Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flats are almost always leasehold so... you would think she would know this?
Yes they are always leasehold but they also usually form a freehold company and you have shares in that. I would imagine that is the case especially with it being in Hove.
There are meetings with the Managing Agents at least once a year to discuss ongoing maintenance for the building budgets and so on.
I can’t see it being easy getting permission to lay wood flooring unless others have set a precedent. They will definitely want a surveyor on the job and sometimes a clause is added to say if there is a problem with noise in the future it must be removed and carpeted.

Reactions: 3
the fact she’s bought a property and doesn’t know if it’s freehold or leasehold is beyond me literally like .... wow
When did she question this? It’s leasehold. Just letting her know for when she reads here lol

Reactions: 6
Don’t worry Gabby - if you don’t get permission just think of all the content you’ll get out of crying about it, having to pick new carpets (since you’ve ruined the existing one with sloppy paint work), and then having to redecorate and refurnish your entire flat to match the new carpet!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else noticed her mum hasn’t been down to see her in quite a while?
Supposedly Jane had surgery over Christmas and probably not ready for the mega drive. Who can blame her.

Gabbie could always get wood effect lino floor to mimic wooden flooring if they say 'no'.

Reactions: 6
I get that a false fire alarm going off in the wee hours of the morning is very annoying but it's after 8am FFS, get up and go out, take a walk, do anything. She just loves a moan.

Reactions: 8
Lol I’ve been blocked for my comment about the homeless man!!!
She's a f@cking idiot. If you don't kiss her arse, you're a hater. That girl has some serious issues, can you imagine if she actually had a job...she would walk arounf with her hands over her ears if someone 'offended' her 🙄🤪

Reactions: 11
How pissed will she be if she can't get the wood flooring she has been talking about for months?! :ROFLMAO:especially now that Lucy Wood has wood flooring!

BC1E1868-1AAA-4274-BC4E-7780DB5FDDA0.png

anybody seen this on twitter under the tweet about philip schofield? I guess she finally admitted her dad is gay then

Reactions: 14
I’d love to see her in the uni halls I was in. I don’t remember a day going by where the fire alarms didn’t go off at least once 🤣 they were so frequent that everybody used to ignore them but in the last week of our tenancies there was an actual fire that meant so many people ignored it. She should be thankful that they have the safety measures in place though and go out if they are bothering her that much!
View attachment 80708
anybody seen this on twitter under the tweet about philip schofield? I guess she finally admitted her dad is gay then
she admitted it a long time ago and spoke about it in a video years ago as well. she may have deleted them but she’s definitely been open about it in the past, as has her dad on his twitter

Reactions: 10
Wow...£400k for that flat? The 3 story townhouse that I'm currently living in (in the midlands) has JUST sold for £225k. I dread to think how big a house she would be able to buy in Sheffield/Barnsley with that kind of money.
Sheffield is expensive imo .. I've just bought a 2 bed terraced for £250k.

Reactions: 1
It’s not like the area she lives in would have a big impact on her life- she doesn’t go anywhere or do anything. She doesn’t use public transport like buses she gets taxis whenever she needs to go somewhere so as long as she’s within a taxi ride of a train station that shouldn’t matter to her either. She could’ve been a lot closer to her family meaning they don’t have to drive to pick her up and drop her off and have paid half of the price for a property like this compared to the flat she’s bought that needs windows replacing and all the other pointless tit she’s had done to it.

I bloody wish my family lived up north! London/Home Counties are so expensive. I’d be lucky to get a flat for this price where my family live but I couldn’t bare the thought of living that far away from them. She has nothing keeping her in Brighton yet chooses to waste her money there.

Bluebell Bank, Barnsley

Reactions: 5
I see the label maker has made a comeback. Is it just me or is it weird that she labels see through jars? It's her kitchen, not bloody Whole Foods!

Honestly every single video she uploads is basically her buying more stuff and doing makeovers. She has already 'madeover' the area around her desk. There is no diversity in her content, it is literally the same tit every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I see the label maker has made a comeback. Is it just me or is it weird that she labels see through jars? It's her kitchen, not bloody Whole Foods!

Honestly every single video she uploads is basically her buying more stuff and doing makeovers. She has already 'madeover' the area around her desk. There is no diversity in her content, it is literally the same tit every time.
She gets very obsessive with things doesn't she, then literally rinses and repeats and squeezes the life out of it until everyone is sick of seeing it 🙈
So she does a video with a topic that gets her a lot of views then she goes on and on and on...off the top of my head she did it with Zoella, Hobbie, singing and dancing around the old London flat, what I eat in a days, baby name videos, slimming world, and now.. house make overs 😂

Reactions: 8
I actually enjoyed some of her early videos when she moved into the flat and first started decorating. Now she's just taking the piss and the content is SO repetitive and boring. Her walls are going to be fucked from all of the coats of paint. Also really hope she doesn't get permission for the wooden floors after she got paint all over the carpet because it "didn't matter as it was being ripped out".

She can't afford new windows and a new kitchen at the same time but she claims she's got 100k in the bank?! Ok gabby.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.