Gabriella Lindley #47 I’d rather be me my darling, have a lovely day sweetie pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to gobby she uses boxes to tit in opposed to using the toilet so I get why perhaps she doesn’t feel eating a bleeping meal in the bath is vile.
I think she's got life confused

You tit in the bathroom not eat in them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
i honestly love that Gobs’ life is so boring, we can accurately predict her every move before it happens. i mean its not hard since 99% of her life is spent on one of her 17 sewfas.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
For me, it’s being able to see/be near the toilet that I find so grim. Eating in reaching distance to the thing you most likely shat in that morning makes me HEAVE.
My bathroom and toilet are separate and I still wouldn't eat in the tub. It just all seems so unclean and fussy, making sure your food doesn't get too soggy or soapy. Where's the fun?

Yeah I understand a glass of wine in the bath after a long day but eating a full meal... just why? Can't she be away from food for more how long it takes to have a bath..
She used to make packed lunches for any excursions that would cause her to be outside the house for more than an hour so I'd say no. She can't go too long without snacking or eating.

Reactions: 12
My bathroom and toilet are separate and I still wouldn't eat in the tub. It just all seems so unclean and fussy, making sure your food doesn't get too soggy or soapy. Where's the fun?

She used to make packed lunches for any excursions that would cause her to be outside the house for more than an hour so I'd say no. She can't go too long without snacking or eating.
I just remembered the packet of ham she took to the hairdressers. So bloody weird.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Aw, I hope mummy Schofe kissed Gabby’s arm boo-boo better. 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she's got life confused

You tit in the bathroom not eat in them
So new one tewld yew life was gonna be this way 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
I guess Gabby relates to the theme song and that's about it tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i honestly love that Gobs’ life is so boring, we can accurately predict her every move before it happens. i mean its not hard since 99% of her life is spent on one of her 17 sewfas.
Guys we need a bingo card

Give me 16 topics and we will see how fast it takes Gobby to be a predictable princess'

1. Moaning about the weather

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is her ‘I’m not feeling as ill as I’d hoped I would’ face.
Honestly, why is she bundled up on the sofa in preparation for being ill? Fucksake. I went back to work after mine. I did take the next day off, because it gave me the shits and I felt sick (just for a day) but she’s actually prepped ready and waiting to be ill, silly cow.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Give me 16 topics and we will see how fast it takes Gobby to be a predictable princess'

Photo of her thermostat. Passive aggressive comment about what people are wearing in the hot weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"I'm always cold unless I'm hot" Christ what would we do without her valuable intellect and insight

• Haha
Reactions: 120
This is her ‘I’m not feeling as ill as I’d hoped I would’ face.
Honestly, why is she bundled up on the sofa in preparation for being ill? Fucksake. I went back to work after mine. I did take the next day off, because it gave me the shits and I felt sick (just for a day) but she’s actually prepped ready and waiting to be ill, silly cow.
HAHAHAH why is she sat waiting for her symptoms to arrive😭most people dont get any besides a sore arm and maybe some sniffles. I would tell her to go about her day and forget about the vaccine.. but i realised she is going about her normal day to day life festering on the sewfa

“i’m always cold unless i’m hot” ?????? yes gobs thats how it works😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Obviously we also need:

- food in bath
- evidence of sleeping in living room
- shot of nail polishes in bedroom
- vacuuming desk

or maybe just a category ‘things or activities in weird places’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg it’s so weird how much she loves feeling unwell? As if she’s in her dressing gown beforehand, she doesn’t even know if it’ll make her feel bad 😂 I bet loads of it is psychosomatic at this point tbh…she’s willing herself to feel bad, bloody strange

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
- starbucks drink
- complaining about people not social distancing, and/or stating "even tho ive had the vaccine im still being careful for others!"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Failing to see how she can’t do some of her juniper moon work now?¿ if she go and get her vaccine, go and get her daily Starbucks then?????
duck me she is milking it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She looks so excited, like she cannot wait to feel unwell. Poised to post about it straight away and keep her Instagram followers updated on every symptom.

MUNCHIE VIBES

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.