Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highlights of her new Tiktok include:
• Hoovering the desk
• Zemiper Jane and Mega Ewnit Nel
• Grub trying her hardest to take the world’s tiniest bite out of a mini cake
View attachment 410224
View attachment 410225
View attachment 410226
I can’t with the vacuum, um I mean “hewver”, on the desk. It’s like she hasn’t heard of a handheld vacuum that she could use instead. Or even those little mini desk vacuums you can get from Amazon.
Also I feel like I can smell the sugar that’s in whatever it is she’s shoving in her gob 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gabriella Lindley #36 flat's full of tat, Tiktok twit and Twitter brat, OMG the size of that cat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Gabby if you see this, DISINFECT YOUR BLOODY DESK. Nobody wants your cat’s fur/tit all over their orders. Hoovering does not sanitise, especially if you eat there.

Reactions: 35
Her hygiene habits turn my stomach, she's always so manky. Someone send Kim Woodburn to her flat please.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also I feel like I can smell the sugar that’s in whatever it is she’s shoving in her gob 🤢
This is so not going to help her either 😬 I have endo and before that was found/lap/went on the mini pill I used to have a fortnight every month of pain, first a week of PMS and then the period week itself. ‘Self care’ isn’t just feeling sorry for yourself and eating tit for two weeks, it’s eating well and going for some walks to help alleviate the pain. She is literally making it worse for herself. Obviously, by all means eat a bit more chocolate or whatever if you feel tit...but she just uses it as an excuse to gorge herself for two weeks and then complains that she feels crap 🥴

Reactions: 14
Highlights of her new Tiktok include:
• Hoovering the desk
• Zemiper Jane and Mega Ewnit Nel
• Grub trying her hardest to take the world’s tiniest bite out of a mini cake
View attachment 410224
View attachment 410225
View attachment 410226
Why is everything “the __________ of a small business owner”? She sounds like a twit. Your morning routine is no different than anyone else’s. You wake up, you pay atewntion to your pet, you have breakfast, you work (well, that’s relative), you may or may not shower.

Guess what, Gobs? I DO THE SAME bleeping THING and so do millions of others.

Reactions: 45
I can’t with the vacuum, um I mean “hewver”, on the desk. It’s like she hasn’t heard of a handheld vacuum that she could use instead. Or even those little mini desk vacuums you can get from Amazon.
Honestly hoovering the desk infuriates me JUST GET A DUSTER

Reactions: 24
Apart from the hygiene aspect, how dirty can a desk get that hoovering seems like the sensible option?!

Surely a j cloth and some disinfectant would do the trick in 20 secs. It'll only be a few bits of debris, no?

And doesn't the Hoover just push things around and knock them over?

She's so dumb and chaotic I can't deal 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Apart from the hygiene aspect, how dirty can a desk get that hoovering seems like the sensible option?!

Surely a j cloth and some disinfectant would do the trick in 20 secs. It'll only be a few bits of debris, no?

And doesn't the Hoover just push things around and knock them over?

She's so dumb and chaotic I can't deal 😫
You just know her excuse will be “bUt I hAvE aLlErGiEs To ClEaNiNg PrOdUcTs” - Oh you definitely have allergies... to common sense apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is someone who uses a tea towel to take nail varnish off, nothing she does makes sense

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
1212DA6E-3A3F-4ADE-9E5F-9F7B1A80C080.png

no Gabby she wasn't asking if you vacuum the whole office, she was asking whether you use the same vacuum on your grubby floors that harbour all kinds of dirt and bacteria. Can't tell if she's genuinely that thick or if she's dodging the question.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
View attachment 410535
no Gabby she wasn't asking if you vacuum the whole office, she was asking whether you use the same vacuum on your grubby floors that harbour all kinds of dirt and bacteria. Can't tell if she's genuinely that thick or if she's dodging the question.
Also notice the comment underneath with that person offering to send her some wax melts. Greedy witch could've reciprocated and offered something too. She's more than happy to receive freebies but not offer any 🙄

Edit - I know she said no, but could've said that she would happily send her something in the future if she ever took her up on her offer.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 410535
What sort of bleeping response is that? Is she filming herself hoovering the desk instead of her rugs for a bit of variety? As in, it’s totally normal to vacuum furniture?!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.