Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s head banging to Taylor Swift on Instagram stories. Sassy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FFS someone's feeling SaSsY over on her Insta stories. Gobby, stop, you're an embarrassment. You'll regret this when you're not feeling manic.

She’s head banging to Taylor Swift on Instagram stories. Sassy.
Pahaha love that we both wrote sassy at the same time. Who does she think she is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet Jane’s gone out, so there’s no one there to keep her in check and talk her down from acting like a tit online.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
God she thinks she’s so hilarious, Gabby you are an embarrassment, doing this on a Monday afternoon, get a grip!

Reactions: 25
She's this weird combination of lying to herself about her size/shape and buying clothes that are too small, dig in and do her no favours - mixed with buying clothes that are WAY too big and make you look like a frumpy marshmallow. Just own your body Gabby. There's nothing wrong with it and you could look lovely if you just accepted yourself for what you are. Clothing sizes mean nothing other than comfort to be quite honest, I never pay any attention to them and just buy what fits. Ain't noone out there digging in my clothes to see the sizing labels because noone cares and if they were they'd qet a quick boot to the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe the facial swelling is a side effect from the meds she claimed she was on, to shrink clemmie prior to the bday treat surgery??

Reactions: 2
Her lips are so busted, holy bath lasagne. I don't even want to mention the hair...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 557502

Scary

someone tell her to stop straightening her feicin hair
Those brows don't look tinted, I thought she was tinted them...sigh.

A diy tinted brow, at home lash lift, some press on nails (save her real nails from a fresh coat of paint everyday) and a blunt fringe would make her look and feel better. Remember when she used to do a full face of slap with a smokey eye and false lashes everyday? Now she doesn't even change out of her nightmare nightwear, pausing merely to scrape her remaining hair into a tight top knot, whacks on her unflattering spectacles and calls it done. Fair enough for some wfh etc. but she is meant to be presentable, for zoom meetings, insta/tik toks. How many would want a zoom meeting, or a parcel from someone who looked like they just rolled out of bed, and onto the sofabed? She must get gifted so much nice make up and just lets it rot?? Maybe it gets sent to George's gf??

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's got that excited pre-operation buzz going on 🥲🥰✨
I’ve been so excited all weekend to meet up with some friends tonight, friends who I’ve not seen for about 6 months. Maybe it sounds sad but it’s genuinely all I’ve been thinking about. Is this how Gabby feels in the lead up to an operashun?

Reactions: 14
View attachment 557502

Scary

someone tell her to stop straightening her feicin hair
She NEEDS to get a fringe to hide that massive forehead of hers. There’s nothing wrong with having a bigger forehead anyway but my god does she need to learn how to style her hair to suit and fit her face shape. It’s almost like her mum tells her how to wear her hair, make up and clothes.

A lovely screenshot 😂
6F5392F4-215D-4C1F-8DED-18202D15BA89.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She NEEDS to get a fringe to hide that massive forehead of hers. There’s nothing wrong with having a bigger forehead anyway but my god does she need to learn how to style her hair to suit and fit her face shape. It’s almost like her mum tells her how to wear her hair, make up and clothes.

A lovely screenshot 😂View attachment 557608
I dont have a forehead as big as hers but I'm on meds that are thinning the hair around my ears 😂 And now I'm paranoid forehead is gonna look big soon 🤣 What type of fringe would ya recommend 🤣

Straightening her hair really emphasises how big it is

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.