Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t have a shred of sympathy for her. She’s a nasty, nasty little girl. If I was her family, I wouldn’t want her around either. Perhaps this is the karma she needs to turn her abysmal attitude around... but I doubt it.
I don't want to feel sorry for her. But I just wish she would address something. You're exactly right and she really really pushed Jayne. She's more like a servant/chauffeur than her mom. I wonder if her dad had go at her about how she treats them?

Reactions: 7
I’m genuinely getting quite concerned for her mental state.

She’s displaying some manic, impulsive, all over the place traits. I just watched her stories and she’s 100 miles a minute. Talking about not selling drawers because she needs them when she has a child. Wtf.

She’s took her tree down mid December, went by train up and down half the country, is sitting in over Xmas alone, painting again, her flat is in disarray; every room in her stories was wild.

I genuinely feel she’s spiralling down. Gabriella; if you do read here and see this please get some help. 😳😪

• Sad
Reactions: 38
For someone who spends literally their entire life in their flat, it as an absolute state. I have 2 kids and am out most days but my house is in much better order 👍🏼 If you’re going to spend so much money on paint and furniture then at least take some pride in your home

Reactions: 9
:oops: She does still seem to be in touch with her Mum so she must have fallen out with someone else. Decorating the flat is all she seems to have. Gabbie needs to get help for her own sake, as in the not too distant future she will need to get a job to sustain herself, and will need to learn how to work with others. I am actually concerned, she's clearly struggling :unsure:

Reactions: 6
:oops: She does still seem to be in touch with her Mum so she must have fallen out with someone else. Decorating the flat is all she seems to have. Gabbie needs to get help for her own sake, as in the not too distant future she will need to get a job to sustain herself, and will need to learn how to work with others. I am actually concerned, she's clearly struggling :unsure:
Do we think it’s some bullshit story? Like I know she has made up a lot, does anyone think this was the original plan, go home and then get picked up by her dad on Christmas Eve, now he can’t do that (maybe they fell out over it) she’s claiming she’s spending Christmas alone to try and get Jane to feel sorry for her and pay for her train back? If Jane has had the operation and can’t drive it would explain why she wanted her dad to come and get her as he never seems to do what Jane does

Reactions: 3
Talking about not selling drawers because she needs them when she has a child. Wtf.
Maybe the reason she went back to Brighton was because she told her family she has plans to have a baby in 2020 and they tried to talk some sense into her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I large part of the reason she hates her dad is because he doesn’t put up with her shite and she doesn’t like it. Whereas Jane (I think) likes feeling needed by her. I know some of it is tied up in her dad’s coming out later in life and we don’t really know the back story to that (again, I think) but given that she is also a part of the LGBTQ+ community, I’ve often wondered what it is about their relationship that so broken. I really do think it’s simply just that he tells her no and gives her a reality check especially as Jane and he still live together and I assume have a good relationship still?

Without a doubt she has some mental health issues but I also think she’s just not a very nice person either and so when people are upfront with her it create drama. Look how intense her friendships are and then they break down, I bet a lot of that is down to closeness being created very quickly then her being offended when the other person is honest with her. Then she cuts them off.

Reactions: 17
Wow Where have I been 🤔I never knew her parents were separated /divorced .

Reactions: 1
I’m genuinely getting quite concerned for her mental state.

She’s displaying some manic, impulsive, all over the place traits. I just watched her stories and she’s 100 miles a minute. Talking about not selling drawers because she needs them when she has a child. Wtf.

She’s took her tree down mid December, went by train up and down half the country, is sitting in over Xmas alone, painting again, her flat is in disarray; every room in her stories was wild.

I genuinely feel she’s spiralling down. Gabriella; if you do read here and see this please get some help. 😳😪
She should have private insurance and go for a stay in a psychiatric hospital. she would get so much out of it.
I know the uk/ nhs is completely different to Ireland but here if you're ill and have private insurance there's a lot offered for mental health.
I was a patient myself for 3 months and coming out I was a completely different person! Like did a total 360.
You get therapy, one on one and in group .. activities like bingo and the gym etc.
She should go in somewhere or do sensorimotor therapy cause she would get s lot out of this !

As a psychiatrist I can't diagnose here but having watched her spiral for so many years she needs a doctor not just a psychologist unfortunately.

Narcissist, compulsive lier who years ago showed on Twitter she loved lying and got off on it. Issues with eating. Low self esteem (if any). Isolates herself. No friends. Stuck in child mental state .. legit could go on and on.

She needs to
- see gp get ref to psychiatrist privately
- take up hobby
- get out of her feicin comfort zone

Sensorimotor therapy is often my approach cause we will call a patient out on their bullshit. This type of doc/therapist will legit tell her to grow the duck up and she needs that.
She would be fascinating to me as a doctor as there is soooo much work to be done. But that scares me cause her family are doing sod all about it

Reactions: 16
I really really hope gabs reads here and takes on board what a lot of us are saying-GET SOME HELP

I wouldn’t be surprised if lil’ old Jane abandoned the rest of her family at Christmas and turned up at Brighton to make Gabs a plate of mashed veg and watery gravy *

*see previous Lindley Christmas dinners

Reactions: 12
Has she deleted the tweet about spending Christmas alone?
Yep it’s 100% gone! Also what is wrong with her,
I’m nervous to get pregnant, she talks about it like she could just get pregnant tomorrow! Honestly don’t understand how you’d think you can raise a baby by yourself, most people are not single by choice and it’s bloody hard work, single parents are super hero’s

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Has she deleted the tweet about spending Christmas alone?
I can't find it now. I agree with posters above, Jane will either go to Brighton or send for Gabbie. Considering Jane has just had an op you would think Gabbie would want to go help out like the many times Jane has done the same for her.

Reactions: 6
Yep it’s 100% gone! Also what is wrong with her,
I’m nervous to get pregnant, she talks about it like she could just get pregnant tomorrow! Honestly don’t understand how you’d think you can raise a baby by yourself, most people are not single by choice and it’s bloody hard work, single parents are super hero’s
Does she not realise how bizarre it is to speak about getting pregnant so soon when she’s not in any kind of relationship? Of course single parenting is completely normal but I do think it’s unusual for a 25 year old to be so dead set on having a baby alone - women usually consider this later in life when the biological clock is ticking. Would not be shocked if she had artificial insemination with a sperm donor very soon. I completely agree she thinks a baby will fill a void / make her happy but to be a good parent she needs to work on herself and find a way to be happy on her own before bringing f a child into the world.

Also baffled by her spending Christmas alone. I think this has probably been her decision which is sad if she does have the option to be at home and has chosen not to. So many people don’t have the choice and would give anything to spend Xmas with family, even if there had been some disagreements

She’s probably accepted and acknowledge that her behaviour means she’ll be single forever so she’s starting to look at options regarding doing it alone. She’s always saying how she doesn’t need/want a relationship anyway 🤐

Reactions: 4
She’s probably accepted and acknowledge that her behaviour means she’ll be single forever so she’s starting to look at options regarding doing it alone. She’s always saying how she doesn’t need/want a relationship anyway 🤐
I feel sorry for the future child though, being brought up by someone who refuses to work on their issues. 😬 How will she cope? If Gabbie does read here, I really hope 2020 is the year she works on herself for a positive future.

I think I large part of the reason she hates her dad is because he doesn’t put up with her shite and she doesn’t like it. Whereas Jane (I think) likes feeling needed by her. I know some of it is tied up in her dad’s coming out later in life and we don’t really know the back story to that (again, I think) but given that she is also a part of the LGBTQ+ community, I’ve often wondered what it is about their relationship that so broken. I really do think it’s simply just that he tells her no and gives her a reality check especially as Jane and he still live together and I assume have a good relationship still?
I didn't know that her dad is gay. That makes me look at things slightly differently. It all just seems miserable. I definitely relate to some of it.

Reactions: 2
She’s said in Q&A’s that she never wants to be in a relationship because “other people annoy her” 😂

Aka no one will have her so she’s trying to pretend it’s her decision to be single forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.