s bad then she can beat herself up about it. She’s so quick to blame everyone else for “triggering comments” but she’s literally asking for it. Do yourself a favour girl and stop posting stuff like that if it triggers you! She clearly has some serious MH issues she needs to get help with, telling Twitter won’t help.

Reactions: 15
I feel a little sad for her as she has said on Twitter that Nellie has saved her life multiple times. If you can tell the world that, you can tell a therapist and get help. Nowt wrong with loving cats but they can't be your sole repeated saviour. Get help, Gabby if you are reading. It doesn't have to be like this!
Don’t be. As she stated at the end of last year and beginning of this year ‘she has appointments with a therapist booked’
So unless she was lying about that (in which case even less reason to feel sorry for her) according to her, IS getting help.

Reactions: 2
I'm at home all day at the moment and eat lots of tinned food like beans /soup/ spaghetti etc purely because I'm too lazy to make anything, she clearly is too. Why not be honesy just say can't be bothered? 😂😂

Reactions: 16
She really is a dick.
This is so infuriating to me for some reason. Can't wait for her to eventually have a child and call them a name that they will get bullied for all because she believes "name's don't have a gender". The person who commented was right - there are names that are typically given to girls/boys and are considered girls/boys names. Kids are awful sometimes, and they will absolutely bully a boy if he has a name typically given to a girl and vice versa.

Seems like she does these bizarre things on purpose just to be 'different', or so that she has an excuse to argue with someone when they call her out on it. I can imagine her being the kind of mum going into their child's school constantly to make complaints and forever wanting to speak to the head :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘Names don’t have a gender’ hasn’t she always gone on about her favourite boy and girls names? Such a hypocrite!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.