Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still pissing myself at the fact that her vlog is called 'I can't BELIEVE this happened' and the thumbnail is with her and another person who is not her mum or her cat

like yeah we can't believe it happened either mate

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I am still pissing myself at the fact that her vlog is called 'I can't BELIEVE this happened' and the thumbnail is with her and another person who is not her mum or her cat

like yeah we can't believe it happened either mate
time to shut down Tattle. There will never be a truer statement than this 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it quite crappy of her that she’s done another bedroom makeover (YAWN) and posted the video on the same day as Lucy’s (who has actually just moved house so this is the first time she’s decorating her bedroom unlike Gab who is on the 100000th time). The funny part is that Lucy’s looks a million times nicer than Gabs does and it’s her first attempt whereas Gab will never stop changing hers 🤣

Reactions: 13
I find it quite crappy of her that she’s done another bedroom makeover (YAWN) and posted the video on the same day as Lucy’s (who has actually just moved house so this is the first time she’s decorating her bedroom unlike Gab who is on the 100000th time). The funny part is that Lucy’s looks a million times nicer than Gabs does and it’s her first attempt whereas Gab will never stop changing hers 🤣
And Lucy’s was sponsored by a paint company and not a brand who collaborate with any body

Reactions: 5
So she uploaded a bedroom tour. In it she mentions that the space beneath her window will be changing as she is having a storage bench built....she will no doubt upload another bedroom tour once that has been built *eye roll*. Her content is so dull. Why not just wait for the room to be entirely done before filming and uploading a room tour.

Reactions: 14
So she uploaded a bedroom tour. In it she mentions that the space beneath her window will be changing as she is having a storage bench built....she will no doubt upload another bedroom tour once that has been built *eye roll*. Her content is so dull. Why not just wait for the room to be entirely done before filming and uploading a room tour.
Because if she waited then she wouldn’t be able to try and outdo one of her so called best friends

Reactions: 4
Because if she waited then she wouldn’t be able to try and outdo one of her so called best friends
Ah it’s no competition really is it, Lucy is a lovely person and deserves her success; the other is just clinging on for dear life to her past success.

Reactions: 11
Ah it’s no competition really is it, Lucy is a lovely person and deserves her success; the other is just clinging on for dear life to her past success.
It really isn’t. Doesn’t stop Gab from trying lol

Reactions: 2
It is so strange to invest in expensive joinery work with broken windows above. The rain will permeate and destroy the woodwork on the bench she is having built and it will create damp on the wall.

It is so strange to invest in expensive joinery work with broken windows above. The rain will permeate and destroy the woodwork on the bench she is having built and it will create damp on the wall.
I don't think she thinks about these things... everything she does seems to be on a whim

She could cause real damage to the building by doing that. Brighton has a lot of issues with damp as it is, her priority should be repairing the windows.

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't know how she chooses to paint every single wall in her house 4times but didn't fix the windows that are in serious need of replacement. probs because everything she does is for aesthetic and not for function i guess

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.