Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said a while ago they thought she loved surgery so much because of all the attention she gets. I think that's hitting the nail on the head personally. I don't just think it's Jane I think she's happy to take undivided attention from anyone and has just cottoned on to the fact 'sympathy' from health problems is a good way to ensure that. She's the most narcissistic munchy I've ever seen. Probably some serious underlying attachment issues/separation anxiety even though she'd never admit it because she's a sewper independent boss babe.

Reactions: 47
Do you not need to eat a liver reducing diet pre gallbladder surgery? Youd at least want to reduce saturated fat in your diet to try and reduce gallstone pain. That picky plate is like a gallstones dream!

Her teeth are drifting because she doesn't wear her retainers

At this point are the surgeries even real? Who is operating on her?

Your anaemic babe because you keep having surgeries

Reactions: 39
When she was hoping there was something seriously wrong with her lung, saying ‘I’m not mad about it, it would explain a lot’. She latches on to every minor ailment and hopes and prays it’s something serious.
Well she feels crappy as a human but tries to blame it on some illness rather than her fucked up personality. And unfortunately for her, you can't have a surgery for that :sneaky:

Anyone fancy a new dp? ☺
(whomever keeps saying she was ever pretty is totally bonkers!)

gob.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Nah no way is she getting all these ops. Im telling ye it's just another tummy tuck or some tit

Reactions: 20
Well she feels crappy as a human but tries to blame it on some illness rather than her fucked up personality. And unfortunately for her, you can't have a surgery for that :sneaky:

Anyone fancy a new dp? ☺

View attachment 677193
Her eyes are sew sew green

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Diseased gallbladder" is so funny to me. Hun just say you have gallstones from your crappy lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’s had weight loss surgery and corrective surgery to get her body how she wants it! If thats what she wants to do that’s up to her. Lots of people do it and it’s even available on the nhs. But why is she now so ill from what are genuine illnesses. Fibroids could have been significantly reduced by having a coil fitted and she need never have had an inflamed gall bladder if she’d stuck to a healthy diet after the weight loss surgery. And why doesn’t she try less invasive treatment first? It really scares me that young women following her think this is a good way to live.

Reactions: 17
I no longer actually follow Gobby on any socials, her negativity is too much. But her negative force is so strong that even just keeping up with her threads on here are starting to see her negativity affect me and bring me down.

The worst of the worst kind of influencer, she is making me kind of depressed. I might just have to check out of her threads for a while. I'm sure if/when I return it won't take me long to catch up, because let's be honest, nothing ever changes with this overgrown child.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
When she was hoping there was something seriously wrong with her lung, saying ‘I’m not mad about it, it would explain a lot’. She latches on to every minor ailment and hopes and prays it’s something serious.
She was probably breathless because she’s unfit 🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s had weight loss surgery and corrective surgery to get her body how she wants it! If thats what she wants to do that’s up to her. Lots of people do it and it’s even available on the nhs. But why is she now so ill from what are genuine illnesses. Fibroids could have been significantly reduced by having a coil fitted and she need never have had an inflamed gall bladder if she’d stuck to a healthy diet after the weight loss surgery. And why doesn’t she try less invasive treatment first? It really scares me that young women following her think this is a good way to live.
i have to say, yes she did pay for cosmetic surgery to get her body how she wants….but her body is definitely not what she wanted, hence why people on here berate her for it. She paid tens of thousands….she literally looks the same as before

Reactions: 16
Also, it doesn’t seem healthy or ethical on the surgeon’s part to have so many pretty major surgeries in such a short space of time. All the skin removal, lipo, lifts and tucks, some botched according to Gabbie, were done in the space of 12-15 months. Can’t remember exactly, it’s all in her weight loss surgery video, which I can’t be bothered to rewatch. Typical Gabbie, no patience, she wanted her dream bod ASAP.

Reactions: 19
https://metro.co.uk/2021/07/23/woma...health-problems-from-junk-food-diet-14980010/

Very sad story, but also has shocking parallels to Gabby.

'An inquest was told her parents were ‘very loving’ towards Ms - but would ‘give in’ to her wishes and let her exist on a junk food diet, including chips, pies, chocolates, and cake.
The poor nutrition led to Ms - developing a stem cell disorder, bone marrow failure and severe anaemia. '

'Ms - had taken to sleeping on the sofa after refusing to go upstairs to bed and her mum, who was her full-time carer, slept on a chair nearby.'

'DC Stubbs said: ‘The housing officer felt Mrs - was very loving to K- but couldn’t cope. It was easier for her to give in to what K- wanted, instead of what she needed.’

🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I will be interested to see her recovery. I understand she has had numerous surgery's and tbh I hadn't had many surgery's at all by the time it came to have my own "diseased gallbladder" out but let me tell you I felt so lucky to have my mum because I was completely out of action for a month and then after that I took it slow. Until that point I had no idea how much you used your stomach area for pretty much everything!

I imagine the surgery may have changed? Plus Gabby seems to take it all in her stride anyway! It's like popping to Starbucks now. I had keyhole and had to stay in a few days after - removing the tube from whatever area it was in in my abdomen was something I never want to feel again! 😫

Reactions: 6

Anyone fancy a new dp? ☺

View attachment 677193
Whenever I see anyone call old Gabby pretty I just reckon they'd fancy George in a wig.

• Haha
Catching up on the last thread - it was actually me who first outed Siobhan Curham as the ghost writer on GG 🙈

Then when it blew up I had a fit of conscience and deleted my post, however of course that did bugger all as the bomb had already been detonated!

• Wow
Whenever I see anyone call old Gabby pretty I just reckon they'd fancy George in a wig.
I don't think she's ever been pretty - her face is very plain. It's more so with the lip and cheek fillers, as her features have all merged into one dead-eyed bland ball, plus the hair regression has just given her more face. It's like two balls of coal on an egg.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I will be interested to see her recovery. I understand she has had numerous surgery's and tbh I hadn't had many surgery's at all by the time it came to have my own "diseased gallbladder" out but let me tell you I felt so lucky to have my mum because I was completely out of action for a month and then after that I took it slow. Until that point I had no idea how much you used your stomach area for pretty much everything!

I imagine the surgery may have changed? Plus Gabby seems to take it all in her stride anyway! It's like popping to Starbucks now. I had keyhole and had to stay in a few days after - removing the tube from whatever area it was in in my abdomen was something I never want to feel again! 😫
I feel your pain literally! I’ve had two abdominal surgeries and any movement hurts. Even laughing. I don’t know how she can stand having another one what 6 weeks after the fibroid one . Sadist!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.