Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg her cat voice is so cringy i just skip the video when she does it. oh and you know the music she's got at the end of her videos? can she PLEASE change that? it's such an annoying song

Reactions: 6
Not to be *that* petty woman, but: why does she only watch brainless reality TV and TV shows made for teenage girls? Like, I get that everyone has their own taste, etc. etc. But a 25 year old woman watching Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, Riverdale, and so forth cannot be normal, right? Why would a grown ass woman be interested in high school drama? I mean, obviously it's a symptom of immaturity, but I can't be the only one who finds it weird, right?

Then again, I've complained about how shallow and poorly read she is before.

Reactions: 14
Not to be *that* petty woman, but: why does she only watch brainless reality TV and TV shows made for teenage girls? Like, I get that everyone has their own taste, etc. etc. But a 25 year old woman watching Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, Riverdale, and so forth cannot be normal, right? Why would a grown ass woman be interested in high school drama? I mean, obviously it's a symptom of immaturity, but I can't be the only one who finds it weird, right?

Then again, I've complained about how shallow and poorly read she is before.
I love a cringy drama! But I like lots of stuff; documentaries, crime drama,soaps basically anything on Netflix. I am 25,own my own home and have a 1 year old. I like to think I'm mature but if maturity is based on the shows you watch I'm about 13 😂

I'm actually watching Jane the virgin at the moment and its very cringy.

Reactions: 15
I love a cringy drama! But I like lots of stuff; documentaries, crime drama,soaps basically anything on Netflix. I am 25,own my own home and have a 1 year old. I like to think I'm mature but if maturity is based on the shows you watch I'm about 13 😂

I'm actually watching Jane the virgin at the moment and its very cringy.
I mean, it sounds like you have more going on in your life than her, including multiple serious responsibilities. Gabby seems to watch TV a solid 12 hours a day... and it's pretty much all teen junk TV from what I can see. Her responsibilities only seem to extend to uploading half assed videos and feeding her cat.

Reactions: 5
I mean, it sounds like you have more going on in your life than her, including multiple serious responsibilities. Gabby seems to watch TV a solid 12 hours a day... and it's pretty much all teen junk TV from what I can see. Her responsibilities only seem to extend to uploading half assed videos and feeding her cat.
That is true! She probably watches it because it numbs her mind from how she is feeling (it numbs the stresses of the day for me,especially today when my 1 year old threw a tantrum and knocked the pushchair over in the middle of the street)

It makes me feel even more sorry for her when we discuss it like this. I've got alot of negative things to say about her but I mostly feel sorry for her in alot of ways.

Reactions: 3
I see she bought cleaning cloths because she ends up cleaning everything with tea towels. Something that was mentioned here a few days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see she bought cleaning cloths because she ends up cleaning everything with tea towels. Something that was mentioned here a few days ago.
Yeah it was me that asked why she uses tea towels for everything they’re not meant to be used for. I highly doubt she will use those cloths for long, though.

I think it’s petty to call someone out for what they watch on TV. There’s a lot she does that is pretty easy to call her out for but the TV shows she chooses to watch is just personal preference? I watch most of the same shows as her as well as crime dramas, documentaries, wildlife shows etc. My almost 50 year old mother loved pretty little liars just as much as me lol

Reactions: 9
Every single vlog is her just saying she's waiting for another 'very exciting delivery'

that is actually all she does all day, sit around and wait for the postman, I even saw her tweet about it today, that dpd always say it was unsuccessful when she's ALWAYS in

but guys we only see 10 minutes of her day

also on a more serious note, I'm not a psychologist but is this how she gets a rush of endorphins? the temporary joy of buying something online and then the anticipation of waiting for it to come, which wears off within 1 hour of buying the item and she needs to seek out that feeling again by buying more stuff online? it's like it's the only thing giving her structure to her life

Reactions: 13
Sad really. The cat segment on the latest vlog. She is already acting like the cat lady across the hall, and she's only 25. She needs therapy or an intervention. Youtube is enabling her hermit life. If she didn't have the youtube income coming in she would have been forced to get out there and cope with a job and interact with humans. She has no incentive to get outside! She needs to give up on Youtube.

She said her dining room is going to have more of a 70s vibe and she wants a velvet dark green sofa. I’m 99% sure the sofa Lucy Wood posted on Instagram that she’s getting is dark green and Lucy has said she wants to go for a retro/70s kind of vibe. Gab has 0 originality for someone that tries so hard to come across differently to everybody else

Reactions: 19
I think it’s petty to call someone out for what they watch on TV. There’s a lot she does that is pretty easy to call her out for but the TV shows she chooses to watch is just personal preference? I watch most of the same shows as her as well as crime dramas, documentaries, wildlife shows etc. My almost 50 year old mother loved pretty little liars just as much as me lol
I don’t think it’s petty. You obviously watch a wide range of shows, and I’m guessing you have a normal life with a proper job, friends, relationship, other hobbies etc! I’m sure you keep up with the news and you know what’s going on in the world, read books, newspapers etc - in other words, you consume the type of content a 25 year old should. No shame in watching TV for escapism and light entertainment in that case.

But for Gabbie, that is LITERALLY all she does. She doesn’t read, she isn’t aware of topical events, she doesn’t watch a wide range of media - all she watches is YouTube and those shows. From her videos it seems like a very large part of her life revolves around lighthearted, teenage-focused scripted TV. That’s embarrassing. Remember her Pretty Little Liars cupcakes video? I doubt you are posting videos on the internet doing cringey recreations of scenes from the show!!!!

Don’t internalise the comments about Gabby. They’re about her and how sad her life is overall, not about normal people who may have an overlapping interest or personality trait with her.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s petty. You obviously watch a wide range of shows, and I’m guessing you have a normal life with a proper job, friends, relationship, other hobbies etc! I’m sure you keep up with the news and you know what’s going on in the world, read books, newspapers etc - in other words, you consume the type of content a 25 year old should. No shame in watching TV for escapism and light entertainment in that case.

But for Gabbie, that is LITERALLY all she does. She doesn’t read, she isn’t aware of topical events, she doesn’t watch a wide range of media - all she watches is YouTube and those shows. From her videos it seems like a very large part of her life revolves around lighthearted, teenage-focused scripted TV. That’s embarrassing. Remember her Pretty Little Liars cupcakes video? I doubt you are posting videos on the internet doing cringey recreations of scenes from the show!!!!

Don’t internalise the comments about Gabby. They’re about her and how sad her life is overall, not about normal people who may have an overlapping interest or personality trait with her.
I was talking about the comment that said
Why does she only watch brainless reality TV and TV shows made for teenage girls? Like, I get that everyone has their own taste, etc. etc. But a 25 year old woman watching Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, Riverdale, and so forth cannot be normal, right? Why would a grown ass woman be interested in high school drama? I mean, obviously it's a symptom of immaturity, but I can't be the only one who finds it weird, right?

So yeah, calling watching those shows a symptom of immaturity is what I would call petty. I never disagreed with the AMOUNT she watches TV being ridiculous but the type of shows she watches is irrelevant

Reactions: 4
‘Make me stay in’ what the F does she mean? She never bloody leaves the house? Genuinely. If you’re so bothered by delivery drivers maybe try getting off your arse and purchasing it in STORE. She has hours and hours of free time doing nothing every day & I am pretty sure Brighton has an Apple store or there’s one within a short bus/train journey away from her. Lazy deluded fud.

Attachments

• Haha
The DPD bloke is probably unreliable because it was getting to a point where he was seeing Gabby more than he sees his wife so he decided he couldn’t be arsed anymore

DPD are usually the most reliable.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Watching her latest vlog. She is painfully materialistic, nothing is EVER good enough and her taste changes every week depending on what’s trendy or what everybody else is doing (or posting on insta 🙄). It’s sad to watch her never being satisfied with what she has and always waiting for the next purchase to arrive or the next thing to be done in her flat - bc that’s what her happiness seems to depend on. I’m guilty of a bit of retail therapy now and again, but she’s something else and I don’t think she realises it.

Reactions: 9
She’s an impulse buyer, I dread to think of how much money she throws away on inanimate objects.

Reactions: 6
I bet it’s a nightmare to live in the same building as her. Those large blocks of flats/mansion blocks usually have communal bins and with the amount of crap she consumes and gets rid of, she must take up so much space in the bins. Brighton has a huge issue with rubbish as it is.

I wonder how long it will take before she sees this and I’m blocked 🤔 It’s the first time I’ve posted a critical comment on a video of hers.
1580200528075.png

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.