Gabriella Lindley #31 owns juniper moon voice of doom says "don’t worry just paint a room"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to the neighbour (what my screenshot of my comment was about), she first uploaded an actual video of the bloke minding his own business. She quickly took that down and replaced it with a photo with a black dot covering his face. I don't think anyone saved it though. It's so creepy 😭
She's got traits of Jim Carrey's Chip Douglas from The Cable Guy. Quite a few of them LMAO (ANYTHING to get that friendship, stalking, spying, needs some anger management).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so frigging dumb, I’m pretty sure Jane is the driving force behind Gabulous Ltd, doing all the work behind the scenes. Gobbie is just ‘the face of’ Gabulous ltd, I don’t think she has the mental capacity to do anything else. Jane must be monitoring her social media as much as possible, telling her to delete all the inappropriate tit she posts.

Reactions: 24
She’s so frigging dumb, I’m pretty sure Jane is the driving force behind Gabulous Ltd, doing all the work behind the scenes. Gobbie is just ‘the face of’ Gabulous ltd, I don’t think she has the mental capacity to do anything else. Jane must be monitoring her social media as much as possible, telling her to delete all the inappropriate tit she posts.
Not that Gabulous is exactly thriving, she doesn't get invited anywhere and all she gets sponsorships for these days are to do with hygiene. Jane's been hooking Gabs up as a hint to get her tit together. Sadly the only tit she has together is Nellie's.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow. The keyhole pictures are creepy. The only justifiable way I see those to be okay is if someone was actually stalking you and you needed picture proof to show the authorities to help you figure it out. Who the duck records or takes pictures of someone just vacuuming?

Also "neighbor perv" is just totally disgusting.

Reactions: 27
I love how she took those pictures and videos of the people vacuuming and “being loud” at the same time she was doing workouts at 2 IN THE MORNING. For Christmas Jane should get her some self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
will suggest that my friend who’s just lost her mum to cancer & lives on her own in central London who can’t now 1: attend her funeral because she’s in teir 4 now due to people travelling and spreading unnecessarily. 2: now herself tested positive for corona virus... to not worry and just paint her bedroom to make the Christmas period fly by. Depression ✨cured✨
OT but saw a tik tok from millie t last night, this is her exact situation too 😢

She would really have nothing to do all day if it weren’t for us talking about her. Yes gabby is awful and I think she deserves the legal consequences for her nasty messages, stealing art designs, stalkerish behaviour etc but then I also think she is already suffering those consequences. She can claim all she likes that we don’t know everything about her life but she clearly has no friends in Brighton, none at home other than her mum, she has been unwelcomed by the art community, the endo community (by the sounds of things), the YouTube community (how many yt friends has she lost?), any gym she’s tried to join and probably other communities aswell. I sort of feel like this is punishment enough in itself ... we all know she’s never gonna change or do anything to improve her life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Wow she’s such a bleeping creep, so when someone else was renovating their flat is wasnt okay but she was okay to do it, one rule for one and another for grubby.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
What else is new
She’s such a lazy duck.

yea she’s had an “operation” but she’s already milking it. I was up and about the same day after having ankle replacement surgey because you know what gobby, you might be in pain but you have to get on with recovery because 1. Theres tit to do and 2. Rest is important for recovery but you also have to get off your arse to aid recovery too

Reactions: 26
No, the first screenshot is another person messaging her. She said that someone was bullying her, I get that being called a stupid piece of tit could be bullying but she calls people out on when people are sending these hate messages and blocks majority of them. But she’s not in school anymore. She defends herself and calls them out, I personally don’t see that as bullying.
Ah right I see! Wasn't sure if it was you or someone else 🙂
I did think though if you started things off by calling her a stupid piece of tit what else would you expect 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not surprised about the peep hole pics!

Remember Gabby also

- took pics of a waiter in a restaurant who she thought was hot.
- Filmed an employee in a furniture shop when his trousers fell down
- Took photos of Zoe when she was sleeping

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Remember Gabby also

What??? When was this? Gosh, she’s so bloody weird!

Reactions: 16
She’s such a lazy duck.

yea she’s had an “operation” but she’s already milking it. I was up and about the same day after having ankle replacement surgey because you know what gobby, you might be in pain but you have to get on with recovery because 1. Theres tit to do and 2. Rest is important for recovery but you also have to get off your arse to aid recovery too
Totally agree, when I had surgery (to fix a perforated bowel) the nurses got the physio therapists to come and get me moving. Sitting around will do nothing for her. She’s such a lazy arse! She ought to know this by now :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Imagine what

Remember Gabby also

Imagine the outage if someone filmed or photographed her without her knowledge and with no photoshop?

It's almost as though she doesn't get other people are real people not sims characters

Reactions: 17
Gabby does so much weird tit that I often wonder what goes through her mind when she does them.

I’m guessing it’s her complete lack of social interaction and the fact that her limited # of friends are/were fans or YTs that used her for subs. It’s clear that she’s never been told “that’s bleeping weird” by the people she knows IRL.

Maybe it’s also her constant reading of this forum that has done the trick as well. I wonder if she’s been reading GG and Tattle for so long that she sees every bit of criticism on here as pure hate and bullying. It’s clear she doesn’t see anyone else perspective on these matters.

She literally tit in a cardboard box to avoid people hearing her use the toilet and thought it was normal to tell the world. We ripped her to tit on here about it and yet she continues to overshare about her disgusting habits as if she took in nothing from our criticism.

I’d honestly love to get a psychologist’s take on the cause of her behaviour.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Gabby does so much weird tit that I often wonder what goes through her mind when she does them.

I’m guessing it’s her complete lack of social interaction and the fact that her limited # of friends are/were fans or YTs that used her for subs. It’s clear that she’s never been told “that’s bleeping weird” by the people she knows IRL.

Maybe it’s also her constant reading of this forum that has done the trick as well. I wonder if she’s been reading GG and Tattle for so long that she sees every bit of criticism on here as pure hate and bullying. It’s clear she doesn’t see anyone else perspective on these matters.

She literally tit in a cardboard box to avoid people hearing her use the toilet and thought it was normal to tell the world. We ripped her to tit on here about it and yet she continues to overshare about her disgusting habits as if she took in nothing from our criticism.

I’d honestly love to get a psychologist’s take on the cause of her behaviour.
If we have any psychologist’s or trainee psychologist's to be on this forum, can we please get your opinion/s because I'd love to hear them too!

giving an opinion on what she may or may not have is difficult because Gabby can appear to have traits of many disorders whilst also not. Disorders overlap and without having a full and honest overview of her life and daily behaviour on a surface level you could see pretty much anything in her. Lots of people on the forum have reported seeing traits of different disorders in her. Even with full information and history of a person people get misdiagnosed irl.

I’m not a medical proffesional but I do have some mental illnesses myself and I don’t think it’s a good idea to delve into this. If I do something wrong or bad I am still accountable for this and it shouldn’t be shielded by my disorder !

also if you’ve followed Gabby for a long time you’ll know that her behaviour was like this even before YouTube, calling people bullies whilst seemingly “bullying” individuals herself. Even at the start of her YouTube career she would reply to comments rudely way before forums of her existed 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not going to attempt to diagnose her mental health but I always find it hard to believe she was so badly bullied. If you are bullied you go out of your way never to make another person feel like that because you know how it feels.

Reactions: 45
giving an opinion on what she may or may not have is difficult because Gabby can appear to have traits of many disorders whilst also not. Disorders overlap and without having a full and honest overview of her life and daily behaviour on a surface level you could see pretty much anything in her. Lots of people on the forum have reported seeing traits of different disorders in her. Even with full information and history of a person people get misdiagnosed irl.

I’m not a medical proffesional but I do have some mental illnesses myself and I don’t think it’s a good idea to delve into this. If I do something wrong or bad I am still accountable for this and it shouldn’t be shielded by my disorder !

also if you’ve followed Gabby for a long time you’ll know that her behaviour was like this even before YouTube, calling people bullies whilst seemingly “bullying” individuals herself. Even at the start of her YouTube career she would reply to comments rudely way before forums of her existed 😳
OG of the first post here. You’re completely right about not delving into her potential medical disorders and I wasn’t suggesting we do that at all.

I’m more interested in Gabby’s behavioural traits being influenced by certain or previous social conditions. Like being a brat because of constant enablement from her mother, etc. It would be interesting to get a therapists stance on those kinda things rather than discussing potential disorders.

I'm not going to attempt to diagnose her mental health but I always find it hard to believe she was so badly bullied. If you are bullied you go out of your way never to make another person feel like that because you know how it feels.
Exactly. I was horrifically bullied - think pushed down flights of stairs, into oncoming traffic, verbal abuse etc for about 8 years and I would never ever in a million years treat people the way Gobs has. I'm an extremely empathetic person and am usually the one who takes care of people. If you have first hand experience of feeling tit, you go out of your way to make sure no one else does either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.