Gabriella Lindley #48 Mirabell, Mirabell on the wall, Gabbys the biggest twot of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the video that @Lanavalentine posted and I couldn’t believe the difference!! ✨Photo attached is 💯 not to be nasty, purely to show the change because I find it quite drastic ✨
D62A3F58-C133-417E-8AC1-E4DD5F400391.jpeg
SS from video and a recent TikTok

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I just watched the video that @Lanavalentine posted and I couldn’t believe the difference!! ✨Photo attached is 💯 not to be nasty, purely to show the change because I find it quite drastic ✨
View attachment 675128SS from video and a recent TikTok
I watched the video and I have to admit that I feel extremely sorry for Gobby… She is trying to convince herself that she was unhappy back then but anyone can see that she was actually the opposite of unhappy! She had a social life, a purpose to wake up put some make up, doing some clothes shopping and going out for coffee/ random trip to Boots with a friend (or at least what looked like to be a friend). This is what life should be in your 20´s not staying at home in pyjamas with your mum and looking for the next illness you’ll get while taking selfies of yourself crying on the toilets :confused: I really struggle to understand her family… if my sister/daughter was in this situation I would literally drag her to see a therapist and get some help

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Gabby has such a limited vocabulary that when she learns a word that isn't hot, nice, cute or any variant of nellington, she uses it constantly because she doesn't have any other words in her brain to use

hence the overuse of 'niche'

Edited to quickly add: how could I forget that she also knows the words operayshunn, poorly and pain

Reactions: 17
Funny how she didn’t whip her phone out & start filming them. As we all know she loves to film neighbours & noisy passers by.

What are you lying for??

Also in the comments she was rooting for the male, odd thought she despised the male species?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So tempting to comment on the video ideas box with things like collabs, her hanging out with friends, her doing volunteering, her journey with musical theatre auditions, reviewing different coffee shops in Brighton, 10 things to see or do in Brighton 😂

Reactions: 24
Serious question since i havent been following Gabby for like 5 years.. has she actually had any relationships/friendships since? I dont understand how her family arent concerned for her. Also I dont want to blame Jane, but jesus, let your child grow up 😬 she will never learn if Jane is literally doing every little thing for her.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 675128SS from video and a recent TikTok
What is happening to her eyes here? I mean, I know it’s weight gain and fluid retention but has she had something done that’s totally botched?

These screenshots are just so sad. She was always a very awkward girl socially which made her stand out in the wrong way, but I think she looked attractive in the older videos. Lovely pale skin & dark hair, much slimmer, a natural face, didn’t wear ugly glasses and a turd bun all day every day.

Serious question since i havent been following Gabby for like 5 years.. has she actually had any relationships/friendships since? I dont understand how her family arent concerned for her. Also I dont want to blame Jane, but jesus, let your child grow up 😬 she will never learn if Jane is literally doing every little thing for her.
Gabby has had three very brief “relationships”:

1. Poppy. She stalked her on Instagram, love bombed her with comments, changed her Tumblr to be like Poppy’s. Gabby ended up seeing her for a few weeks. They went to a party together and to the aquarium. I think Poppy did stay over at one point, but suddenly disappeared. Poppy was everything Gabby was not - gorgeous, confident, fun, sure of her sexuality. What she was doing with Gobs I have no idea. This is the closest Gabby ever got to a proper relationship.

2. Ring man. This is the man she met on Tinder that she put a ring emoji next to in her phone. Apparently he had a child. Stepmum Gobs is the worst thought ever! She went on two dates with him, maybe met up with him on the beach very late one night, stalked him at Starbucks and then never mentioned him again.

3. Eeshan. Of “emergency cricket match” fame. There is zero evidence she’s ever met Eeshan in person. He was actually on the scene back in 2013/4 as Gabby wrote jealously on his Insta when some other girl commented. He returned as her “boyfriend” later on, when apparently she was spending her birthday with him but got busted spending it with Jane. Weirdly, this is who she’s referring to when she mentions being catfished! He’s some kind of internet “boyfriend”.

There was also that fame bleep guy she flirted with on Twitter that she met at some theme park Halloween thing, but it turned into nothing.

As for friends, there has been Zoe, Hobbie, Evan, Lydia & Lucy (the twins), Fab Han, Amelie and the other girl who worked at Gabby’s then agency, Lucy, the girl she met at Slimming World (forgot her name, sorry!) and she briefly used to have a friendship with that Disney-obsessed girl called Jade? Also she partied with Jedward a couple of times and supposedly kissed one of them, although she pretends she shagged him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
What happened with her and FabHan? Did they just drift apart?
I think they just drifted apart, Hannah addressed it in a Q&A a while ago and she just said something neutral like how Gabby is just really busy with her flat but she can't wait for sleepovers when she's done.

Tbh with people like Hannah and Lucy Wood, I don't think it's all been them cutting Gabby off (even though her awful reputation online might have something to do with it) I also think there is some truth to what Gabby says where she constantly says no to plans or doesn't reply to friends. There's only so many times you make up excuses or say you're busy before people just stop asking you. Also if she's never initiating meeting up with any of these friends to actually maintain the friendship, they probably just lost interest and stopped being the one suggesting the plans every time. And then Gabby probably plays the victim and says that none of her friends care about her.

Reactions: 21
Just realised I forgot Becca Rose in her list of friends.

Becca Rose was her first YouTube friend. Same situation as Zoe - had some kind of falling out/drifting apart and then Gobs subtweeted her at every opportunity. She removed the Rose from her name Gabriella Rose (her real middle name) because she said it was overdone or something. Pathetic as you can get.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Conspiracy theory I’m convinced that gabby is the one who posted on gurugossiper about Zoe’s ghost writer 😂 she was around at the right time & so would have known all the details, it was about then that they started to drift apart. she has posted hate about all her other past female friends, twins homophobia, becca lying about cancer she’s really petty and I could totally imagine that would be a big enough reason for Zoe to completely cut gabby off And exactly the sort of thing that gabby would do in her boiling hot flat in her oversized clothes on her own after a message from Zoe saying she can’t come to Waitrose as she’s already been that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't fathom how she can't see that the common denominator in all her deteriorated relationships is her. All these people manage to maintain other friendships/romantic relationships etc. Gabby literally has her mum and cat. It isn't healthy to be completely dependent on one person as much as she tells herself she isn't. If every single relationship you've had has broken down and all those people still have other long-term relationships, the problem isn't them Gabby. It's sad really. She won't ever thrive until she addresses what her *actual* problems are and stops telling herself everyone else is a hater and she'll be happy once whatever her current health issue is, is fixed.

Reactions: 26
She's always complaining about her flat being too hot, despite choosing to live on a top floor flat with loads of windows which she refuses to open in case Nelly realises a better life is possible and makes his great escape. I also think she genuinely believes her problems are because she's in Brighton so she'd be happier elsewhere, even though her problems come from who she is rather than her location.
Possible silly question, but don't people have fly screens in England? Keep the bugs out and your pets in?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.