Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me the poo in a box story?
Gabby was talking on twitter one day with a friend of hers and they mentioned how Gabby pooped in a box on two occasions, once after surgery and another time in her bedroom when her brother George was staying over and had brought a male friend over too. Gabby was worried they’d hear her poop in her bathroom so she pooped in a box in her bedroom instead. She actually admitted all of this on twitter and thought it was funny.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Gabby was talking on twitter one day with a friend of hers and they mentioned how Gabby pooped in a box on two occasions, once after surgery and another time in her bedroom when her brother George was staying over and had brought a male friend over too. Gabby was worried they’d hear her poop in her bathroom so she pooped in a box in her bedroom instead. She actually admitted all of this on twitter and thought it was funny.
What in the what?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t been on this thread in a while, ahh how I’ve missed our Gobby

Reactions: 1
That's grim. I get things happen after a surgery but 🤢

Reactions: 1
Gabs probably always looks taller because she’s always stood on a chair or ladder hoping to be able to paint something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Should could do another major appearance change using the photo of her on the right and one of her now..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s forever jumping on the bandwagon of ‘glow ups’ ‘major appearance changes’ when in reality right now she’s looking the same as the picture on the left, just with a hair cut. Using a picture from years ago where she’d probably been on one of her fad diets, woke up skinny and took some gormless pictures is not how she looks now. Surely when she edits her YouTube videos she must realise she doesn’t look like that?

Reactions: 11
She’s forever jumping on the bandwagon of ‘glow ups’ ‘major appearance changes’ when in reality right now she’s looking the same as the picture on the left, just with a hair cut. Using a picture from years ago where she’d probably been on one of her fad diets, woke up skinny and took some gormless pictures is not how she looks now. Surely when she edits her YouTube videos she must realise she doesn’t look like that?
Yeah I notice she jumps at any opportunity for comparison pictures or glow up stories on twitter but girl, you're only kidding yourself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.