Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to cover the bare spots of the walls with furniture? Does she dislike her walls and her thousands of layers of paint that much? :ROFLMAO:
Soon enough her place will look like Mrs Kim's house/store

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she trying to cover the bare spots of the walls with furniture? Does she dislike her walls and her thousands of layers of paint that much? :ROFLMAO:
Soon enough her place will look like Mrs Kim's house/store

Yesss love a Gilmore girls reference ❤❤❤

I do think it’s quite insulting to the company that gifted her that lovely grey sofa (idk if any of the others were gifted, I wouldn’t be surprised) only a couple of years ago, that she now wants rid so badly. This is the problem with influencers being gifted these big expensive presents, they don’t appreciate it the way a normal person would because they didn’t work hard for it. Not sure if I’ve articulated that very well but it pisses me off

Reactions: 44
Her stickers make zero sense because once you've gifted the poor sod the "you're really great" sticker, who is the phrase then aimed at? Whoever looks at the nasty overpriced tat stuck on their laptop?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OF COURSE she knows but she has to throw open surgery out there 🙃
AND she is closing the shop for a month and a half because of that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 562211View attachment 562212

(And with that, I can stop watching the video, it was painful to watch until there and I had not watch a video of her for ages now)
But becoz it's my special birthday operashun I'm hoping that they give me a special open surgery. You can buy my special opershun stickers to celebrate. I'm poorly, #be kind (to me) sad face.

Major abdominal surgery will be a more painful recovery, possibly more so than she might be used to?
Another new sofa?

I said it before, I’ll say it again - imagine being almost 27 and you’ve owned more sofas than you’ve had sex.

Somebody confiscate this child’s bank card.
She should hire a dating coach!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yesss love a Gilmore girls reference ❤❤❤

I do think it’s quite insulting to the company that gifted her that lovely grey sofa (idk if any of the others were gifted, I wouldn’t be surprised) only a couple of years ago, that she now wants rid so badly. This is the problem with influencers being gifted these big expensive presents, they don’t appreciate it the way a normal person would because they didn’t work hard for it. Not sure if I’ve articulated that very well but it pisses me off

I get what you mean and I agree. I just recently got a new couch, my old one was literally a $20 one from someone we knew and was falling apart. Went to a discount store when I had enough money and finally got a brand new one. Still didn't drop tons because I have a child and children are high energy messy creatures. 🤣

Any way I don't armchair diagnose but here's my suspicion, Gabs says she isn't a materialistic person but yet she's shown us over and over again that she is. She gets that "retail high" from buying new things to try to fill the void in her life. New thing comes, happy for a bit, then back to unhappy. Couches don't fix you when you need to work on yourself. I think that's one thing she could never do is actually be vulnerable and admit she's been wrong at times without making excuses..

Reactions: 18
She is SO dull, even keeping up with her thread is boring. Her life is just producing the same tat and rearranging her manky flat. How can anyone find her interesting or inspiring?

Reactions: 41
We’re all entitled to have comfort shows or faves that we watch on repeat. Like a guilty pleasure. For me it’s Downton Abbey. But I only re-watch it once a year though. I binge watch it during my Christmas holidays because I have the time for it then. Otherwise, the rest of the year, I watch programs I haven’t seen for an hour a day or on a Sunday afternoon and it takes a while to finish a lengthy series. She watches the same show everyday because she has no other interest or she’s too attached to the security of knowing what happens next and staying in her comfort zone. She has the same behavior with other stuff, her clothing, she’ll wear the same old grotty jumpers for months on end, eat the same bland/unhealthy food, repeat the same mistakes on social media. The girl has trouble accepting change or seeing things beyond her bubble. Why else does she just drop “friends” when they don’t conform to her bubble? Block people who don’t kiss her behind and label them haters?

Reactions: 26
it’s actually sickening her buying another sofa because she’s copying someone else’s colour theme at the moment. She got gifted one of her sofas if I’m correct? Imagine have nothing going in your life that you buy a different sofa each year. Her entitlement and privilege is shocking

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Another sofa? What are we at, 4 now? Sure she said she was sew sew happy with the grey one and also loves the pink one! Honestly that girl is never just happy with what she has.
Also, her stickers are lame. Her prints are lame or copied from other businesses. I don’t know how she sells any of that crap?!!

Reactions: 20
She is SO dull, even keeping up with her thread is boring. Her life is just producing the same tat and rearranging her manky flat. How can anyone find her interesting or inspiring?
'producing the same tat and rearranging her manky flat' would be a great thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Pleased to see she finally updated the shipping part of the website to match the header weeks after closing international shipping 🙄
E95572C0-C8A7-472B-AF89-0200246AE85D.jpeg

Such a Monica

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Pleased to see she finally updated the shipping part of the website to match the header weeks after closing international shipping 🙄
View attachment 563158
Such a Monica
Seriously, without the comments from here, she won't have a clue how to run a proper business or how to conduct herself in public. Things said here have helped her a lot despite the fact that she considers us haters. If she never visits this place, just imagine how feral and more ignorant she might be.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I swear this isn't the first surgery she's booked for her birthday. That really is weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She mentioned in her latest video that its just the shop that's closed because she'll still be uploading YouTube videos.
How can she pre-plan, film, and edit YouTube videos for her operashun but can't manage to stick to her own rule of 1 video a week???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not that I want to buy any of her tit, nor do I understand why people want to buy it, but it’s so unfair to people overseas that she opened up international shipping for like a week before deciding she couldn’t be arsed with it and is probably using this operashun as an excuse.

Reactions: 25
Not that I want to buy any of her tit, nor do I understand why people want to buy it, but it’s so unfair to people overseas that she opened up international shipping for like a week before deciding she couldn’t be arsed with it and is probably using this operashun as an excuse.
Exactly. I’m not convinced she actually has a business plan or even a diary to decide when she is going to make big moves like opening/closing international shipping. She just wakes up each day and thinks ‘what will I do today’ ‘what will I post on Instagram today’ ‘who or what can I moan about today’

Reactions: 34
Thought she was unable to get rid of her current sofas (crazy that that is PLURAL) because she didn't want anyone coming into her house to collect them due to covid but she's more than happy to let someone deliver one?? Why 😐

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.