Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She last had that phone in 2016/17ish, the girl is not like that! You’ve been rumbled Gabbie

Reactions: 2
Two sets of pyjamas and no actual clothes worn for two whole days.
And low and behold she is painting again today. More farrow and ball.
I swear in that poky little cupboard she has a whole stash of paint that would easily equal the amount she spent on her flats deposit.
Crikey!! There are apps for less expensive paint brands you can see what your room will look like by taking a picture.
😒😒😒

Reactions: 6
Summary of today’s video:
- wakes up in her stinking bedsheets and informs us that she hasn’t washed her hair in 5 days. Even Nelbobz looks on with disgust.
- #ad washes greasy mop with a shampoo that’s she’s apparently been using for months even though she only ever mentions Aussie products. Giggles inanely at herself in the bathroom mirror.
- she’s sew sew obsssed with melon guiyz. This is why she’s losing weight guiyz.
- does a Boots haul and let’s everyone know that her period is due. This will be her excuse for not leaving the house for the next 2 weeks. Doesn't mention the self diagnosed endometriosis for once (that she clearly doesn’t have).
- shows off her new phone case with a built in charger. Doesn’t explain why she needs this feature when she never leaves the house for extended periods of time.
- puts a few things in drawers and makes her bed. This is apparently a massive tidy up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She last had that phone in 2016/17ish, the girl is not like that! You’ve been rumbled Gabbie

The photo on the right is from 3+ years ago! The brand clearly don’t care about being real! She isn’t editing them, she’s just recycling old photos
but the picture is in her current flat with her current bed linen etc? That Ikea cabinet that she bought a few months ago is in the background.

I am pretty sure she’s just using her old phone as a prop for some reason (maybe she took the picture on her new phone? So she could facetune it and make herself look slimmer?)

Reactions: 14
so my thoughts are as follows..

Why does she, as someone who lives in Brighton, which has probably about 10 boots/Superdrug/chemist stores, DO A BLOODY ONLINE ORDER. It’s honestly the height of laziness.. it’s like me living 10 minutes away from an Asda then proceeding to do an online shop and pay for the delivery? Fair enough if she had bags and bags and a family to feed but she ordered like 4 things which could’ve fitted in her handbag. Also her creepy obsession with painting her nails and ordering nail varnish is weird like nobody sees her nails and she keeps the colour for like a day and then asks Instagram what colour to pick.

She must honestly be either seriously troubled or she’s deliberately winding everyone up by painting again. Can’t she honestly just be happy with something for like at least a month? It’s actually strange strange behaviour.

Love how she said we see ten mins of her day then proceeded to make Lucy the thumbnail of her vlog when they met up for ten mins. I highly highly highly highly doubt she’d ever meet up with another human and NOT mention it. Hell, she mentions it a bloody year in advance.

Reactions: 20
Any other YouTuber would just comment something like “aawww, that’s sweet”, but not Gabby, no. She has to be a witch who can’t just take a compliment, she has to be passive aggressive and rude. No wonder nobody likes her.
You need to read brogantates twitter/insta 100% rude witch on this planet.

Reactions: 1
she deleted comments about the shampoo bottles being full despite her using them 'for the last couple of months' :censored:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I painted one room once before I moved in somewhere and could barely be bothered even though it really needed done, she really must have nothing going on in her life or be really grasping at straws for content if she can be bothered to paint the same walls and doors over and over and over

like her latest instagram where she said the hallway is cute but not really 'me'?! like why decorate it like that in the first place, since it's YOUR flat?

she's using her flat to recreate other peoples tastes from instagram and pinterest, show it, and then redo it again

Reactions: 18
"The first thing I do in the morning is wash my hair" "I haven't washed it for 5 days it's pretty vile"
Eh wtf she on about!
These vids they do of themselves supposedly waking up, could you be bothered waking up, setting your camera up and then pretending to wake up, FFS really!
Oh and stop putting the throw on your bed messy and straighten it!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is this 25 year old woman sleeping/cuddling with a stuffed toy? Don’t get me wrong, I’m 22 and I have two stuffed animals from when I was a child for sentimental reasons however they’re kept in a cupboard in a spare room, I wouldn’t dream of sleeping with them still 😕

• Sad
Why is this 25 year old woman sleeping/cuddling with a stuffed toy? Don’t get me wrong, I’m 22 and I have two stuffed animals from when I was a child for sentimental reasons however they’re kept in a cupboard in a spare room, I wouldn’t dream of sleeping with them still 😕
I think cuz the toys won't be repelled by her personality

• Haha
There are only so many videos an individual can upload of them changing their bed sheets, doing laundry, and tidying up...right? 🙄

Reactions: 9
The amount of waste she creates with her online shopping kills me. Using amazon to order one thing for next day delivery. Walk to the shop!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.