Gabriella Lindley #46 Another operation, and a complication; sausage and gravy segregation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Greenlentils - Gabriella Lindley #46 Another operation, another complication; sausage and gravy segregation

Title pretty much sums up what's on with our Gabby.

She had another operation - to remove her new pal Clemmie possibly

She has had a complication and is now having a bad reaction to her antibiotics

She continues to post pictures of her food but nobody is allowed to comment on it because it's sewww triggering. Her most recent delicious and nutritious meal was a plate of mash swimming in watery gravy with a bowl stood in it containing chopped up sausage.

She closed her shop (again!) while she had her surgery and for during her recovery

Jane continues to wait on her 27 year old daughter hand and foot

Gabby wishes she hadn't not gone to uni because then she'd have loads more imaginary friends

Gabby complained about the heat in her flat (again!), had someone reply that she shouldn't complain because they couldn't even afford heat during the winter. Gabby blocked said someone.

Despite her myriad of ailments, Gabby still has not received her first Covid jab. Which is weird... because she has so many health issues....

Image highlights from the last thread :

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thread title thanks to @Greenlentils - Gabriella Lindley #46 Another operation, another complication; sausage and gravy segregation

Title pretty much sums up what's on with our Gabby.

She had another operation - to remove her new pal Clemmie possibly

She has had a complication and is now having a bad reaction to her antibiotics

She continues to post pictures of her food but nobody is allowed to comment on it because it's sewww triggering. Her most recent delicious and nutritious meal was a plate of mash swimming in watery gravy with a bowl stood in it containing chopped up sausage.

She closed her shop (again!) while she had her surgery and for during her recovery

Jane continues to wait on her 27 year old daughter hand and foot

Gabby wishes she hadn't not gone to uni because then she'd have loads more imaginary friends

Gabby complained about the heat in her flat (again!), had someone reply that she shouldn't complain because they couldn't even afford heat during the winter. Gabby blocked said someone.

Despite her myriad of ailments, Gabby still has not received her first Covid jab. Which is weird... because she has so many health issues....

Image highlights from the last thread :
The photo of the bowl sat in the gravy makes me feel physically sick. Why not have them on a little side plate, not FLOATING in the gravy. Absolutely disgusting :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The photo of the bowl sat in the gravy makes me feel physically sick. Why not have them on a little side plate, not FLOATING in the gravy. Absolutely disgusting :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
i would've done it with the mash and gravy in the bowl and the sausage on the plate.. that seems to make more sense 🤔

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s eating trash like that with no vegetables. Or even fruit after. She’s forever on antibiotics and they really mess with your gut, it can take months for your gut bacteria to return to normal after you’ve just had one course of antibiotics let alone every month like she does! She must be absolutely riddled with thrush and constipation, I wouldn’t be surprised if ‘clemmie’ was just a giant lump of old turd that needed removing 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I can’t believe she’s eating trash like that with no vegetables. Or even fruit after. She’s forever on antibiotics and they really mess with your gut, it can take months for your gut bacteria to return to normal after you’ve just had one course of antibiotics let alone every month like she does! She must be absolutely riddled with thrush and constipation, I wouldn’t be surprised if ‘clemmie’ was just a giant lump of old turd that needed removing 🤢
I think Gobs' dad feels like that about her when she visits Thurgoland :ROFLMAO: 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine choosing to complain publicly about £4... mind, I guess she bought more than one but taking it to twitter seems a bit much considering she keeps speaking about being able to afford two flats?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It's her own miserable fault for paying £14 for more bowls of all things, she must have hundreds piling up in her oven/on the oven hood

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why does she always use Twitter to contact companies? They have a dedicated phone number and email address for customer service

"are you able to let me know" 🙄
I hope they don’t respond to her or their social media person sends one of those cheeky responses. Also at £14 per bowl she either got too much money or is an idiot.

Reactions: 31
Why does she always use Twitter to contact companies? They have a dedicated phone number and email address for customer service

"are you able to let me know" 🙄
I don’t really get her point here, I get it’d be annoying to see that sticker once arrived but she agreed and purchased the product at £14, she was happy to pay that price so what’s her point

Reactions: 57
Will pay £19 for delivery than moans about £4 for a price she had already decided she was willing to pay. Make it make sense. I've never met someone who manages to make everything that comes out of their mouth so aggressive.

Reactions: 48
Honestly that is really not something I’d tweet about? Send them an email and ask for the difference to be refunded, if they say no send them back if you’re not happy with the price. She’s so awful.

Reactions: 50
I'm sorry but she is putting herself to shame (once again) for a bowl :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: a bowl! I guess her bowls are as important as her boxes.

And your use of words Goba... of course they are able to answer, the only unable here is you.

Reactions: 18
It’s probably just old stock and the prices have gone up 🙄 it’s made in Portugal and brexit is a thing

But gotta say, her spaghetti hoops will look beautiful on that plate

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.