Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jacket potato/cabbage combo seems very small portion wise. She must be restricting what she eats. Wonder if she had something done to her gastric sleeve again?

Reactions: 17
The jacket potato/cabbage combo seems very small portion wise. She must be restricting what she eats. Wonder if she had something done to her gastric sleeve again?
Was just coming to say this. Not exactly hiding it is she.

Reactions: 8
I feel really sad for her. My husband was never someone I'd have picked initially, but the moment I met him I had butterflies.
Even the day I married him 12 weeks ago, again butterflies. Exactly the same when I wait for him to come home from work.
It's sad that she doesn't want it or doesn't have it with man or woman - it's very obvious she just wants to be apart of something and loved but perhaps someone who respects her space a bit?

Reactions: 12
I feel really sad for her. My husband was never someone I'd have picked initially, but the moment I met him I had butterflies.
Even the day I married him 12 weeks ago, again butterflies. Exactly the same when I wait for him to come home from work.
It's sad that she doesn't want it or doesn't have it with man or woman - it's very obvious she just wants to be apart of something and loved but perhaps someone who respects her space a bit?
No reason why she can't have a relationship and not live with them.

In fact, it reminded me of a Guardian article I read the other day about exactly that. It's here for anyone interested: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...g-apart-together-secret-to-happy-relationship

Reactions: 7
The more she says she doesnt want a relationship ect the more desperate she is getting. She totally doesnt get relationships and what they mean. she is going on like it would be a stranger living with her. Just be honest gabby you want a man!

Reactions: 17
She says things like that because sheā€™s never had a relationship and is just trying to make it seem like itā€™s how she wants things. Itā€™s a weird way to think because when you meet someone things like that just happen organically, but she doesnā€™t understand. She is so naive in that sense. And donā€™t even get me started on the child thing-does she realise how little time sheā€™ll have to herself when she has a child?!?!

Reactions: 21
Did anyone see her Instagram story tonight? She posted a video of the scene of the new sex education episode where the two women are dancing in a club, and one said ā€˜Iā€™m so lonely that sometimes I cry for daysā€™ or something along those lines and gabby said ā€˜so relatableā€™. She contradicts herself so much with this nasty ā€˜I hate relationships and peopleā€™ talk on Twitter then showing her vulnerability on insta

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s now blaming her mental health problems on her menstrual cycle. Iā€™ve lost track of the number of things she has blamed it on - sunny weather, allergies, blocked sinuses, and of course her weight. When is she going to realise that her mental health is the underlying issue? It may well be made worse by a physical condition, but the issue is there to begin with. Sheā€™s ALWAYS looking for external problems and external solutions. Please take it from someone who has MH issues for 10+ years - the hearing has to start from within.

Reactions: 14
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s now blaming her mental health problems on her menstrual cycle. Iā€™ve lost track of the number of things she has blamed it on - sunny weather, allergies, blocked sinuses, and of course her weight. When is she going to realise that her mental health is the underlying issue? It may well be made worse by a physical condition, but the issue is there to begin with. Sheā€™s ALWAYS looking for external problems and external solutions. Please take it from someone who has MH issues for 10+ years - the hearing has to start from within.
I don't think she is ready for therapy. Like you say she always blames her low mood on external factors (such as the heat šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø) or physical health. And can you imagine the fallout if a therapist told her something she didn't want to hear? She would be straight on Twitter moaning about it.

Reactions: 5
Omfg this girl is off her bleeping rocker! She needs therapy bad. I think she posts stuff for attention especially her saying she canā€™t imagine sharing her space w someone etc. Sheā€™s desperate for a relationship from what I see. Has she even ever had a relationship? Has she even dated? Sheā€™s a goddamn walking contradiction. All the money sheā€™s thrown on surgeries could have been spent getting the mental help she needs. I canā€™t even hate watch anymore, Iā€™ll injure myself w the excessive eye rolls

Reactions: 13
She was doing this as a fad diet awhile ago, Iā€™m sure it was about 2 years ago!
She was on an ā€œorange juiceā€ diet after her gastric sleeve the first time. Now with her posting really small food portions and the fruit thereā€™s some speculation sheā€™s had some surgery again

Reactions: 8
She eats so much fruit!!! Thatā€™s a family size worth
Now, this definitely makes me believe she's had weight loss surgery again. I think she's had her gastric sleeve adjusted. She seems to have lost a lot of weight quick!
Last time she had surgery, she hid that she'd had it for a couple of years and was always talking about fruit and drinking smoothies, she even said she lost her weight by just drinking orange juice!

There's nothing wrong with weight loss surgery, for some people it is the only way. But she can't have it both ways, saying one day she's not going to share food as people go after her over what she eats, then suddenly appearing slim and sharing pictures of fruit and thigh gaps... People are going to speculate

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.