Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised this girl hasn’t bored herself to death with all her bitching and moaning. I know we’re all entitled to vent from time to time but she’s got it down to a fine art. You’ve got ugly big cords running down your wall from lamps that aren’t cute and some folk don’t like them, deal with it. I can’t imagine being this negative 24/7.

Reactions: 41
The hypocrisy is amazing. She criticises all home styling choices made by other people!
Brilliant. I replied saying what about when you criticise other people’s choices? And she blocked me within minutes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 43

edit: wanted to hide the image bc it’s genuinely terrifying and I know it spooked some people last time x
She likes the wires... always has to be argumentative. It’s not really what she’s saying that’s problematic but rather the tone. She could have said “I get the wires would annoy some people but I’m happy with them” rather than making it a negative outpouring from the start. Doesn’t matter how nice the light is, if it has a honking great wire hanging down the wall it isn’t going to look great! As a wall light the cable should be threaded behind the plasterboard. It’s not difficult.

Reactions: 33
Gabriella Lindley #34: Juniper Moon ROZE from the dead! “No to opinions”, Gabby said. Ugly pink sofa for a bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Dunno about you guys, but I am itching to see what she puts on her bedside tables that needs so much space!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t EVER comment on anyone’s lamp choices - concentrate on your own. you don’t know how much damage comments like that can cause.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Don’t EVER comment on anyone’s lamp choices - concentrate on your own. you don’t know how much damage comments like that can cause.
This annoys me also. That person wasn't shaming anyone. They were sharing factual information.

Reactions: 24
This annoys me also. That person wasn't shaming anyone. They were sharing factual information.
And not even in a rude way either, mostly in a homemade is easy, better for you and tastier. That person could be her biggest fan, buying her merch and she has the audacity to scold her like she’s a toddler???

Reactions: 26
It’s just another thing to be ‘woke’ and self righteous about. Saw someone on twitter talking about how the putting calories on menus can be triggering for people with EDs and decided anyone saying ‘an apple is healthier than a sausage’ is now a horrible bully

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She can't seriously be saying "don't criticise something if it's clear the person likes it" when she makes a hobby out of jumping on random peoples Twitter threads with "omg I hated that tv show" "omg that food is vile" "omg how can anyone prefer cats to dogs"

• Heart
Reactions: 56
You’ll be charged with 2 counts of not liking her lamps in the first degree when she tells her lawyer about this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
New thread suggestion;

i dont want your opinions, except from my minions

Or;
i’m an empath, but give your opinion and you’ll feel my wrath

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.