Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s because in films beautiful girls called Gabriella Autumn Plumber Areola Lindley were bullied for being ugly ducklings and had wicked evil parents. She’s so boring she just spends all day saying stuff to make herself sound interesting - she probably thinks it’s interesting because her life is so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I suspect Gabbie is aware of of her fathers’ horrendous twitter presence, and chose to publicly distance herself from him for the sake of her ‘career’, whilst privately still sharing many of his opinions. Is she bright enough to do that though? She’s definitely manipulative enough to try to do it. It’s obvious what her true opinions are, from the many times she’s slipped up, ie saying she was scared of man with foreign accent and backpack in Starbucks.

Yes true, I think I’m giving her too much credit. The argument they had was probably him just telling her to be an adult and stop using Jane to do everything for her. This tallies with the retweets she’s posted about children not asking to be born and therefore parents’ should sacrifice their lives for their kids.
I can’t believe that is actually her opinion as someone in their late 20’s.
Do you remember when she said something like "not my problem :)" when someone told her that not everyone can afford private healthcare.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
OK so Chris and Jane aren't even divorced since he's calling her his wife? Just separated and still living together? I suppose it would be too long winded to say "I need to clean up the house before my ex wife who I've separated from because I'm gay but we still live together, and my overgrown adult toddler who bashes me on a regular basis for not mollycoddling her are coming up from Brighton."
I think that Gabby hates her dad because he still has some of Jane's attention. She's so adamant to make it seem like Chris is this awful person that Jane needs to be protected from, and yes, he is pigheaded and all of the things we've said before, but he speaks about Jane with much more respect than Gabby ever has, and still lets Gabby stay in their house when she visits.
TDLR; Chris and Gabby are the same person, both who want Jane's attention 100% of the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
There was once when he replied to one of her twitter posts being really sweet. Swear whoever posted the screenshot said he'd probably get blocked for that, and here we are lol

Reactions: 13
Honestly that whole ‘low carb is the only way’ thing makes me think the only reason Gabby hates him is because he’s tried to get her to sort her diet out rather than keep having repeated weight loss surgeries. Yeah, low carb isn’t for everyone - but it’s the way he’s identified that surgery doesn’t work unless there’s lifestyle changes also, and found something that works for him. Clearly not going to go down well with Miss New Surgery Every Month.

Reactions: 45
Okay I've just read through her dad's twitter. He's racist, anti masker and anti lockdown (assume anti vaccine but not explicitly said) and she's happy to go live in his house knowing full well he doesn't go out wearing a mask and doesn't give a tit?

If she truly was against that she would stay at an air bnb rather than live with someone for weeks who goes out without a mask and probably doesn't socially distant.

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Okay I've just read through her dad's twitter. He's racist, anti masker and anti lockdown (assume anti vaccine but not explicitly said) and she's happy to go live in his house knowing full well he doesn't go out wearing a mask and doesn't give a tit?

If she truly was against that she would stay at an air bnb rather than live with someone for weeks who goes out without a mask and probably doesn't socially distant.
Especially knowing she’s about to go into a hospital for surgery 🙃

Reactions: 33
She’s not as serious about covid safety as she makes out. She’s travelled up and down the country when she wasn’t supposed to, had her mum to stay and lied about it when she wasn’t supposed to - during first lockdown - been to various busy shops whilst spouting about how selfish other people are when they do it. She’s blatantly just using it to justify her reclusive life.

Reactions: 61
Yeah I agree Gabby doesn't give a tit about actual covid safety, she just likes using it as an excuse because it's the first thing that's justified her not having any friends to meet up with

Now that restrictions have eased a bit everyone is reuniting with their friends and people are expecting Gabby to do the same but no she's now clinging on to 'I want to wait until I'm vaccinated'

Then when she is vaccinated it's probably time for a return of Clemmie and suddenly she'll be in sew sew much pain again

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Yeah I agree Gabby doesn't give a tit about actual covid safety, she just likes using it as an excuse because it's the first thing that's justified her not having any friends to meet up with

Now that restrictions have eased a bit everyone is reuniting with their friends and people are expecting Gabby to do the same but no she's now clinging on to 'I want to wait until I'm vaccinated'

Then when she is vaccinated it's probably time for a return of Clemmie and suddenly she'll be in sew sew much pain again
I'm sure that once she's had both doses she'll come out with the rarest side effects the doctors have ever seen, only to be cured by reclusion and multiple surgeries, as well as an entire packet of ham exclusively for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the bath, of course.

Reactions: 29
Looks like it
But I thought he and Jane divorced cause he came out as gay and has a bf?? I know that they still live in the same house (I guess because of finances) but I was a bit confused he still refers to Jane as his wife. Like even if they aren’t officially divorced just separated since years it just seems super weird.

Reactions: 16
Hi all, massive lurker here.

Why exactly is Jane down in Brighton all the time? I’ve not watched Gobalot for a while but Jane seems to practically living there. Has she moved in or something?

Reactions: 11
But I thought he and Jane divorced cause he came out as gay and has a bf?? I know that they still live in the same house (I guess because of finances) but I was a bit confused he still refers to Jane as his wife. Like even if they aren’t officially divorced just separated since years it just seems super weird.
Maybe still married for tax reasons / marriage allowance. He and his bf are long distance, Jane seems reluctant to move on (Gabby won't permit Jane any action while she isn't getting any.)

She definitely wants her brother single again.

Hi all, massive lurker here.

Why exactly is Jane down in Brighton all the time? I’ve not watched Gobalot for a while but Jane seems to practically living there. Has she moved in or something?
Gabby stated the house (thurgoland) was unhappy and toxic so she whisked Jane down to Brighton.

She also stated it was because she was lonely and needed her mum.

Then she stated it was because of all the crippling pain she was in, and needed her mum to look after her.

Her mum is help her prep for meeting clemmie.? Prescription drugs to shrink clemmie before the birth extraction.

Reactions: 16
Wait, so this absolute sad sack actually LIED about kissing Jedward?! Oh my ham.
Yep. Sad sack indeed. To be fair they where nice to her and so thats them, George and Hobbie. One might have brushed off her and she got excited ya know xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here’s the Jedward vlog, it’s very cringey but at least she’s looking good and having fun with other people. The closest they got to snogging by the looks of it was one of the jedwards checking out her cleavage in a club, and licking her face whilst they made tits of themselves ‘jamming’ back at her flat.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Here’s the Jedward vlog, it’s very cringey but at least she’s looking good and having fun with other people. The closest they got to snogging by the looks of it was one of the jedwards checking out her cleavage in a club, and licking her face whilst they made tits of themselves ‘jamming’ back at her flat.
Aw it's kind of sad to compare her having fun with friends to now being a complete loner. When was the turning point?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.