Gabriella Lindley #48 Mirabell, Mirabell on the wall, Gabbys the biggest twot of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she keeps posting pity me gurning boomerang selfies when she knows full well that she has a reputation as an habitual complainer and loads of people take the piss out of her for it. Most people would take note and change their behaviour wouldn’t they?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In Gabbys defence (wowza can't believe I'm saying this) since 1st July it's been a bit more complicated to sell to EU with new tariff rules and the mandatory IOSS number to prove you've collected extra tax as well as ensuring the value of the parcel is written on the package somewhere in euros otherwise it'll either be sent back to you or your customer gets charged a tit tonne tax. I have actually stopped shipping to EU until I figure it out.

Prior to 1st July though, no idea what her excuse was then...
Not sure where you’re selling but with Etsy, they manage it all for you so you literally don’t have to change anything.
I know several other ‘marketplace’ sites are the same

Reactions: 6
Back to living in her pjs I see. Bet she absolutely hums of sweat, piss and yeast.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She's already deleted two of the complaining stories, the one about her filling falling out and the one that says she'll edit a vlog if she can get off her nintendo

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe it's just me being daft but I believe some of you mentioned here that you can get you lip fillers topped up at the dentist? (Maybe i'm making this up??) If it is, maybe this is another story to cover up a lip filler appointment! Just blame it on a filling falling out 😂 while eating a Kitkat? Sure 🙃 I mean it could happen but I don't believe a thing Gabby says at this point.

Reactions: 15
EEE I hope her filling that fell out wasn't the amalgam kind (silver) as she may have exposed herself to the the mercury which can be quite hard to get out of the system (and hopefully she definitely didn't swallow it!) I had a wisdom tooth removed next to an amalgam filled tooth and I had issues for 6 months after due to the rough treatment which ground some of my filling away and into my system 🤦🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 4
EEE I hope her filling that fell out wasn't the amalgam kind (silver) as she may have exposed herself to the the mercury which can be quite hard to get out of the system (and hopefully she definitely didn't swallow it!) I had a wisdom tooth removed next to an amalgam filled tooth and I had issues for 6 months after due to the rough treatment which ground some of my filling away and into my system 🤦🏻
No doubt she'll see this and will be asking Jane what mur kew ree is exactly so that she can look up the symptoms of this.
(I'm sorry to hear this happened to you though ❤)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's giving away 2 bleeping notepads, she really is an ungrateful miser! Her fans tolerate her inconsistent bullshit and constantly closing the store and this is how she thanks them. She could make up some buddles of her excess tit stock... but no 2 notepads from Mrs Generosity.

I know that someone has already mentioned it but the absolute cheek of slagging off the 'swuiggles' when someone is kind enough to buy her a card and then using the exact same style on her announcement.

Attachments

Reactions: 35
She's already deleted two of the complaining stories, the one about her filling falling out and the one that says she'll edit a vlog if she can get off her nintendo
I didn't see the Nintendo story but I just saw one about part of her tooth falling out.

Anyway, I thought she hated the sport and now suddenly she's somehow connected to whether they win or lose?

Reactions: 9
Of course she's moaning about men again.

Funny how she's explaining why she generalises men then says "men who act like this". Either condemn the specific behaviour without slating a whole demographic of people or shut up.

Screenshot_20210711-190242_Twitter.jpg

There are [X] type of [insert group of people] in EVERY demographic. It's not just men who have majorities or even minorities of bad eggs.

ETA the fans have been acting like maniacs today and not considerate at all for the city or the workers who have to manage it. But this shouldn't be an opportunity for her to say "see? Men ARE bad!"

I say this as a londoner who's worked at various football stadiums and a pub so I know how annoying it can be. Gabby's in her manky flat crying over something that doesn't affect her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Imagine taking not one… not two… but FOUR (minimum) photos of you crying over this
Oh, just shut the duck up, Moaning Myrtle. Of course she had to get "hormonal" in there, didn't she?

NOBODY endorses the appalling behaviour of those people, who clearly aren't football fans but just drunken pricks with a pack mentality. The thing is, nobody needs to see her enormous forehead crumpled in fake pity in a steaming heap of passive aggression. She's hilarious when she tries to pretend she has empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Its a sad fact that she is so objectionable that she can make a heartfelt post about domestic violence and my first thought was "Oh get life".

Reactions: 23
7606D31B-161D-443B-A000-F538287C3434.png

I’ve had it with this depressive bleeping witch. When has she EVER brought up domestic violence before or made awareness/positive contribution to it?

duck off!!!! She infuriates me!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
View attachment 658227
I’ve had it with this depressive bleeping witch. When has she EVER brought up domestic violence before or made awareness/positive contribution to it?

duck off!!!! She infuriates me!!!!!!
Imagine being a grown ass woman and spending 10 minutes posing for the perfect sad eyes concerned mouth selfie to post with your domestic violence post.

• Angry
Reactions: 68
Whilst everyone is all positive about today’s match she just HAS to be the only one who has a negative spin on it. Get. In. The. bleeping. Bin.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.