Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way gobby acts she should be grateful for ‘fans’ and for someone to even be thinking of you. You’d just be like aw thanks! But no, not her. Vile creature

Reactions: 19
I've seen her do this multiple times to well meaning fans on Twitter (of course, since she cleanses her tweets every other day, it's all deleted). So many people send her pics of home wear they think she'd like and every time she shoots these poor folks down. Can't she just be a normal, decent person and be like "awe babe, thanks so much for thinking of me! xo"??? Instead she tells people exactly why each item isn't up to her very exacting standards (even though she decorates with the tackest tat in the world, lol).

Reactions: 26
what a bleeping witch she is. literally no wonder she has 1 and a half friends, the 1 being her mother and the half being acquaintances that she sees once every 7 months (i.e lucy)

can't stand her.

Reactions: 16
what a bleeping witch she is. literally no wonder she has 1 and a half friends, the 1 being her mother and the half being acquaintances that she sees once every 7 months (i.e lucy)

can't stand her.
hey she has a full one and three quarter friends! You forgot nelbobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gabby is that type of person that if you had a cold she'd say she almost died from one last week lol. Always has to be one up. Pure narcissist.

Reactions: 12
That literally made me feel awkward just reading that 🤣 She’s so odd...
Samee I’d feel so stupid if I’d sent her that message and she replied to me like that, & that’s her intention to make her feel like that, like no one can possibly know or understand what gabbie likes cause she’s so “unique”. I’ve seen her do it a few times. Fancy talking to a fan like that. witch.

Reactions: 12
Gabbie’s response was so mean but how could anyone honestly look at her ugly flat and use it as inspiration for their own home?! It looks like when you visit a holiday cottage in the UK and they decorate it in a bland, inoffensive way to suit everyones tastes.

OT but i just found this thread and wanted to share that I got blocked ages ago by Gabbie on Twitter for asking why she doesn‘t call herself Mona anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can’t bring myself to even hate watch her new video of ‘a day in my life’ am busy watching paint dry. So if someone could summarise it for me (although I’m sure it’s her doing duck all, putting on a weird voice to talk to that odd looking cat and her eating) would be much appreciated

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does she always seem to have the same bedsheets on? She’s also always wearing the same clothes two days running. Really gross because she looks like she sweats a lot and I remember Zoella once hinting that there was a bad smell coming from Gabbie during one of their collabs.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does she always seem to have the same bedsheets on? She’s also always wearing the same clothes two days running. Really gross because she looks like she sweats a lot and I remember Zoella once hinting that there was a bad smell coming from Gabbie during one of their collabs.
She just had a section in her new vlog of "time to choose which new bedding to put on" 😂 hey gabs!!🙋‍♀️

Also example number 83748304 of her being rude to viewers, I just don't get why she's so unnecessarily rude to those who watch/comment on her videos (essentially pay her!) 😒

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Alright, which of you is this? 😂😂😂
Is it just me or does anyone think she looks better in the first picture than how she does in videos now? (Ignoring the second one that’s not real lol)

She looked just normal, eyebrows a bit weird but who’s weren’t when they were younger lol reminds me of Ariel Winter a bit. Now she kinda just tries too hard to look like every girl on Instagram

Reactions: 10
ok so i don't care about the difference, i just care about the fact that she's obviously editing the photos of her body and/or posing to manipulate the way her body looks. i just wish she could be open and honest about her body issues, it would make her a lot more relatable tbh
gabbs.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
ok so i don't care about the difference, i just care about the fact that she's obviously editing the photos of her body and/or posing to manipulate the way her body looks. i just wish she could be open and honest about her body issues, it would make her a lot more relatable tbh
View attachment 76284
The photo on the right is from 3+ years ago! The brand clearly don’t care about being real! She isn’t editing them, she’s just recycling old photos

Reactions: 2
View attachment 76284
Her poor back image how arched she is to get this post lol. Like half the moths on Instagram to get an arse 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.