Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have awfully painful periods (they make me sick and faint, I've been sent home from work before because I've been shaking so much) and I can never eat anything because the pain makes me so ill.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
D79594B5-B672-47B8-9C49-8CBE44891AA6.png

correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t she supposedly have a period the week after her operation?

Reactions: 18
sorry me AGAIN,
i found some things that may be of interest/great for the wiki page if they are not already on there!

Pics of her childhood, more of her old drawings including ones she drew of HERSELF??, more handwriting evidence, evidence of her name changes on twitter, nellie before he became overweight, and that shes never had hygiene standards - see nellie in the bidet, her ✨toxic✨ Dad helping her in her flat, lip fillers, and general funny photos lol
God, Nellie! In the Bidet is giving me flashbacks to Panic! At the Bisto...

Reactions: 5
Soooo, I haven't watch Gabby in years. But one of her videos came up on my recommended so I decided to give it a watch and have a look at her tattle thread. Just saw the discussion about her twitter so I went have a look and I'm blocked? 😂

I've never even followed her, or communicated with her so how the hell has she blocked me lmao.

When they call her the blocker they weren't joking lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gabriella Lindley #35 Velvetbl0cked from her shop, periods back and she's in a strop

I tried 🤷

Reactions: 22
Soooo, I haven't watch Gabby in years. But one of her videos came up on my recommended so I decided to give it a watch and have a look at her tattle thread. Just saw the discussion about her twitter so I went have a look and I'm blocked? 😂

I've never even followed her, or communicated with her so how the hell has she blocked me lmao.

When they call her the blocker they weren't joking lmfao
She’s so stupid it actually hurts, (I know this doesn’t apply to your situation but) in her mind anyone requesting to follow her now must be a hater who used to look at her tweets without following. She doesn’t believe that anyone could genuinely be a new fan that’s say, discovered her via TikTok, and wants to follow her on other channels. She’s just sewwww obsessed with us hAtErS

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't she literally tweet angrily at someone "periods are a breeze now"?
I can't deal with this woman

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She’s so stupid it actually hurts, (I know this doesn’t apply to your situation but) in her mind anyone requesting to follow her now must be a hater who used to look at her tweets without following. She doesn’t believe that anyone could genuinely be a new fan that’s say, discovered her via TikTok, and wants to follow her on other channels. She’s just sewwww obsessed with us hAtErS
So anyone whos not been a long time stan is a hater 🥴 She has some serious issues

Reactions: 7
I really really doubt she had a laparoscopy. She was up and about less than a day later, eating, painting her nails, hanging around the house, stuffing in McDonalds. It doesn't make any sense.
My friend had a laparoscopy recently and it took her a while to come around from it (a good few days) which makes me wonder what on earth Gabby had done as it just doesn't sound right

Reactions: 9
It’s this vlog, from around 24:45 in:
Wow forgot about this! She literally says she’s scared because he had a big bag pack and how terrorists terrify her. We all know Gabby is a basic, low-level thinking person and she deffo equates backpacks + foreign looking men = terrorist. That’s actually so fucked up
Also if she was so concerned why didn't she just report the unattended bag quickly to the staff and then leave? She could have been very useful in that situation but chose to run off and ignore something potentially sinister

Reactions: 9
Why did she order her Starbucks with velvet ghost as her name ? Why did she badly draw her own selfies and hang them up ? At one point her house looked like a shrine to herself with all the canvases of and framed photos of herself

also psa gabs if you wanna stuff your face you don’t have to blame it on your period you can just do it and not post on line

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Enough of the pronouns debate guys. Let’s get back to discussing Gabby and her life of ham.

Reactions: 12
That's not what it is so sis drop it all I'm saying is not everyone needs to get on it because they see it as a trend.majorty of ppl dont look at bios so of you're straight you don't need to announce it. I'm an alley it's not uncomfy for people to be who they are but it should be normal for them we shouldn't have ti normalise something that is normal to be whoever they are

Get your facts right before coming for someone sis k
A mod literally came in and asked for this conversation to be stopped, you guys aren't Gabbie, you don't need to negatively reply to every single comment that disagrees with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Highlights of her new Tiktok include:
• Hoovering the desk
• Zemiper Jane and Mega Ewnit Nel
• Grub trying her hardest to take the world’s tiniest bite out of a mini cake
8CABF4CE-5AA6-4FF8-AB80-DC6388EF897B.jpeg

83E1DA65-91F8-4635-AE15-7EC66B46648C.jpeg

6FFF315E-6C73-4C97-BD57-170B88EE36FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.