Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come then she doesn't care for anyone?
She only cares for animals because they can't verbally express their disagreement with her
( I bet she'll boot a cat that doesn't get along with her)

View attachment 64287
I'm worried shes gonna have a kid soon just because she wants one. She talks about babies like they're an accessory, the same with her cats, I'm not denying she loves them, but I think shes more after wanting someone that depends on her, shes not arsed about the reality of it. It was only what 2 years ago? When she said she hated kids and now she's gagging for one but doesn't want to be in a relationship or anything, just wants a kid. She also spoke to me like tit on insta a few months back, just because I had a different opinion, I never said anything nasty, but she turned on me, shes not really fit to be a mother yet, shes too immature and downright nasty when someone thinks differently, and to think I used to like her 🤦🏻‍♀️ the only thing she truly cares about, is decorating and herself.

Reactions: 9
Gabby is now busy running a bath and grabbing a packet of ham of the fridge so she can cry eat over Niomi getting engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she talking about having kids all of a sudden, just get another pet and stfu.

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs I just wish she would stop! This is ridiculous. Gabby, you'll have a cat for the rest of your life and that'll be it! You're too selfish and no sentient genuine guy will put up with your tit.
Anyone who would ever consider asking her out probably takes one look at her twitter and runs for the hills. She comes off as being 100% unhinged and out of touch.

Ticked me off how she later tweeted that having Nelly was basically the same as having a baby because he cries all the time and some times gets poo in his fur. Oh go take a hike!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she talking about having kids all of a sudden, just get another pet and stfu.
Sadly it's definitely not 'all of a sudden'. She constantly goes on about wanting kids. Apparently she's realised that filling the void with food doesn't work, so this is her next big idea.

She’ll never have kids like she’ll never have a career on the stage. It’s all one big dream in her head that will never be a reality. I feel sorry for her in a way as she lives such a lonely life and that will never change

Imagine how much she would dislike her own kid if it ends up being skinnier than her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm worried shes gonna have a kid soon just because she wants one. She talks about babies like they're an accessory, the same with her cats
It’s much easier to get hold of a cat from a backdoor breeder then it is to get your hands on a child.
she’ll never have one.

Reactions: 5
I want a kid
I love my only cat Nellie. He's my true love
I would love to be on Westend, and only in a lead role.
I want a kid
My cat, did I mention he's the best cat in the world
I'm going to put music out (NEVER NEVER)
MY CAT saved my MH
When I have a kid...
I will always have cats. I have the best cat Nelson Nellbob Nellie

20191216_204030.jpg

• Haha
Anyone who would ever consider asking her out probably takes one look at her twitter and runs for the hills. She comes off as being 100% unhinged and out of touch.

Ticked me off how she later tweeted that having Nelly was basically the same as having a baby because he cries all the time and some times gets poo in his fur. Oh go take a hike!
She's in for a shock with having a baby, I swear. In no way is she mentally prepared for it. An then how would she find time for precious Nelson?

I do not understand why she needs to put a photo of her on insta after she’s had a panic attack and highlighting that to the world-last thing I would think of if that was me but I guess we’re all different 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 22
I do not understand why she needs to put a photo of her on insta after she’s had a panic attack and highlighting that to the world-last thing I would think of if that was me but I guess we’re all different 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
For the attentionnnn she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 15
She genuinely seems like she needs to speak to a professional about this obsession she has with having a baby. She seems so delusional about the whole thing, it’s not normal especially for somebody with so many emotional issues (which she herself has admitted she’s got, especially in relation to food). She doesn’t come across as cute or quirky by saying it, she’s creepy and uninformed

Reactions: 19
She genuinely seems like she needs to speak to a professional about this obsession she has with having a baby. She seems so delusional about the whole thing, it’s not normal especially for somebody with so many emotional issues (which she herself has admitted she’s got, especially in relation to food). She doesn’t come across as cute or quirky by saying it, she’s creepy and uninformed
She has so many body issues too and being pregnant won't help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.