Gabriella Lindley #47 I’d rather be me my darling, have a lovely day sweetie pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The food in the bath thing 🤢 I just envision crumbs floating around your naked body. Bleurgh and I’m bad enough with food in the washing up bowl.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I never feel ‘clean’ after a bath either, I always have to shower after. The thought of eating while sitting in your own dirt… no thanks.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
For me, it’s being able to see/be near the toilet that I find so grim. Eating in reaching distance to the thing you most likely shat in that morning makes me HEAVE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
For me, it’s being able to see/be near the toilet that I find so grim. Eating in reaching distance to the thing you most likely shat in that morning makes me HEAVE.
Yes, and you just KNOW little miss shat in a box twice and told the internet about it doesn’t practise good hygiene on any level.

We haven’t forgotten you don’t wash your hands, Gobs! Doubt she cleans her toilet either. Bet she flushes with the lid up. Eughhhhhh.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Has she ever posted a picture of her good from the dining table? We saw it in the kitchen, on her drawers in her office, on her grandma tray, in bed and in the bath but never actually on the bleeping table.
I don't think I've ever seen a picture of her eating at her table. I looooove my table. Not because it's fancy or I'm going for an IG aesthetic but I lived in a place where my kitchen was too small for a big or even mini sized table. Could only fit a small small small kids table. My favorite thing about my newer place is being able to properly have a meal in the "right" space. Honestly I don't even know why she has a dining table, she never uses it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I totally get what you mean, my co-worker logs off at 11AM for an "early lunch" just to go for a bath (while we're work from home/Covid). A few times he'd joined our afternoon meetings FROM THE BATH!
I honestly cannot fathom some folk 😂
This made me 💀💀💀💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the new thread 👌🏼 Urgh, the eating in the bath thing is grim. I had a bath in my old house and I did used to take a cuppa in with me sometimes but the food thing makes me ill. Whyyyyyyy? 😭

Reactions: 12
About the Father's Day greeting. Did she even celebrate Mother's Day with Jane? If not, there's zero chance she'll ever acknowledge father's day. Let's just be glad she didn't post a passive aggressive message about how fathers are just useless toxic twats and ruin everyone's day.

Just curious, does she even celebrate any event centered around Jane like her birthday? She's notoriously tightfisted that even her mother who does everything for her rarely gets a decent gift that came straight out of her pocket and not gifted items she got for being an "influencer". Didn't she gift George those coffee machine and pods she got for free last Christmas? My sister works for P&G and she gets lots of their products for free that she gives away to us but she still buys us gifts during Christmas and our birthdays because she's not cheap and selfish.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I understand a glass of wine in the bath after a long day but eating a full meal... just why? Can't she be away from food for more how long it takes to have a bath..

Reactions: 24
To be fair to gobby she uses boxes to tit in opposed to using the toilet so I get why perhaps she doesn’t feel eating a bleeping meal in the bath is vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if this has been said before, I find Gobby so similar to Amberlynn Reid (apart from the fact that she’s not morbidly obese):
Yet.

Honestly when her money runs out (which it will sooner or later given how boring and rude she is, her lack of networking or going out anywhere in general, lack of friends, stupid purchases) and she has no means to pay for private weight loss surgeries anymore, she'll surely become obese pretty quickly. Can't wait.

Reactions: 4
Oh god she’s had the vaccine. She’s going to have the worse reaction to the vaccine that doctors have ever seen. Watch this space. 🙄

Reactions: 24
Oh god she’s had the vaccine. She’s going to have the worse reaction to the vaccine that doctors have ever seen. Watch this space. 🙄
I was convinced it was gonna be a boomerang of her mewn face with her eyes darting away from the camera 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.