Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trash. Video called “Questions I hate answering” and asked for original questions that she’s not answered before. A viewer replies this and that’s her response?! You asked for questions, no need to be so rude!

“None of anyone’s business” you bloody ASKED for things people wanted to know. She is a lazy, rude and ungrateful blob. Hope she gets what she deserves.

40879975-29EB-433B-A4B4-B53A734F102E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh god I've never listened to much bullshit in my life

The question regarding Zoella and why they dont speak.. "We haven't spoke for 4 years and its personal" hasn't she said many, many, many times before that they still speak via text etc? Shes literally full of tit

Edit: forgot about Lucy and Lydia, maybe she's talking about them, but I doubt it, I always see her spammed with Zoe questions

Reactions: 20
The only point of that video was for that AD she could have easily done a day in the life and showed how far she got in the game and how often she used it!

Reactions: 9
Literally have not seen another youtuber advertise Best Fiends for about 5 years. She must be desperate and just taking what she can get

Reactions: 9
Oh god I've never listened to much bullshit in my life

The question regarding Zoella and why they dont speak.. "We haven't spoke for 4 years and its personal" hasn't she said many, many, many times before that they still speak via text etc? Shes literally full of tit

Edit: forgot about Lucy and Lydia, maybe she's talking about them, but I doubt it, I always see her spammed with Zoe questions
I don't understand why she doesn't just address it if she's so pissed off with questions about it. From zoe what I gathered before it was the whole Vessel thing? Was that it? That app that Alfie loved and she hated. More money in his pocket. Zoe is like his lost puppy waiting for a bump and ring. Lucy and Lydia I'm really intrigued too!

If anything, she's clutching at straws with that gaming app. She'd gather much more traffic if she addressed issues now.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_2019-11-25-12-49-33-1.png

Screenshot_2019-11-25-12-49-31-1.png

This just popped up on YouTube, it's shocking how much she's changed. I remember how she was unhappy with how she looked here (wtf?!) Her teeth always looked too big for her mouth but now it's the other way around 🙁 4 years isn't that long. Not to have changed so drastically.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 59698
View attachment 59699
This just popped up on YouTube, it's shocking how much she's changed. I remember how she was unhappy with how she looked here (wtf?!) Her teeth always looked too big for her mouth but now it's the other way around 🙁 4 years isn't that long. Not to have changed so drastically.
I used to think she was so pretty and her lips were fine.. I'm not too sure what she's done to herself :(

Reactions: 7
She posted on her IG story that she'll be posting a lot of ads on YT & IG for the festive season

Eveeyone who agrees with her are Angels

Everyone else gets a, "None of your business"
20191126_002027.jpg

• Haha
She seems happiest when she's back at home with Jane.
If I was her, I'd move back to Yorkshire. Her life in Brighton seems miserable.

Reactions: 14
She seems happiest when she's back at home with Jane.
If I was her, I'd move back to Yorkshire. Her life in Brighton seems miserable.
She should have done it before she bought the flat! She could have easily used the excuse I’ve moved back home to save up for a deposit and yes some people would question it but they’d get over it and be like oh okay

This is just it. She's too scared to admit she made a mistake of moving away from home. I would be so on board with her if she just admitted that. I myself don't have many friends or much of a social life and can relate, but she seems to make so much effort into denying she doesn't have friends. There's so nothing wrong with living your life how you want to. I know that from experience and sometimes applaud her for that, trouble is she just can't be real

Reactions: 17
She’s trash. Video called “Questions I hate answering” and asked for original questions that she’s not answered before. A viewer replies this and that’s her response?! You asked for questions, no need to be so rude!

“None of anyone’s business” you bloody ASKED for things people wanted to know. She is a lazy, rude and ungrateful blob. Hope she gets what she deserves.

View attachment 59475
she bloody asked
In the words of queen
Boom boom boom
Another one bites the dust
And another one bites and another bites
Another one bites the dust uh

View attachment 59698
View attachment 59699
she gained weight I’m the type that when I gain weight it’s all on my face , funnily enough it’s the first place I lose weight as well

Reactions: 2
She should have done it before she bought the flat! She could have easily used the excuse I’ve moved back home to save up for a deposit and yes some people would question it but they’d get over it and be like oh okay
But then she wouldn't be able to tell strangers on the internet she lives in brighton

Reactions: 8
But then she wouldn't be able to tell strangers on the internet she lives in brighton
Remember when she moved to London for the first time after being in Brighton and it was a big pollava about how she hated Brighton and she made that video with Lucy, Lydia and Hobbie saying 'goodbye to brighton' This girl has mental issues or the memory of a goldfish. All she went on about was how much she hated Brighton and now she's come springing back and now going back to Sheffield every other weekend? A place she 'hates'..What is she doing?

Reactions: 14
Just had one of her old vlogs (2014) in the recommended section and gave it a watch. She really is a shadow of her former self. She used to be somewhat outgoing. It's sad to see really

Reactions: 4
View attachment 59118
First time poster because I'm genuinely disgusted... this is where I draw the line. I don't care about the 687 baby name videos or the ever changing opinions and lies, in fact I just felt a bit sorry for her. But this.

Ugh. She's from Barnsley (not Sheffield as she peddles) which has some of the most deprived areas in the country and she's bitter about forking out an extra £8 a month. Disgusting.

Go sit at home with your mum, decorate your house 50 times and give nothing to society except sad tweets about how you have no friends. It's because you're an irredeemable, lazy person who cannot see past her own entitlement because that chip on her shoulder is weighing you down. Grow up.
OMG she is just infuriating!

She has never done a hard day's work in her life. Sits at home on her sofa all day watching Netflix, occasionally posting repetitive and delusional content - mostly baby name vids and q&a's about people she hasn't been friends with for years, for views???

She is so disconnected from reality. Not surprised that she removed the tweet from her likes, she probably got replies and realised that to like something that supports the Tories so completely ignorant and offensive to the majority of her followers who will come from normal, working class families. Tories aren't the ones who would've bought your primark collection back in the day hun???? Dyou think the middle aged super rich are your target demographic???

Reactions: 8
Even when she’s not being rude she’s being rude? Like surely the “genre” is films that never get old? Like all of the films she first listed aren’t in the same genre either🤨
I think hers are all kinda romcoms / chick flicks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.