Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s amazing that she spent £120 for those bench cushions just for her cat to lay all over them with his shite smeared paws

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
A 17 min video about her storage bench?

I actually can't watch her anymore. What is so special about the bench that she will be able to harp on about it for 17 mins?

She will hate it tomorrow - or paint it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A 17 min video about her storage bench?

I actually can't watch her anymore. What is so special about the bench that she will be able to harp on about it for 17 mins?

She will hate it tomorrow - or paint it.
Awful video. Banging on about her cats name and calling Nellie Penelope. It’s just weird.

Reactions: 8
Judging by her insta stories poor Gobby is the only person experiencing storm Ciara in the whole of the UK!! 🥱 Thoughts and prayers going out to her 😩🙏🏻🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Storm snacks’ the duck is she on? Some people actually have to commute home from work in the storm, it’s not fun or ideal but it’s the weather and it’s part of life. Just goes to show how little she goes outside tbh. Also, at least open the damn blinds!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
‘Storm snacks’ the duck is she on? Some people actually have to commute home from work in the storm, it’s not fun or ideal but it’s the weather and it’s part of life. Just goes to show how little she goes outside tbh. Also, at least open the damn blinds!
The storm literally makes no difference to her life as she never leaves the flat anyway so I don't get why she's complaining. Not like Gabbie to spare a thought for people who have to work outside whatever the weather or are homeless in this weather though so I don't know why I'm surprised at her whinging.

Side note: what weather DOES Gabbie actually like because so far she seems to hate everything?

Reactions: 21
STORM SNACKS?!?
She’s so lucky to be at home, I’ve had to travel for 9 hours to get 200 miles and have had no access to food since 12pm, she well and truly has tipped me over the edge!!!

Reactions: 14
Why does she reply to her 'fans' like that? In her replies she is either passive aggressive or just plain rude.

She has zero self-awareness, which is exactly why she has zero friends.
Lol I'd love her to make it herself would be a disaster

Reactions: 9
It’s so fascinating how Gabby, and a lot of other Youtubers/influencers (if you can even call her that lol) have a ‘peak’ in their ‘career’, get too comfortable and cocky and think they can be lazy. It’s always the way with a lot of the Brit crew especially. They think they’re gods gift when really, there’s so much misery behind it all. Gabby is one of the worst for it, alongside Zoella. It’s sad to see bc there could have been potential there but she won’t even try to help herself, just makes herself look a laughing stock every single day.
When I was younger, I wished I could be a Youtuber bc it seemed like so much fun and an easy career, but seeing how easy it is to also become absolutely awful from it, I’m glad I didn’t. That said, a lot of them are doing well for themselves and aren’t wasting away, grabbing opportunities and trying to be a positive influence. It truly is what you make of it.

Reactions: 13
It’s so fascinating how Gabby, and a lot of other Youtubers/influencers (if you can even call her that lol) have a ‘peak’ in their ‘career’, get too comfortable and cocky and think they can be lazy. It’s always the way with a lot of the Brit crew especially. They think they’re gods gift when really, there’s so much misery behind it all. Gabby is one of the worst for it, alongside Zoella. It’s sad to see bc there could have been potential there but she won’t even try to help herself, just makes herself look a laughing stock every single day.
When I was younger, I wished I could be a Youtuber bc it seemed like so much fun and an easy career, but seeing how easy it is to also become absolutely awful from it, I’m glad I didn’t. That said, a lot of them are doing well for themselves and aren’t wasting away, grabbing opportunities and trying to be a positive influence. It truly is what you make of it.
I agree. I love sydandell’s YouTube channel as they are consistent with uploads and genuinely seem to love what they do and understand that this isn’t a normal life to live. They came into the YouTube world a lot later so maybe that’s why they are more humble about it. Then you have Gab who has done it for years yet she takes it for granted and wastes her life away

Reactions: 2
“Hi guys welcome back to my channel, today’s video is sponsored by... soup!”
She eats SO much pork she even has it in bleeping soup? I'm a vegetarian but I swear I don't know anyone who eats as much pork as she does wtf

Reactions: 12
I love how she says she’s moving to New York for a few months as if that’s a cheap and easy thing to do. She talks about it like it’s a week in Spain. She has no clue. That would be hella expensive. What planet is she on?? What about Nellie? What about income? Rent? Where would you stay for a weird amount of time like that? Plus there is zero chance she would move there ALONE Jesus Christ can you imagine it. I doubt she’d even make it to the airport alone. Mad

Reactions: 25
i just... you know what....i dont need words....just go look at her latest rant on instagram stories about the food shamers

Reactions: 5
i just... you know what....i dont need words....just go look at her latest rant on instagram stories about the food shamers
I don’t normally comment on this thread but I’ve just seen her story and her attitude is absolutely disgusting. The poor woman was only trying to give some advice!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.