Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I watched her 17min video about her new bench....I’ll admit I skipped A LOT.
She said “it’s not attached to the wall, because there’s damp on that wall and I need to sort that out. Plus if I don’t like it there I can move it”
So hang on? The priority wasn’t the damp, or your rotting windows? It was a bench you’re already planning on moving.
And she spent £40 PER cushion!! Mate, wish I Had money to through away like that.

Reactions: 30
All of her Instagram stories has been deleted. I’m sure she had 800k followers on insta now she only has 691k
That post was the last straw for me and I also I unfollowed in the hope other people did too. I genuinely used to enjoy her videos but have only kept following to watch her being a train wreck..

Reactions: 6
Hahahahaahahah I can’t believe that she’s a real bleeping person sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She blocked someone who asked why she had deleted her stories and pointed out how can you expect someone to know not to talk about food to you if it’s been deleted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She blocked someone who asked why she had deleted her stories and pointed out how can you expect someone to know not to talk about food to you if it’s been deleted 🤣
Hahaha, amazing 🤣 To quote @KYLIE above, I genuinely can't believe she's a real person sometimes!

Very valid point though - why make posts pointing that out only to then delete them so that no one sees 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Imagine being THAT bloody precious. Someone needs a new job

Reactions: 7
so a GP in Brighton has been closed after a doctor tested positive for coronavirus there. Since our gabz spends so much time at the doctors she will 100% start claiming she probably has this virus now, regardless if its her GP or not

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
so a GP in Brighton has been closed after a doctor tested positive for coronavirus there. Since our gabz spends so much time at the doctors she will 100% start claiming she probably has this virus now, regardless if its her GP or not
it actually wouldn’t surprise me

Reactions: 2
She put a tweet up last night saying she's taking a break from her mental health. Said tweet is now deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was just coming to say I wonder how long it takes for her to make this novel virus about her.

Coronavirus: Brighton GP practice closes after staff member tests positive https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51447761

There are very serious repercussions for patients in the area who have specific category conditions, who have come into contact with this HCP. Working in the NHS generally means we have great systems to close down and make situations safe for patients but at great expense and time. If gabby makes this about her then many people will be rightly livid as it will soon get spread onto clinician’s WhatsApp groups and go viral (pardon the pun).

Reactions: 3
Zoella has uploaded a new video where she organises her pantry and has bought the same jars as Gabby and has the same label maker for the jars.

Also has a window seat which she points out.

Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Zoella has uploaded a new video where she organises her pantry and has bought the same jars as Gabby and has the same label maker for the jars.

Wtf.
The tables have turned. Used to be Gabby copying everything Zoe did lol. Edit: wtf just clicked on Zoe’s video and there’s 14 ADS on it?!? surprised gabby hasn’t taken it this far yet lol

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder where Gabby would be right now if Zoe had never featured her in videos and they had never become 'friends' and collabed. Tbh she probably wouldn't still be earning enough money from youtube, since I don't think Gabby's channel would have grown without Zoe.

Reactions: 13
I wonder where Gabby would be right now if Zoe had never featured her in videos and they had never become 'friends' and collabed. Tbh she probably wouldn't still be earning enough money from youtube, since I don't think Gabby's channel would have grown without Zoe.
Completely agree. I found her via Zoe. I'm astounded she's making any kind of living from it. This 'Gabulous' company she has registered is probably somehow keeping her afloat/with money to buy a load of tit. I have no idea how, but how else is she managing?

Reactions: 10
She’d have found someone else to leech off of

Reactions: 3
Her cat voice honestly sends chills down my spine. Horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her cat voice has always grated on me, even when I used to watch her all the time🥶

Reactions: 18

Wtf.
She's also advertising a hair company I think Gabby did an ad for not long ago.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.