Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do people put her stickers?
OK you're in university and have say one direction ones lol but where would ya put youre doing great and all that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where do people put her stickers?
OK you're in university and have say one direction ones lol but where would ya put youre doing great and all that tit
I can’t imagine buying that for myself. Kinda cute to put in a card for a friend who needs a pick me up or as a congrats (not juniper moon by Gabriella Lindley who pooped in a box twice). If someone else bought me a sticker saying You’re Doing Great. I might pin it to my notice board or stick it on my note book. It’s very young teen to have stickers on your laptop or stuck to your furniture in my personal opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Going to fit sew well with my other 4 sofas. I’m sewper cute and trendy, I’m an interior designer 🤮
The duck is wrong with her, anyway? She has a furniture hoarding habit and it's not normal or cute. And Friends again? Find a less problematic programme if you want to pretend to be woke, Gabs.

Reactions: 42
My sofa is a 2001 classic and I’m not ashamed 😂

She’s probably breaking them by doing nothing but lolling about on them all day. What a twit.

Reactions: 23
Bet Jane is the one doing the adult stuff like organising getting rid of the other three sofas, whilst her 26 year old child is lying on the sofa in her manky dressing gown eating bowls of crisps and manically clicking ‘buy it now’ to fill the gaping void in her life.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Another new sofa?

I said it before, I’ll say it again - imagine being almost 27 and you’ve owned more sofas than you’ve had sex.

Somebody confiscate this child’s bank card.

• Haha
Reactions: 94
Girl needs to find a new show to watch. I seriously don’t know how she isn’t sick of friends yet. Like I literally can’t watch a show over and over and over without getting bored of it, but somehow she is ALWAYS watching friends.

Reactions: 25
Girl needs to find a new show to watch. I seriously don’t know how she isn’t sick of friends yet. Like I literally can’t watch a show over and over and over without getting bored of it, but somehow she is ALWAYS watching friends.
Exactly! I grew up with Friends. My parents watched it, I remember watching Ross and Emily's wedding with my grandma when I was about 11. I remember watching the final episode and being far from invested in the characters even then. Have I ever wanted to watch any of it again? No. And when I've tried, I can see major issues with diversity; genuinely homophobic, transphobic, classist and racist jokes and six rather unlikeable characters.

Lots of people say Friends is their "comfort watch" but there really is so much wrong with it. I wonder how much people would even laugh at it without the raucous canned laughter.

PS - Says it all that Gabby's favourite character is Ross, even after people have pointed out how awful he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine being able to leave work for a month because of unnecessary operations. It must be another weight loss surgery disguised as laparoscopy.

Reactions: 32
gabby maybe if youre going to sleep in your lounge why don't you swap your sofa for a bed x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I totally don’t get how anyone can watch this show over and over. I know so many people love it but I just find it unfunny and annoying. The fact she looooooves it makes me dislike her even more. I’m petty I know.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.