Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno
1. The fact she had a human who isn't Jane in her thumbnail
2. The fact she left her flat

Screenshot_20200119-191850_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Vlog"
- She fell in a puddle
- She called Lydia "one of the good eggs of Youtuber" -- shady AF
- Shes going to therapy next month 😶
- She cried over her videos being deleted
- She washes her clothes
- Asks if we want to see a 10,000 step video. It's a no.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Vlog"
- She fell in a puddle
- She called Lydia "one of the good eggs of Youtuber" -- shady AF
- Shes going to therapy next month 😶
- She cried over her videos being deleted
- She washes her clothes
- Asks if we want to see a 10,000 step video. It's a no.
Who is Lydia? Or do you mean Lucy Wood (who she met up with)?

Reactions: 5
'One of the good eggs on Youtube' well usually when everyone falls out with YOU, you're the common problem...? Hobbie, Zoe, Lucy & Lydia, all dropped Gabby as she seems like a horrid, toxic person.

Reactions: 14
Well at Gabby got out of bed and went for a train ride this vlog. Still think she is mental! Never seen anyone change their mind with décor like her in my life! Hope the therapist can help her with the painting thing she has going on. Gabby just seems to live in a dream world of her own making!
I wold probably feel bad for her if she wasn't such a brat. I still can't believe she is 25 years old. Just curious how the stupid woman can delete footage from her laptop and NOT have it in her recycling bin. I think maybe gabby is telling little porkies. Naughty girl!

Reactions: 6
Well at Gabby got out of bed and went for a train ride this vlog. Still think she is mental! Never seen anyone change their mind with décor like her in my life! Hope the therapist can help her with the painting thing she has going on. Gabby just seems to live in a dream world of her own making!
I wold probably feel bad for her if she wasn't such a brat. I still can't believe she is 25 years old. Just curious how the stupid woman can delete footage from her laptop and NOT have it in her recycling bin. I think maybe gabby is telling little porkies. Naughty girl!
Probably another part of her imagination like the poo in the box, she likes to make up random stories to gain attention.

Probably another part of her imagination like the poo in the box, she likes to make up random stories to gain attention.
Just gonna put it out there, I think the poo box is probably one of the only truths she has told.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just curious how the stupid woman can delete footage from her laptop and NOT have it in her recycling bin. I think maybe gabby is telling little porkies. Naughty girl!
She said she deleted the footage from iTunes! It wouldn’t go to your recycling bin there but what I don’t understand is, how she thinks a £150 software would get it back to her computer if it wasn’t on there in the first place? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She said she deleted the footage from iTunes! It wouldn’t go to your recycling bin there but what I don’t understand is, how she thinks a £150 software would get it back to her computer if it wasn’t on there in the first place? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why didn't she just take it to the apple store to see if they could do anything (if its a mac, no idea what she uses).

Reactions: 4
So presumably, from that tweet, Gabbie has PMDD?

I have it, almost all the women in my family have it (on my mum’s side) and it is truly horrendous. However, in most cases, it is also very treatable. A GP will either prescribe you an SSRI (antidepressant) to take during the luteal phase of your cycle only (so you must track your cycle religiously), or they’ll prescribe the pill, which really helps some women. Obviously with both of these options it can be difficult to find the right fit as both the pill and SSRIs can have adverse side effects, but any good GP will help you find the right one. I mean, you’ll have to go back and forth to the GP every couple of months, but it can be done. Personally I take a low level SSRI during my luteal phase, and I’ve gone from being suicidal, angry af, hopeless, can’t get out of bed with crippling anxiety to totally fine 95% of the time (5% feeling a bit down, but nowhere near how I used to feel).

I guess Gabs is too lazy to explore these options, and probably enjoys blaming her mental health on my hormones too much? I feel like maybe she did try one pill or SSRI and then gave up? I have a vague memory. She just enjoys the attention of being ill too much.

From what I've seen of her (only been watching for about 2 months) It's clear to me that she decorates and changes her taste so much because she has deep rooted issues i.e. she can't change herself (as much as she'd like to) and it makes her feel in control of something. I have had bulimia for 11 years so understand the control element and I also love to spend money and buy clothes because that fills a void and makes me feel better. She needs to speak to someone, stop fixing up her flat and concentrate on fixing HERSELF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.