Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this look like a breeze kind of face? šŸ˜¹
View attachment 372293

It looks like the face my husband makes when he wants me to make him coffee and he is just too comfortable to do it himself.
minus the slug lips
and the balding
and the pale filter
and the black bin bag she is wearing
oh, and the dead eyes
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Reminds me of that Mona Lisa edit where her facial features are upside down
mona2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ā€œRemember to be nice to peopleā€ - says someone who has NOTHING positive to say. Oh god she just winds me up so much and tonight particularly annoyed me. Just go back to your crappy M&S ready meals and stop acting so self entitled :mad:

Reactions: 54
still crying over that "look how unsaturated i looked before my treatment, definitely not edited" photo šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 65
'Fingering herself over this tweet'
And 'Little Miss Shitinabox'
And 'Bold of her to assume she is even an influencer'
And 'Gabriegga Linlaid'

Have bleeping ENDED me, honestly you scummy 25+ haters are so funny :ROFLMAO:

PLEASE can 'Little Miss Shitinabox' be the next thread title, every time I read it it sets me off again laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
'Fingering herself over this tweet'
And 'Little Miss Shitinabox'
And 'Bold of her to assume she is even an influencer'
And 'Gabriegga Linlaid'

Have bleeping ENDED me, honestly you scummy 25+ haters are so funny :ROFLMAO:

PLEASE can 'Little Miss Shitinabox' be the next thread title, every time I read it it sets me off again laughing.
#33 ā€” Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Shitinabox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I ordered something from her shop and her belongings must have fallen in.
08426B2D-D793-4668-8F44-EEAA4C0CE244.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I usually ignore her tweets as itā€™s the same regurgitated ā€˜be kindā€™ tit.

That ā€˜because youā€™re sadā€™ cracked me up. Sheā€™s trying to be patronising and itā€™s failing. Girl YOU are the one who was seething of jealousy that people went out for walks with a person from another household. I cba to compile her BS but honestly she is the most jealous girl ever !!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 35
View attachment 372293

It looks like the face my husband makes when he wants me to make him coffee and he is just too comfortable to do it himself.
minus the slug lips
and the balding
and the pale filter
oh, and the dead eyes
Is it the worst period Gobby? Or is it the most painless period Gobby? Make your mind up and stick to one story.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally get where youā€™re coming from and agree she hasnā€™t been as bad but Iā€™ve actually found her even more annoying than those who broke the rules quietly because sheā€™s been sew sanctimonious. Like letā€™s not forget this gal has gone to Meadowhall and IKEA just for the lols and then has the gall to whine on Twitter about...other people also being at Meadowhall when she was šŸ„“ getting her Mum to travel down because sheā€™s a huge baby who canā€™t get a train alone. And letā€™s be honest if she had any friends she would be flouting the rules just like everyone else, she only hasnā€™t because she doesnā€™t have anyone to break them with most of the time. Hope that poo in a box is keeping her good company
Yeah youā€™re right to be fair. Sheā€™s awful because she doesnā€™t own up to her wrongdoings and instead acts all high and mighty. I just meant in terms of actually spreading covid, there are probably people worse than her out there.
On a different note - this made me think of gabsšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That ā€˜because youā€™re sadā€™ cracked me up.
Haters of the world!
Spice up yer life!
All you wee scummy trolls!
Spice up yer life!
witches of the world!
Spice up yer life!
Ahhhhhh....!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 372293

minus the slug lips
and the balding
and the pale filter
oh, and the dead eyes
Omg this literally looks like that little cartoon that someone on here did. With the upside down mouth hahaahha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
#33 ā€” Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Shitinabox
Gabriella Lindley #33 Gabulous the Loosical: coming to a toilet near yew
Can we combine these into something like:

Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Production coming to a toilet box near yew

Whilst I love Miss tit in a Box I think if we include that it will get moderated.

Reactions: 22
Can we combine these into something like:

Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Production coming to a toilet box near yew
Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a joke about box office smash in there šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I usually ignore her tweets as itā€™s the same regurgitated ā€˜be kindā€™ tit.

That ā€˜because youā€™re sadā€™ cracked me up. Sheā€™s trying to be patronising and itā€™s failing. Girl YOU are the one who was seething of jealousy that people went out for walks with a person from another household. I cba to compile her BS but honestly she is the most jealous girl ever !!!!!
G - Look Jane, I've told them to be kind to big influencers and celebs like meeeeeee!

J - Yes Gabby, very grown up, so mature and professional.

G - I know Jane. It's coz they're all 27 year old haterz jealous of moi and my thriving business.

J - Yes Gabby, that'll be it

G - Just wish i could go sit in starbs for a few hours as usual, i really miss all my friends there. And my ikea stuff delayed. Annnns my kitchen needs ruining by a terribke design i created here on my procreate. I'm a really good interior designer.

J - Yes Gabby. You really have it especially hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
G - Look Jane, I've told them to be kind to big influencers and celebs like meeeeeee!

J - Yes Gabby, very grown up, so mature and professional.

G - I know Jane. It's coz they're all 27 year old haterz jealous of moi and my thriving business.

J - Yes Gabby, that'll be it

G - Just wish i could go sit in starbs for a few hours as usual, i really miss all my friends there. And my ikea stuff delayed. Annnns my kitchen needs ruining by a terribke design i created here on my procreate. I'm a really good interior designer.

J - Yes Gabby. You really have it especially hard.
I definitely read that in Janes voice. I nearly feel sorry for her sometimes but then I remember she enables Gabby so šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.