Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell in to a rabbit hole of watching a.couple.of her recent videos as I've not watched in aggggeeees....
1) nothing has changed.
Still stays in a flat, waiting for deliveries.
Constantly buying expensive tit she doesn't need

2) still looks a mess 98% of the time

3) still gives me the rage when she says the word "because"...
She says "becosssss" 🙉🙉😤😤
And it's not her natural accent, I have family in Barnsley and am from Sheffield myself 😂

Reactions: 12
Her videos are honestly so boring and repetitive now, but nobody can point that out to her without her snapping their head off. If I was a youtuber/influencer I would want my friends to tell me if my content was THAT boring but I guess the friends she does actually have she would cut off immediately if they criticised her I guess?

And the only brands that should be sponsoring her are netflix and amazon aka the only products she uses regularly. Maybe if other brands started staying away from her she'd have to get a job that involved leaving the house which would probably be good for her.

Reactions: 7
Just going by her Instagram grid, it looks like she's been wearing the same sweater all winter long...

(I can't bring myself to watch her dull as hell videos any more).

Reactions: 6
I sleep with mine too. I like to lean on him. Yes, him. LOL. I am 26 too. 🤷‍♀️
I have a dog-shaped one but he has a triangular bum and it slots in between my boobs really well when I sleep on my stomach so I don't get back ache in the morning :ROFLMAO: so yes deffo not that weird to be sleeping with one well into your 20's and beyond.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She only follows 65 people on Instagram... For someone who clearly spends a lot of time on social media surely she would be following more people? She must think this must make her look sooo cool...
She follows someone who's called @hermionechantal ... Who posts pictures of their home and it's clearly someone Gabby is styling her home on

Reactions: 7
She only follows 65 people on Instagram... For someone who clearly spends a lot of time on social media surely she would be following more people? She must think this must make her look sooo cool...
She follows someone who's called @hermionechantal ... Who posts pictures of their home and it's clearly someone Gabby is styling her home on
oh god just went to have a look at hermionechantal and gabz has very very much copied her!!

oh god just went to have a look at hermionechantal and gabz has very very much copied her!!
It's hardly surprising that gabbie couldn't come up with any original interior design ideas of her own but I didn't think she'd copy someone else's style THAT blatantly omg

I follow hermione and she has redecorated some of her rooms multiple times but makes me more interesting that gabby does.

Reactions: 9
I follow hermione and she has redecorated some of her rooms multiple times but makes me more interesting that gabby does.
I follow her too and love her YouTube videos. She doesn’t really buy expensive furniture to decorate her home that way, she gets furniture second hand or from family and friends and upcycles it to match her taste. So as much as she redecorates her place, she actually provides interesting/different content each time whereas Gabs redecorating just looks like a teenager girls Pinterest board threw up in a room without actually thinking about how each piece will go together

Reactions: 14
I fell in to a rabbit hole of watching a.couple.of her recent videos as I've not watched in aggggeeees....
1) nothing has changed.
Still stays in a flat, waiting for deliveries.
Constantly buying expensive tit she doesn't need

2) still looks a mess 98% of the time

3) still gives me the rage when she says the word "because"...
She says "becosssss" 🙉🙉😤😤
And it's not her natural accent, I have family in Barnsley and am from Sheffield myself 😂
Omg the way she says ‘because’ 🤣😠🤣😠🤣 she’s trying so hard not to have an accent

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her IG story about the omlette? Couldn’t work out if she had one after another cause she deleted the first one, but regardless of time surely it’s not very healthy to eat 2 cheese and bacon omelettes? Moderation is the key!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her IG story about the omlette? Couldn’t work out if she had one after another cause she deleted the first one, but regardless of time surely it’s not very healthy to eat 2 cheese and bacon omelettes? Moderation is the key!
I’ve always thought that I was a picky eater but watching gabbie’s videos/instagram makes me realise that I’m not picky at ALL in comparison. Her diet is similar to that of a small child and it’s not “cute” or “quirky” just a bit sad and strange.

Reactions: 10
Does she duck call fizzy juice ‘pop’ she’s just desperate for a reaction. Nobody rise to her it’s what she wants.
Loads of people call it pop, it’s a regional thing, people from Yorkshire tend to lean this way

Reactions: 17
It’s 2020 and Gabby is still badly facetuning her jawline. The first photo is especially hilarious.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.