Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing on Instagram from her today. Are they travelling to Thurgoland?

Reactions: 15
If someone I knew i.r.l put up photos of a *sneak peak* of their sofa/whatever on their social media, I would just mute them. I don't care, no one else cares about your sofa / bed / stairs / grout.

No one else cares.

Do a storyline of when you tried to bang a jedward and the embarrassment of when he turned you down and what you learnt from it.

How you found a therapist.

How you can't stick to a post weight loss surgery life diet. Food addiction etc

The juicy stuff.

I do not care about your greige sofa.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The family dynamics are so bleeping odd. She’s spent the last year claiming she doesn’t have a father in her life anymore after confronting him about her toxic childhood. Go and stay in a hotel then if you insist on having your private treatment in Yorkshire.

So I know there's been rumours that George also had WLS but... SO DID HER DAD lol

Seems surgery is just the family hobby
Bloody hell, she’s just like her father in every way.

Must have been a buy two get one free offer. Unless her mum had it too, wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 47
Looks like it
For all his faults on twitter, that man is a saint for allowing Gabriella into his home considering how she disrespects him online. Also, somewhat of a doormat. make her rent an air bnb until she can behave herself and learn her actions have consequences. Change her old bedroom into something for yourself etc.

Regarding his w.l.s - o.f.c the man is a meat monster. What does this Longbottom clan have against vegetables and legumes?!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think she massively hams up the situation with her dad
What actually is the reason she hates him so much, does anyone actually know? I cannot fathom that he can be *that* bad if he still allows her into his house after the way she treats him online. It's honestly disgusting. Even if he was a twit there's no need to air your dirty laundry in public like she does.

Reactions: 21
Somewhere local to me tweeted this...

Screenshot_20210520_191526.jpg

EMERGENCY CRICKET IS ON THE MOVE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I reckon she has him blocked tbh. She's not following him. I did a search of his tweets for random things like Gabriella, Gabby, Gabbie, George, daughter, son, wife, Jane.

Lots of old tweets where he says love you to both children, happy birthday, etc. Gobz posted a picture once and he said she should've asked permission before posting it so I assume he was in it (one of her many deleted tweets, obviously). Some saying him and his wife split amicably and still live together, she's his only true friend~

I also think she plays on it for attention tbh. On one hand he has tweets saying his partner (read: boyfriend) is Italian and everyone should have to marry a foreigner/immigrant to learn to be more tolerant of other races then on the other he's saying if black people don't want the N word to be used they shouldn't use it themselves and saying minorities (gay, trans, etc, which is funny given he's gay...) need to sit down and shut the duck up and calling them "fuckwits" lol

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m trying to remember the timeline. She went back for Christmas 2019, but came home early claiming she’d confronted ‘family members’ about her toxic childhood and the atmosphere there was unbearable, and she’d never stay in her family home again. Am I remembering this right?
Then several shady comments about not having a relationship with her father anymore on twitter, and insinuating the same by liking other tweets, and showing TikToks on the subject on her Instagram etc.
of course, she went back and stayed with him for weeks lasts December, when it was convenient for her operashun, and the same again now.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Unpopular opinion but I don’t think him being a far right twit automatically means he was an abusive father, I think they’re two separate things.

Reactions: 50
Unpopular opinion but I don’t think him being a far right twit automatically means he was an abusive father, I think they’re two separate things.
Agree. He’s obviously a massive racist bleep, but Jane and Gabbie are happy to go back there for weeks on end when it’s convenient for them. As previously mentioned, they could stay in an Air bnb if the atmosphere at home was that bad. Gabbie’s an attention seeking liar.

Reactions: 52
So I know there's been rumours that George also had WLS but... SO DID HER DAD lol

Seems surgery is just the family hobby
I'd honestly do a psychology degree just to study gabby. We're all affected by our upbringing but she's such an interesting case of being a product of her environment. So much to unpack here.

Reactions: 30
Nah I agree. He's clearly a head (in a confusing manner because he bashes foreigners and gay people then has an Italian boyfriend so whatever lmao, self awareness is NOT a family trait x) but he's posted plenty of nice things online which serve him literally zero purpose if he were actually an abusive father.

He's posted a few times about children needing discipline and parents should be the ones to provide it so it really does (like has been said on here LOTS of times) seem like he simply told Gobz when she's wrong/being a brat and she doesn't like it.

If he was THAT BAD, why does Jane still (sort of) live there? Does Gabby pay her SEW badly Jane can't afford to rent somewhere given how cheap housing is up Norf? Is Jane a giant bigot too but simply keeps her mouth shut instead of posting it on the Internet?

Reactions: 38
Not to mention her complaints are about him not doing "dad things". Not him being a difficult man or having outdated thoughts, but his treatment of her. I'm sure if he drove her up and down the country and babies her while still holding bigoted views she'd be fine.

Reactions: 18
I suspect Gabbie is aware of of her fathers’ horrendous twitter presence, and chose to publicly distance herself from him for the sake of her ‘career’, whilst privately still sharing many of his opinions. Is she bright enough to do that though? She’s definitely manipulative enough to try to do it. It’s obvious what her true opinions are, from the many times she’s slipped up, ie saying she was scared of man with foreign accent and backpack in Starbucks.

Not to mention her complaints are about him not doing "dad things". Not him being a difficult man or having outdated thoughts, but his treatment of her. I'm sure if he drove her up and down the country and babies her while still holding bigoted views she'd be fine.
Yes true, I think I’m giving her too much credit. The argument they had was probably him just telling her to be an adult and stop using Jane to do everything for her. This tallies with the retweets she’s posted about children not asking to be born and therefore parents’ should sacrifice their lives for their kids.
I can’t believe that is actually her opinion as someone in their late 20’s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.