Gabriella Lindley #48 Mirabell, Mirabell on the wall, Gabbys the biggest twot of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the thigh rolls while bending forward trying to give herself a thigh gap for me 💁‍♀️
Gabby, just own your body. Lack of thigh gap and all.
502481F7-EFD7-4476-A358-0DEEA31AAA24.jpeg

Reactions: 19
I genuinely used to think she was super pretty even going back just a couple of years…. Hell even early 2020!

I can’t put my finger on what’s different, like she still looks similar but just…. Off….. now. Definitely more potato like

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Tbh I think she looks nice because she's not looking like a greasy egg in pyjamas and she's actually left the house. I am genuinely sick of just watching her lie on her sofa and whinging all day because I don't wish that on anyone so i'm glad she's gone out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 30
I'm sure she had a witch fit about her twitter being personal and not for her shop 🤔 yet she's announcing the 10% on there and talking to people.

Reactions: 23
to me physically she is actually pretty, it's just her vile annoying personality that makes her look uglier

Reactions: 17
Yep. May have been a troll account but she never gave them the time of day
That was definitely a troll account.

Shes only opened up all of a sudden, because people on here were saying she wasn't going to open up again. She’s so transparent. It’s embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣🙄

Reactions: 15
If I was her I would have used the recovery time to design and be creative? During the first lockdown I was off sick from work so I spent most of my days painting random things and doing paint by numbers. I don’t understand why she’s just randomly opened with no build up, nothing new etc…
it’s as if the diseased gallbladder post never happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I primarily work with 11 - 13 year olds in my job and there are a scary amount of similarities between the level of conversation, intellect and maturity in speech between Gabby and a 13 year old

'very complicated business stuff' is like something a 13 year old trying to set up their own business with their pocket money would say, just like her fixation on school bullies, haters, picking on negative comments, thinking you're being sassy answering back when you're not, seeing things very black and white and not understanding nuances of situations (like you either LOVE something or it's sew sew boring/vile, or with covid you're either so inconsiderate and disgusting or a saint), tweeting/posting without thinking and then deleting, wanting attention, honestly there's so many more examples and a lot of that is even doing an injustice to 13 year olds because a lot of them are a lot nicer, more considerate and mature than she is

I genuinely think Gabby is emotionally stunted somehow, she still has the mental age of a teenager

• Heart
Reactions: 52
International shipping is ‘very complicated business stuff’ folks!
Stating again that she’s a complete and utter moron.
I run an Etsy selling T-shirt’s, prints, keyrings etc and haven’t stopped shipping worlwide at ANY point since brexit/covid. Every single parcel has got there safely (and we’re talking in the hundreds here not just a few)
I can’t stand her

Reactions: 29
If she's able to film multiple boomerangs pouting and gurning at the camera then she's fine love x

Reactions: 42
Maybe if she ate at least 1 of her 5-a-day some time instead of just pure sugar, she might not have so many dental and gallbladder issues 🙄 What’s the betting she’ll claim the dentist b0tched her filling?

Reactions: 23
Why is she eating chocolate if she’s waiting for her DiSeAsEd gallbladder to be removed anyway? If you have gallstones and have an attack you would not dare risk eating anything to set it off. I’d be on my best behaviour until it was out.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s going to lose her tit tonight when she sees so many people are happily spending time with friends and family.

Reactions: 20
In Gabbys defence (wowza can't believe I'm saying this) since 1st July it's been a bit more complicated to sell to EU with new tariff rules and the mandatory IOSS number to prove you've collected extra tax as well as ensuring the value of the parcel is written on the package somewhere in euros otherwise it'll either be sent back to you or your customer gets charged a tit tonne tax. I have actually stopped shipping to EU until I figure it out.

Prior to 1st July though, no idea what her excuse was then...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.