Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of monica from friends with her baby plan the girl is obsessed. How will she be able to paint every room every day with a baby in tow she cant just dump it in an ikea drawer amongst her 5689 mugs
She’d probably take tha
I really feel for you. I'm lucky to have not have had HG but I think being an emetophobic that would've been the icing on top of the cake for a meltdown with me but what I've had so far with this baby has been horrific. Hope you're feeling better.
Pregnancy is no joke. Majority of it is sometimes sitting down cause you just feel so bloody vile. Part of me thinks she wants a baby for the attention.
Bless you, I’m so much better now thank you, hope you are too. Even just thinking about being pregnant makes me feel ill, certainly an exhausting 9 months! Definitely an attention thing, and to “fulfil her happiness” which is so wrong as she’d just end up resenting the child 👎🏼

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember a friend called Tabby? I’m sure they had a falling out and could be the person Gabby was alluding to in the tweets.

Reactions: 7
I do remember her speaking of a 'tabby'.
Also what happened with Jedward? I also want to know what really happened with Hobbie. It seemed he went through all that fake pregnancy tit (which must have absolutely destroyed him) and gabby just seemed to disappear completely

Also, just thinking as I've been reading the previous threads, she is really desperate for Zoe to be back in her life. Zoe really is an intelligent woman (apart from her not being switched on about knob head Alfie Deyes stringing her along) do we think Zoe completely saw through gabby's mentally unstable bullshit? Surely if they were 'best friends' like Grabby used to claim, a tiff between her and Alfie wouldn't have mattered in their friendship. Looking back, I think Zoe clocked on to how badly Gabby could damage her own career and didn't want to risk hers. Zoe has way more of a shelf life despite her faults and unrelateability than Gabby ever has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've had panic attacks, one so bad I genuinely thought I was having a heart attack and called 999 and was taken to the ER, everything was fine but it was so scary. One thing I couldn't imagine doing is going to the trouble of posting a picture of myself on social media straight after.
Totally agree! I’ve (luckily) only had one when I was in my early 20’s and it scared the living hell out of me. I thought I was having a heart attack too, couldn’t breath.. it was petrifying! If she really had one she’s seriously deranged to pick up her damn phone to post about it. She seriously needs mental help, she’s a fuckin mess.

Reactions: 2
Ok, am I the only one confused by Gabby's movements. Watching her stories tonight it looked like she took a train from Sheffield to Brighton. For starters I didn't realize she was in Sheffield. But also (1) I thought she was caring for her mother following an operation, and (2) I thought she was spending Christmas in Sheffield, and Christmas is just days away. Why has she come back to Brighton? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 13
Ok, am I the only one confused by Gabby's movements. Watching her stories tonight it looked like she took a train from Sheffield to Brighton. For starters I didn't realize she was in Sheffield. But also (1) I thought she was caring for her mother following an operation, and (2) I thought she was spending Christmas in Sheffield, and Christmas is just days away. Why has she come back to Brighton? Am I missing something?
Nope she’s definitely back in Brighton.

She is supposed to be caring for her mum but I guess that was just too much work for her.

Also, why she’s in Brighton alone at Christmas who knows? She took her Christmas tree down as well. So that’s pretty bleak.

Girl genuinely needs some help, it’s actually very sad to watch.

She tweeted saying she doesn’t feel Christmassy in the slightest and that it could be March right now... erm probs cos u took your tree down gabs.. even tho you’re now back home... confused dot com

Reactions: 15
I just still can't get over that she took her tree down before Christmas? Like why? Who does that? For what purpose?

I know Gabby does a lot of weird tit but I just can't think of a logical explanation.

Reactions: 12
Girl, nooo!
Post 351 is the start of the latest scandal

I just meant in terms of selling and scamming haha there's no denying she's done well for herself business wise. She's still a twit though 😂 I can't keep up with the zoella threads but the latest about the domestic abuse is bloody vile. It's gone to her head.

Reactions: 3
So Gabby has just confirmed on twitter she is spending the holidays in Brighton alone. I truly, truly feel for her. It is clear she has had a falling out with her family. I pray for her this will be a 'come to Jesus moment' and will help her reflect on her life and make the right choices. She has to start taking her mental health and her life seriously now. She can't go on like this.

I have watched her Christmas vlogs before and it is nice. Her family and friends go to the pub on Christmas eve, her mum makes a roast and they have extended family over. I don't know why she always wants so much. She really needs to get off social media and live the life she has. She is living proof that comparison is the thief of joy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
1576857627128.png

It is just getting embarrassing for her now... Nothing wrong with spending xmas on your own. It has happened to me before (small family and my mum had to go abroad) but it is clear to me she wants that big family/traditional xmas.

I think she needs to get off social media and reassess her life, rather than the shade of paint on the bedroom walls.

Reactions: 16
It’s not at all surprising let’s be honest, she has alienated every friend she’s ever had, her family were only a matter of time.

On a serious level, this woman needs help, serious professional help. It is not normal to have zero friends. It is not normal to alienate everyone like she does. It is not normal to have obsessions with panting every wall seventeen hundred times. It is not normal her attitudes to just about everything, from food, to friend, children, cats, the Christmas tree, everything.

Wow, how sad for her to spend Christmas alone. I wonder what’s happened with her family. This is clearly a new plan since she took her Christmas Tree down and was tweeting about not taking Nellie on the train... I wouldn’t wish being alone on Christmas on anyone (although, it tells a tale she doesn’t have any friends to go to and now her family won’t even have her!)

Reactions: 9
Seeing as her mom tagged her and her brother in a tweet just yesterday, I'd have to speculate that there was a falling out between her and her dad. Whatever happened, it sucks she's on her own at Christmas. As much as her attitude stinks, I can't imagine something like this is good for her already low mental health.

Reactions: 6
I personally don’t have a shred of sympathy for her. She’s a nasty, nasty little girl. If I was her family, I wouldn’t want her around either. Perhaps this is the karma she needs to turn her abysmal attitude around... but I doubt it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.