Gabriella Lindley #48 Mirabell, Mirabell on the wall, Gabbys the biggest twot of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You may not have a swimming pool in your back garden Gabatron but you do have the English Channel. I suggest you go for a dip.
Or she could, you know, have a cold bath! Chuck in a few frozen lasagnes and she would be jazzed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who’s gonna tell this girl that being hot isn’t a personality trait? And there are other things in life to talk about? She’s seriously boring me now

Oh my god Gobs. What a strenuous day for you babe, how did you cope? So like yesterday, I worked an 8 hour shift in a 35 degree shop with no air conditioning or windows, front facing glass doors, whilst wearing a mask, doing a 1000+ piece delivery and serving customers. I also had an hour commute either side. But like, god, my day was such a doddle in comparison. I can't even imagine how awful it would be emptying the bins and then being able to have a cool shower and spend the day entirely as I pleased. duck hun, you've got it BAD. 3 flights of stairs. tit. :rolleyes: 😂

Christ I know everyone has their own problems but read the bleeping room you privileged scone.
Privileged scone is up there with one of my favourite things I’ve heard on tattle🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or she could, you know, have a cold bath! Chuck in a few frozen lasagnes and she would be jazzed 😂
I work in customer service and the number of grown adults I've had throw a tantrum this week because they can't have their paddling pools delivered THIS SECOND. When they say things like "how will I cool my kids down???" I so just want to tell them to chuck them in the bath 😭 Gabby would definitely be one of those customers if she had the nerve to talk to people in real life.

Reactions: 24
I work in customer service and the number of grown adults I've had throw a tantrum this week because they can't have their paddling pools delivered THIS SECOND. When they say things like "how will I cool my kids down???" I so just want to tell them to chuck them in the bath 😭 Gabby would definitely be one of those customers if she had the nerve to talk to people in real life.
We went to buy a fan earlier that we'd reserved in advance having checked the stock first, and there was some idiot moaning at the poor guy behind the till because there weren't any fans left and none on the shop floor. I was stood there thinking wow, this is peak Gabby behaviour tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I mean IF ONLY this girl lived near a beach where she could go and cool off everyday. I actually can’t cope with her 😩 She earns decent money (or she did) yet all she does is bleeping complain. I get that money doesn’t make you happy but she actually has the means to fix her problems (aka buy a house, get a decent therapist, get a PT, etc) and she does non of it. Or rather does it but puts no thought into it/doesn’t stick at it so never sees the benefits. You best believe if I had her £ I’d have a nice secluded house with a home gym with my therapist on call 😂

Gabby and Zoe’s friendship was before the twins, but there was an overlap with the brief Zoe reconciliation and then the twins did disappear a few months after that, to be sudddenly replaced by Fab Han in vlogs, and then Amelie & the other girl who worked for her agency at the time (both of whom also disappeared VERY quickly after the incredibly awkward ‘Friendmas’).

Gabby and Zoe’s friendship fizzled out, seemingly for two reasons. I think Zoe started to realise how weird and obsessive Gabby could be, and slowly started to distance herself. There were a fair amount of comments from Zoe’s fans at the time which pointed out Gabby’s creepiness - not all Zoella fans liked her!

Gabby was very clingy to Zoe and didn’t seem to be liked by any of Zoe’s close friends at the time either (Louise, Tanya). If anyone can be bothered to find videos of Zoe’s old book launch (I think? Maybe it was a brand thing), I bet there are some gems in that! Also, Alfie clearly did not like Gabby AT ALL.

Gabby started to subtweet tit about Zoe and Alfie a LOT, which only made Zoe more distant. Bitching about pugs, bitching about ombre hair, basically stuff Zoe was known for at the time. I think Gabby and Alfie had a public spat over some kind of YouTube feature, but I can’t remember the exact details.

There was a brief reconciliation around the time of the “Honesty” video, but it was one meeting/a couple of videos recorded in one day, and never repeated.

Same story with the twins. Gabby again being an obsessive and weird friend, making them uncomfortable, being a terrible person (when she told them they couldn’t stay if they were going to be late). Gabby initially dropped heavy hints that there was a big flounce on her part due to homophobia, but there is zero evidence of the twins being homophobic, and what’s more, she also reached out to them more than once to try and repair the friendship! They didn’t reply to my knowledge.

My personal theory is that she was incredibly jealous of the twins. She tried to be like them dying her hair blonde; it was obvious she wanted to be the third twin. I think they attracted a lot of attention as very confident, bubbly identical twins and she was jealous. Also, Hobby flirted heavily with one of them 👀

Again, a lot of subtweeting when she had fallen out with them. Absolutely pathetic and so childish.

Edit:

Here’s Gabby’s vlog of Zoella beauty launch. High points include Zoe’s dad calling her a head and Gabby herself bringing up the fact that all Zoe’s fans speculate that Gabby fancies Zoe:
Dare I say our Gob looks really pretty in this video. Wtf happened 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She’s so bleeping stupid. Like, what does she personally gain from living in Brighton? Absolutely nothing.

The money she could have saved buying a house pretty much anywhere else in Britain, doesn’t bear thinking about 😱

Reactions: 15
Was scrolling through Twitter and found Gabby’s dad under this tweet about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 😂
CAEB88A2-BD83-4666-BFCD-AB7F5D2F2FE9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title: I’m 27 with a life of my own…so why can’t Jane go home?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She keeps acknowledging that she complains a lot. A step in the right direction I suppose.
Has she not realised if she buys a house that she won’t need air con. The only reason she’s so hot is because she’s in a top floor apartment. My house is 23 right now according to my thermostat. Will be warmer upstairs but I’ve got the windows open and will be cooler by the time I go up to bed 🤷🏻‍♀️. No air con. Just don’t have the sun bearing down on all my rooms all day like she does in that sweat box flat.

Reactions: 16
Gabriella Lindley #49 - Won't open the windows, won't turn on the fan, let me snap the thermostat and sweatface for the 'gram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It’s only ever this hot for about two weeks every year in the U.K. She needs to shut up and get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Top floor apartment dweller here 🙋🏻‍♀️

Curtains down and double glazed windows closed in the mornings until the sun moves round a bit, then windows and curtains wide open and voila - lovely breezes!

She just likes being a moaning sweaty witch. I live alone and if it’s hot even with the windows open I wear as little as possible, definitely not long sleeves and trousers! What a nob.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.