Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really OT but whatever happened to her doing WW? I thought she was going to be an ambassador lmao

Reactions: 4
Really OT but whatever happened to her doing WW? I thought she was going to be an ambassador lmao
Pretty sure she deleted her WW instagram account due to 'criticism' and 'being judged', same went for her 'what I eat in a day' videos.
I reckon she's still doing it but not sticking to it very well, and I doubt she's still an ambassador for them when she won't post or make videos about it at all any more. Not exactly like she was the best ambassador for them anyway, eating bacon 24/7 isn't exactly what they want to be promoting.

Lmao in what world is bacon healthy gabbie

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember that phase, along with her phase where she tried to go mostly vegan.

Sometimes I do feel sorry for her, that she clearly started youtube with a lot of personal issues, particularly around her body and food to work through, but hasn't worked through or dealt with any of it, which has led her into this hole of being in the 'public eye' (even though largely she is pretty irrelevant, it isn't like she's a household name) and being vulnerable to criticism but not being able to handle it. Hopefully if she ever does seek help and get into a better headspace, she'll look back and cringe at all this crap she was sharing online, the diet after diet, constantly claiming she's going to try change her life and 'this year will be my year.' We can already all see how pathetic it looks, but I don't think she's realised that herself yet, and hopefully for her own sake when she's 40 she'll look back on her twenties and realise how sad her life was back then.

Sorry for the ramble, it just feels a bit sad sometimes that we're all watching this 25 year old (she is actually my age, born in the same year) waste her life away without even fully realising it, or not wanting to do anything about it.

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure she deleted her WW instagram account due to 'criticism' and 'being judged', same went for her 'what I eat in a day' videos.
I reckon she's still doing it but not sticking to it very well, and I doubt she's still an ambassador for them when she won't post or make videos about it at all any more. Not exactly like she was the best ambassador for them anyway, eating bacon 24/7 isn't exactly what they want to be promoting.

Lmao in what world is bacon healthy gabbie
Porridge. Are all YT's thick? Besides, there are hundreds of videos for healthy food, I don't see why they don't support other content creators and watch them instead of posting a tweet which they only did for the attention. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Porridge. Are all YT's thick? Besides, there are hundreds of videos for healthy food, I don't see why they don't support other content creators and watch them instead of posting a tweet which they only did for the attention. :rolleyes:
They just mean “who can sponsor me to make some basic arse content?”

Reactions: 2
Remember when gabbie said she was "plant based"
I would pay good money to see her go properly vegan for animal welfare or environmental reasons and not just as a fad weight loss diet. But then again this is also the woman who places about 20 online orders a week, produces a mountain of waste for one person and orders plants that are toxic to animals to keep in the house WITH HER CAT so I haven't got particularly high hopes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would pay good money to see her go properly vegan for animal welfare or environmental reasons and not just as a fad weight loss diet. But then again this is also the woman who places about 20 online orders a week, produces a mountain of waste for one person and orders plants that are toxic to animals to keep in the house WITH HER CAT so I haven't got particularly high hopes.
She did a plastic free challenge a week a while ago and did awfully!!!

Gabby needs to leave YouTube and get outside more. Surely she isn’t doing herself any good, with her routine.

Reactions: 9
Gabby needs to leave YouTube and get outside more. Surely she isn’t doing herself any good, with her routine.
Couldn’t agree more. I thought she was spiraling before but good god this chick needs help. Her aggression towards her viewers (who btw give her her salary) is ridiculous. She’s goddamn delusional. I used to love her mom (blanking on her name) bc she seemed so chill and down to earth but soon realized she’s only enabling her disturbed daughter. She needs to leave her damn apartment and see how the real world works.

Reactions: 13
I saw a photo on this thread of the outside of her building so to me it is obvious she lives in Hove. I knew the area well. Hove nowadays has a fantastic nightlife mainly used by locals and not like raucous Brighton. Does she ever go out and has she got any friends?

Reactions: 6
I saw a photo on this thread of the outside of her building so to me it is obvious she lives in Hove. I knew the area well. Hove nowadays has a fantastic nightlife mainly used by locals and not like raucous Brighton. Does she ever go out and has she got any friends?
nope

Did anyone see her IG story about the omlette? Couldn’t work out if she had one after another cause she deleted the first one, but regardless of time surely it’s not very healthy to eat 2 cheese and bacon omelettes? Moderation is the key!
Not good for someone who has had weight loss surgery 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I've seen her do this multiple times to well meaning fans on Twitter (of course, since she cleanses her tweets every other day, it's all deleted). So many people send her pics of home wear they think she'd like and every time she shoots these poor folks down. Can't she just be a normal, decent person and be like "awe babe, thanks so much for thinking of me! xo"??? Instead she tells people exactly why each item isn't up to her very exacting standards (even though she decorates with the tackest tat in the world, lol).
She has such exacting standards she slopped paint all over her carpets and shot people down for mentioning it saying she didn't care as she was getting new flooring, it's been weeks now and it looks bloody awful, cant understand it as she is so particular with everything else! stupid cow!

Really dont understand how she has so many followers, she is so boring, was her content different years ago, I just dont get it, all she does is buy stuff to clutter her flat with, looks a right jumble sale, and slobs around in her primark pjs!

Reactions: 10
Really dont understand how she has so many followers, she is so boring, was her content different years ago, I just dont get it, all she does is buy stuff to clutter her flat with, looks a right jumble sale, and slobs around in her primark pjs!
People forget to unsub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.