Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are only so many videos an individual can upload of them changing their bed sheets, doing laundry, and tidying up...right? 🙄
yes there are, and she hit her quota years ago!

I have to admit, I feel a bit sorry for her sometimes. I’m older than her (a 25+ hater haha) and in my early/mid twenties, even as someone who was could be a bit of homebody and an introvert, afraid of commitment and prone to low self esteem (as we know Gab uses excuses like that), I was having SO MUCH FUN!

I know I’m not alone in that - most twentysomethings are just having fun with friends, traveling, learning new skills and building the foundation of their careers, even if they’re struggling with mental health issues - and here’s Gabby, painting her walls 10x, changing her bedsheets, talking to her cat. Her biggest questions are what colour to paint her nails. It makes me cringe.

She is missing out on everything - friendships, relationships, making memories with people she loves, enjoying her freedom before she has children or more work demanding responsibilities (or both). Then again, she has such an awful attitude to other people that perhaps that’s what she deserves, and let’s face it, she’s in such arrested development that she seems hugely incapable of even managing a proper friendship, let alone anything else.

Reactions: 12
Why is this 25 year old woman sleeping/cuddling with a stuffed toy? Don’t get me wrong, I’m 22 and I have two stuffed animals from when I was a child for sentimental reasons however they’re kept in a cupboard in a spare room, I wouldn’t dream of sleeping with them still 😕
to be fair I'm 25 and when my anxiety is raging I sleep with my stuffed animal for comfort, so I can calm down and be able to sleep. Also when I was in a really deep stage of my depression I couldn't sleep without it. I think she might have the same reasoning.

Reactions: 12
That reply to that tweet about the vase has really hit a nerve with me - she's so unnecessarily rude!!

Her mum seems nice enough, but I think she (& her father) can be held accountable for enabling this behaviour. It should have been nipped in the bud ages ago.

I unfollowed her a few months back on all platforms (cant watch another video of her talking to the cat in that stupid voice and paint yet another wall) and as much as I think she's a total pr*ck, instead of hating her I actually feel really sorry for her. She has zero friends, she's passive aggressive, spends most of her life in her PJs indoors being snarky to strangers on the internet. She always has to be different from the norm. She's full of hate, venom and anger - it's so bizarre! She's in a permeant state of teenage rebellion whilst the rest of the world grows up around her.

I pity her.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 75980
Unnecessarily rude, no?
What is actually wrong with her?! Who in their right mind would actually WANT to be her friend? She is so rude, nasty, strikes me as the kind of 'friend' that everyone has to change their plans for, cater for, totally selfish, she blocks people, block's the negative but is so rude and nasty herself, I dont know why her followers out up with her

Reactions: 7
She’s taken those shelves in her living room down, with a story caption “things are changing around here.”
So she’s changing her living room AGAIN!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
When I was a lot younger I was diagnosed with school anxiety due to horrendous, awful bullying I was dealing with. I was too afraid to go even when I had moved schools. I remember my (amazing, got me through it all) parents asking the psychologist why she thought I kept moving my room around and tidying and decorating it (not with paint but you know, posters, bits and bobs always being moved and my furniture too) and she said something like (I'm sorry I don't remember exactly what she said): "she's not able to control what is happening in her life so she is controlling her personal space, because she can, completely." Gabby's behaviour feels like this to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
She's changing her dining room and living room again?! Ive lived in my house 4 years,first room we did was our bedroom. I am only now getting wardrobes built and decorating 4 years later! She makes such rash decisions and doesn't live with anything long enough to learn what she needs/what works.

Reactions: 9
She’s redecorated more in the months she been in that flat than most people redecorate in a lifetime.

Reactions: 18
We have lived in our house for 6 years and we are about to redecorate our bedroom and I find that a bit on the excessive side!

She is so wasteful and unhappy.

Reactions: 4
She’s off her rocker judging by her latest vlog. Spending hundreds of pounds on stuff she doesn’t need and talking about how happy it makes her, and it’s worrying to see how genuinely happy she comes across because of it. Then a five minute segment discussing her cat’s cardboard nice. Poor girl needs help.

Reactions: 10
Wtf did I just watch. That part with her cat should have been edited out, I also hate that stupid voice she puts on to talk to her cat. When she said she lives in a mad house, she does realise she lives alone. It can hardly be called a mad house when its just her.

Reactions: 19
Is she still on Instagram? I haven’t followed her for a while so thought I’d have a nosey and I can’t find her account. Just her home one 🧐

Reactions: 1
shes Really trying to try the whole click baity kind of videos... “OMG I spent WAY too much”

Is she still on Instagram? I haven’t followed her for a while so thought I’d have a nosey and I can’t find her account. Just her home one 🧐
Unfortunately yes, maybe you’ve been blocked haha

Reactions: 5
She is still there, even if you’re blocked you should be able to find her. Does she not link her main profile to her home one? She’ll deffo be following herself 😂

Her username on Instagram is @gabriella not velvetgh0st, in case that’s why you can’t find her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.