Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep the screen and audio and someone else has the audio on its own too, we talking about in in the endo group now and will be contacting the hospital to see who this amazing fertility surgeon psychic is. Also she hasn’t proved us wrong she’s just proved us all right !
Guessing it could be the below??

So she must have had ablation... shame she didn't look into what the best method is, otherwise she would have had excision!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Please doctor can I just record you saying I have endow, my 30+ haterz won't believe me otherwise, do it now or my lawyer will be in touch

• Haha
Reactions: 55
she did NOT delete that because she ''shouldn't have to post something so private'' but because someone warned her you can't just record someone and publish it without their consent, how fcking stupid is she, she is allowed to post this and someone else is not allowed to tweet the city she lives in?

• Heart
Reactions: 69
she does not have his consent on audio so it's like she never asked him for permission to record him.

Reactions: 27
‘Nice to have proven my point’ I didn’t hear it so going by what people have posted - but a doctor saying your tubes look ok is not proving the point that ‘my doctor said my fertility looks fine’ unless you have a very limited understanding of what fertility is 🙄 only point she’s proven is one we all knew, that she is incredibly thick.

Reactions: 37
she did NOT delete that because she ''shouldn't have to post something so private'' but because someone warned her you can't just record someone and publish it without their consent, how fcking stupid is she, she is allowed to post this and someone else is not allowed to tweet the city she lives in?
Yup Jane can be seen in the background of that picture where she says she no one "has the right to her personal life" - clearly her mummy had to persuade her to take it down

• Haha
Reactions: 29
‘Nice to have proven my point’ I didn’t hear it so going by what people have posted - but a doctor saying your tubes look ok is not proving the point that ‘my doctor said my fertility looks fine’ unless you have a very limited understanding of what fertility is 🙄 only point she’s proven is one we all knew, that she is incredibly thick.
Either she doesn’t understand what fertility is, or she cant bring herself to say “uterus”, “ovaries”, “Fallopian tubes”. This is the person who calls her vagina a “fairy” after all

Reactions: 25
Not to mention the fact that people who don’t have money to burn like her often live in rented places and can’t just start these “projects” on a whim. But of course she hasn’t considered that has she
Yep we can’t all afford a £70 pot of farrow and ball paint 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Why is she even remotely concerned about her fertility. Nobody is ever going to duck her, ever. It’s impossible for her to get pregnant with or without endo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Possibly yeah?! I don’t know much about legal stuff in regards to this kinda thing just don’t want anyone getting into trouble (unless is Gob of course 😅)
Legally speaking Gabby has posted the content onto the internet, once you do that you can’t control what happens to it so she is at fault. I’d argue she’s especially at fault given she reads here so much and actually posted it in response to ‘hate’ she was getting so she knew full well it would be picked up on.
The bigger question is whether we’re allowed to post it on here I think. @Yel are we allowed to post either an audio recording or a transcript of it, of a conversation Gabby covertly recorded between her and her doctor, which she posted on her Instagram stories and has subsequently deleted? Some posters recorded it and others would like to hear it or read it if we are allowed but not sure, thank you!

Reactions: 20
Would a transcription be okay?
Haha how an earth is this girl making a living for herself when she gets herself into situations like this 🤣🤣 I bloody missed the audio, a transcript would be much appreciated!!! So weird that she recorded it. I get you would be out of it but then why not ask to speak to the Doctor/Surgeon again later on/next day when you feel more up to a conversation?

Also, Gabby, stop throwing the word 'bully' around.

Reactions: 18
I can't believe with the audio she also included the hospitals name.....I've never seen anyone to be so confidently impulsive, only to backtrack once someone points out the obvious.

It's genuinely so sad, she's almost 27, just had her 8th (?) operation and she's on the internet furiously trying to prove a point to strangers who don't even care, what a life.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.