Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She's not even original enough to make her own picky dinner. It looks almost identical to this tweet sans cucumber.

Also it's not really a white or British thing to do. Tapas? Meze? Post Christmas party food? Just feeling like assorted foods?
Cringe - hers doesn’t have a single fresh thing on it. Gee, I wonder how she got fat and ended up with gall bladder issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Never mind red, she’s terrified of anything green. Salad, veg, grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

She's not even original enough to make her own picky dinner. It looks almost identical to this tweet sans cucumber.

Also it's not really a white or British thing to do. Tapas? Meze? Post Christmas party food? Just feeling like assorted foods?
I always took the phrase 'picky bits' and the occasion (usually during hot weather) to be the typical British part, rather than the idea of having an assortment of food for dinner -- if that makes sense?

I think she only posted it to try and be relatable because this heatwave has brought on loads of TikToks and Tweets talking about picky teas that have been popular.

Reactions: 20
Even though this is a new thread, you are reading this right. She is having another surgery in 4 days time according to this Instagram story
View attachment 675916
View attachment 675915
It truly is past the pale now, isn't it. Gabbie, the doctors are only nice to you because you're paying them. Imagine all the blood she's losing each time. Imagine the stress her body is under. bleeping hell. What is her long term goal here? To continually cut herself open for every pop and sniffle until...what? Her heart finally gives out from the strain?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It truly is past the pale now, isn't it. Gabbie, the doctors are only nice to you because you're paying them. Imagine all the blood she's losing each time. Imagine the stress her body is under. bleeping hell. What is her long term goal here? To continually cut herself open for every pop and sniffle until...what? Her heart finally gives out from the strain?
It's a worry, isn't it? Anaesthesia and surgery isn't a walk in the park. The amount of surgical trauma she's had in such a short space of her relatively young life, and most of it was elective or avoidable.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Slow to the new thread, here are the image highlights from the last one

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
What was the turning point where people started questioning her illnesses/operations?

I'm just curious because it must be tit for people not to believe you are ill but also there must be a reason for it.

Reactions: 12
What was the turning point where people started questioning her illnesses/operations?

I'm just curious because it must be tit for people not to believe you are ill but also there must be a reason for it.
For me it was the nose op, there was just absolutely no need for it and she made such a fuss of the aftercare and did seem to massively enjoy the attention.
But im now convinced its Munchausens/compulsive lying. Her not being called up for the Covid vaccine early and not mentioning it/complaining about it when there's literal video of her saying she's asthmatic/has lung issues etc. Oh and the therapist incident where in one introductory session apparently the therapist was the meanest woman she'd ever met in her life just rang all sorts of alarm bells.

Reactions: 68

I started to question things after the boob job(s), and that was when I still used to watch her. I started going off her shortly afterwards, and when she began to moan about every single illness ever and constantly mentioned her health on IG stories I was fully sick of her and began to think it was Munchausens (after reading on here it has only confirmed my suspicions)

Well the reason for it is that she spent about 2 years getting multiple weight loss surgeries whilst pretending she was in hospital desperately unwell, so she set the precedent herself to be honest. Then had to do a video explaining how she had lied about it. Then she carried on getting a new surgery every so often, now it's down to almost every month.

It was the constant complaints about being "poorly" and the obvious fishing for validation. She's been complaining about low iron for YEARS, just take a damn supplement! It seemed really off how manipulative she was about the weight loss surgery and how she didn't do any therapy or real work on her relationship with food and posted alarming ED stuff back in the day. And the constant bizarre little lies. I also remember years ago she said she can't drive because her eyesight is so bad

Reactions: 22
For me, it was the video when she admitted to having had six or seven post weight loss surgeries (skin removal, lipo, tummy tucks) in the space of a year. A YEAR!!! whilst keeping it a secret and vlogging throughout as if nothing was going on. The lies she must have told that year. And then it never really stopped, the illnesses and operations have kept on coming ever since.

Reactions: 45
Her mum is either just as delusional as gabby is or she can’t let go of the taking care of her daughter, she obviously thrives off of it. If that was my mum she would of sent me off to therapy a longgg time ago!

The day a million years ago when she ever-so dramatically (and extremely badly) acted out of breath because of her asthma, all the way smiling and gasping and eye bleeping the camera at the same time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

For me it was either the weight loss surgery where I think she lost a lot of blood (it's all muddled) and tried to gain sympathy as if she had some life threatening operation when really she chose to have the procedure. She hid what she got done but relished in the sympathy she was getting from the complications after.

Either that surgery or her third boob job to make it look less natural. It was so soon after the other and just seemed like she was finding fault.

Personally, I semi understand her not being honest about all the weight loss surgeries she had at first, especially because she eventually explained them in an honest and detailed way.

But the one where she lost blood was the one where she really dramatised it. GG users cottoned on to it being weight loss so it was clear she was manipulating her viewers and playing on their feelings for her.

Reactions: 20
When she was hoping there was something seriously wrong with her lung, saying ‘I’m not mad about it, it would explain a lot’. She latches on to every minor ailment and hopes and prays it’s something serious.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I think she uses surgery as a way to keep Jane pandering after her even though she’s “moved out” of home.

She’s never had a stretch of more than six months since she “moved out” of Thurgoland without Jane staying for an extended period becoss of all her ailments and surgeries.

She’s stunted at her teenage years.

There will ALWAYS be something she needs Jane to urgently look after her for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.