Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hill1994

7606D31B-161D-443B-A000-F538287C3434.png

I’ve had it with this depressive fucking bitch. When has she EVER brought up domestic violence before or made awareness/positive contribution to it?

fuck off!!!! She infuriates me!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
Someone commented saying her mum should move in with her and she replied with ‘I’m 27 I have a life of my own, she was just here for the surgery’, absolute bollocks, she drives down for the slightest thing and stays there for weeks at a time. Life of her own? She does fuck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 93

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
I want to make mugs but no, not YOUR mugs even though I haven’t even seen them. Surprised she even said thanks actually
8D739E3F-1315-425F-BCF5-790977ED43F2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 78

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
If she gave her clitoris as much attention as the delete button, she'd be a much happier person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
It irks me when youtubers upload videos saying stuff like “bought a house at 23 years old!” “Bought a house at 18!” “Bought a Tesla at 20!” Okay humble bragger?? Does it matter how old you are? Everyone climbs the steps of life.. If someone worked hard and by 50 years old finally could afford their first bloody studio apartment should it mean they should be less proud and less of a person than someone that scams people on YouTube and gets everything sent for free cos they were at the right place at the right time?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77