Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to her ranting on Twitter.... someone tweeted her this (photo 2) and her reply is so rude considering she tweeted this (photo 1) on the 30th Dec... so literally disordered eating then? Google defines disordered eating as “Disordered eating is a term used for unhealthy eating behaviours and worries about body image.” I’m glad she is getting help and hope she sticks with it x

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She should just stop sharing what she's eating - ever. People can't comment if you don't post it. It just comes across as attention seeking, especially from her. She wants people to be like 'OMG that's so rude of them eat what you want gabbie' which is just another excuse to eat even more.

Reactions: 12
I thought she said that she wasn’t going to do “What I eat in a day” videos because they were triggering, yet she still constantly talks about food and what she eats. She then complains when people comment on her diet. She’s been on youtube for how long now and still acts shocked that viewers are judgemental about her lifestyle when she’s essentially a lifestyle vlogger??

Reactions: 19
She should just stop sharing what she's eating - ever. People can't comment if you don't post it. It just comes across as attention seeking, especially from her. She wants people to be like 'OMG that's so rude of them eat what you want gabbie' which is just another excuse to eat even more.
Or just not give a tit what anyone says?

Reactions: 3
I just think she is an utter prick tbh. I used to really like her maybe 3-4 years ago. Now she’s just a nasty bit of work. The people who she constantly snipes at are the ones who pay her bills. She should remember that and try to be a bit more grateful that she’s got a job millions of people want!!

Reactions: 14
In regards to her ranting on Twitter.... someone tweeted her this (photo 2) and her reply is so rude considering she tweeted this (photo 1) on the 30th Dec... so literally disordered eating then? Google defines disordered eating as “Disordered eating is a term used for unhealthy eating behaviours and worries about body image.” I’m glad she is getting help and hope she sticks with it x
That was actually me! I’ve now been velvetbl0cked again of course

Reactions: 13
I follow hermione and she has redecorated some of her rooms multiple times but makes me more interesting that gabby does.
Oh my God I just looked at hermione’s Instagram and Gabby’s place is literally all stolen from it, even down to the pink door and green walls And that same exact straw-looking ceiling shade. Wow. Incredible.
sorry not sorry but Gabby, you are a LOSER.
Point blank.
LOL someone should tell hermione and then she can block Gabby. That’d be hilarious.

Reactions: 7
She only wishes there was a block button irl bc she wouldn’t be able to fight back for tit. Her sausage ‘claws’ wouldn’t be able to handle it.

Reactions: 8
has anyone just seen her latest outburst, she used the hashtag #unpopularopinion about a show called the good place, people are replying with their opinion and she’s coming back with her usual cocky remarks

own up guys... who is this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So lovely old Gabs puts herself on YouTube but no one is allowed to comment on anything she does, criticise her in any way or even disagree with her. Yet people go on Love Island (also real people with feelings) and she’s allowed to publicly slate them for any minor transgression?!

She is the kind of person that she claims to hate. I don’t get how she doesn’t see it. She refers to herself as “too polite” but she’s awful and rude.

Reactions: 33
If I don’t enjoy a TV show I change the channel, choose a different streaming service or just turn the darn Tv off. We live in the “golden age of television” - there is literally more to watch than Gabby could watch in a lifetime. Why does she keep it on? I do not understand.

Reactions: 9
If I don’t enjoy a TV show I change the channel, choose a different streaming service or just turn the darn Tv off. We live in the “golden age of television” - there is literally more to watch than Gabby could watch in a lifetime. Why does she keep it on? I do not understand.
She literally has nothing better to do with her life than watch shows she’s doesn’t even like 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely she cannot still claim that she works full time, if she has the time to watch seasons worth of a TV show she doesn't even like.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.