Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks about as big as I was at the start of the first lockdown in March last year. I’ve lost 5 stone by eating less and moving more. Not enough of a quick fix for Gabby, I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
oh tit, you guise, I was going through my old photos to sort/delete and I found this gem 😄

View attachment 559077

I think this is when she was at her biggest which is ridiculous because she wasn’t big enough to need WLS. Private surgeons will do anything as long as they get paid, eh?
She looks really uncomfortable here but she doesn't even look bad! I think she looks great here imo, instead of 10 million operayshunns she could have just had therapy for her issues with her own body, worked on losing weight if she wanted to or just worked on accepting herself at that size!

Reactions: 17
Nowhere near big enough for WLS, just lazy and undisciplined enough clearly. Shes paying the price for that now though because if you don’t fix the real problem (her attitude), then the issue will just crop up again. But then we know our gobs, she loves a good surgery so she won’t mind rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 25
Yeah I think she would deffo get it again because ultimately she did lose a lot of weight from it for a good couple of years. It wouldn’t surprise me if she even sees it as a short term thing and just doesn’t care as long as it makes her slimmer this year

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She hated her body even after the weight loss, and had numerous other ops to ‘fix’ her appearance. She’s literally had everything above her knees lifted, tucked or lipoed. And she’s half way back to square one in the space of a few years. Madness.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
3932DBE2-31A3-4890-8E35-74291D18E4C3.png

Imagine doing this instead of you know, directly telling your friends. This is so bleeping weird and not to mention totally impersonal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 125
Pahahaha does she realise there is a “close friends” feature on Insta Stories and that she’s allowed to use it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 84
View attachment 559483
Imagine doing this instead of you know, directly telling your friends. This is so bleeping weird and not to mention totally impersonal.
This is like the equivalent of when I was 12 years old and would write something along the lines of ‘feeling sad today’ on my facebook status, or when people (not me) tag their location at a hospital on facebook and then don’t explain why when people ask. Attention seeking at its finest. Imagine feeling the need to send this message to 650k people at 26 years old. Wow wow wow

• Haha
Reactions: 82
She’s absolutely desperate to make sure everyone knows she is not ok

• Sick
Reactions: 57
Jeez, one person complimented her saying she's looking well now she's doing everything to prove she isn't. God forbid she's healthy for one second.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
This is like the equivalent of when I was 12 years old and would write something along the lines of ‘feeling sad today’ on my facebook status, or when people (not me) tag their location at a hospital on facebook and then don’t explain why when people ask. Attention seeking at its finest. Imagine feeling the need to send this message to 650k people at 26 years old. Wow wow wow
“I’ll inbox you hun”

Literally Gabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
View attachment 559483
Physically cringed at this, the amount she’s posted on insta etc in the last few days too but has no time to text back Jane and her imaginary friends. Lol ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She's one of those sad 'inbox me hun x' girls who write cryptic tit for everyone to see but want to milk it for as much attention as possible.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
View attachment 559483
I'm taking a time off from my messages cuz I need space / but t I'm still on social media. x

✨ The contradicshun ✨

Also, what is wrong with you hunty? Did you watch Zoe's video from yesterday? Is Clemmie costing you tons of money already? Are you bored of playing shop? Did the cat took your last box?

Really hope she texts me back soon, she borrowed a box off me that I need back.
Also, this one will make me laugh for hours :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she even have friends anymore? The only people i can think of are ‘Fabulous Hannah‘ and Lucy Wood, and even then they’re more like acquaintance

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.