Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she says she’s moving to New York for a few months as if that’s a cheap and easy thing to do. She talks about it like it’s a week in Spain. She has no clue. That would be hella expensive. What planet is she on?? What about Nellie? What about income? Rent? Where would you stay for a weird amount of time like that? Plus there is zero chance she would move there ALONE Jesus Christ can you imagine it. I doubt she’d even make it to the airport alone. Mad
That’s what I find so hilarious. How does she think she can just move there??

Reactions: 9
Lol, the US would reject her immediately. She’d have to prove that she has skills and something to contribute to society, both of which she lacks. It’s also super hard to get a visa, it’s not like she’s planning on studying there or something. She thinks that everything is just gonna be offered to her. Even going to the US for a couple weeks holiday took so much planning, visa prep and saving up. You can’t just jet off. Love it if she got stopped at customs though, we’d never hear the end of it.

Her instagram stories are SO BAD she hasn't made any effort to crop out people's usernames at all! Probably hoping all of her fans will go and bully the "haters".

• Angry
Just went to her insta to check her stories and they’ve all been deleted... what’s she done now haha?

Reactions: 5
Just went to her insta to check her stories and they’ve all been deleted... what’s she done now haha?
She posted about 4 clips of her eating soup and her soup collection with about 40 tins and someone asked if she had made homemade soup before as it’s cheaper and healthier and takes little time and Gabby went on this rant about her being a bully and all this crap posting screenshots. Literally the woman said nothing wrong she seems like a genuine fan. Then she posted some more screenshots of people calling her out on her being rude. Yes fair enough one calling her Miss Piggy was rude but hey ho. Then she said “right that’s it I’m not posting anymore clips of food it’s too triggering for my mental health!!!!!!!!” and then deleted them all. Crazy 🤷🏼‍♀️

2FD2B0FA-515B-486D-9590-5C05885FC876.jpeg
AFF466D3-DFB9-427A-ADCD-7F1FCB609AEF.jpeg
A

Reactions: 7
This was the comment that she flipped out about, it wasn’t even bad!!
Jeez. Why is she so on edge with anything and everything anyone says to her? She literally just said that homemade soup might be better. I’m sure she meant healthy as in more nutritious as it’s fresh and not healthy as in less calories. Stop posting your foods if you’re “triggered” by people suggesting that something else might be nicer/more enjoyable.

Reactions: 31
She literally blows my mind
If you don’t want people to comment on what you’re choosing to eat then stop plastering it all over social media??? She’s in some vicious cycle with herself only where she flips out because somebody has commented on something she’s eating, has a go at everyone on social media and says she’s not showing what she eats then a few days later shows what she’s eating?
She is so insecure about her weight and I dare say is dealing with some kind of eating disorder and other mental health issues that she seriously needs to address
She’s so quick to attack people who offer alternative suggestions and it’s not normal
Surely she knows the best thing to do for her mental health is to get off social media and seek professional help?
Sorry for the rant but she’s honestly tipped me over the edge this time 😤🙄

Reactions: 25
That woman is not wrong tinned soups do contain a lot of sodium. Gaby being a witch as per usual. She’s so aggressive in her responses it’s really quite scary. She claims she was bullied (maybe she was) but she seems like one herself the way she’s always so angry and rude to people. Everything has such vitriol behind it.

Reactions: 26
I’ve told this story before but it’s relevant again!

Once she put a whole bottle of sweet chilli sauce on some nachos on her insta stories so I gave her a heads up that it contains a tit load of sugar (politely may I add) and she blocked me immediately! She’s so bleeping weird

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Her ego is so inflated for a youtuber who gets 75k views or less on most of her videos
How is she even earning a liveable income and funding all this stuff she buys?

Reactions: 13
She’s taking a ‘break’ for her mental health. Funny how it’s after she was a witch to someone and is now trying to backtrack by making herself the victim.

Stupid woman.
Her playing the ‘poor bullied me’ card after posting pics of her food... after she said she wouldn’t do that because she can’t handle people commenting on her food.

I could never feel sorry for her. She is a very simple person who has a very sad life and should not be on social media. Somehow we’ve (people on the forum) have found this tit show of a life to watch along with, like Grubby and her Netflix shows.
As long as she wants it out and puts it out to the world, I will always look down at the way she does things and exists, cos she certainly is not living. And I won’t feel bad about it, if it wasn’t available for me to watch I would have nothing to say.
Its on her if she wants it to stop. Just stop uploading. Simple.

She’s taking a ‘break’ for her mental health. Funny how it’s after she was a witch to someone and is now trying to backtrack by making herself the victim.
Maybe in that time she’s taking off she can go see that therapist she said she was seeing this year or do some exercise to help her mental health.

• Heart
She has spent years building up TY and IG based on others watching her and engaging with her, if your content is about your weekly shop, what you’re eating etc then people will engage with you about that!!! It’s not rocket science 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t want comments about it then don’t post it, simple. Also did she even think about that person and what being scolded on the internet could do to their mental health? It could send someone over the edge getting a message like that. Such a nasty thing to do. I hope she DM an apology

Reactions: 16
She has spent years building up TY and IG based on others watching her and engaging with her, if your content is about your weekly shop, what you’re eating etc then people will engage with you about that!!! It’s not rocket science 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t want comments about it then don’t post it, simple. Also did she even think about that person and what being scolded on the internet could do to their mental health? It could send someone over the edge getting a message like that. Such a nasty thing to do. I hope she DM an apology
There is no chance she will apologise. She will think she isn’t the victim and feel sorry for herself. I just hope her management see it and drop her soon. If her YT and instagram career ended it would be a big wake up call for her and hopefully she would get the help she needs...
I don’t follow her anymore and I’ve gotta say I definitely don’t miss her.

Reactions: 10
I feel a little sad for her as she has said on Twitter that Nellie has saved her life multiple times. If you can tell the world that, you can tell a therapist and get help. Nowt wrong with loving cats but they can't be your sole repeated saviour. Get help, Gabby if you are reading. It doesn't have to be like this!

Reactions: 15
Going back to the soup, she has all the time in the world to make one at home and could bang out a 15 min video while she is at it. She manages to do it for a bench so surely she can do it with some cooking videos.

Reactions: 16
Going back to the soup, she has all the time in the world to make one at home and could bang out a 15 min video while she is at it. She manages to do it for a bench so surely she can do it with some cooking videos.
DON'T QUESTION HER FOOD CHOICES 😂😂😂
Your very reasonable and helpful comment could tip her over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.