Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it's enough to put any sane man off? The NEED really for a baby in a couple of years. In particularly twins which she keeps harping on about. Yet she doesn't want the commitment? What if he wanted to be part of his children's life? Would she get rid of him as soon as she got what she wanted? Sperm donor is expensive and I can imagine her being incredibly picky.
With any child regardless, you need help. Some people do it alone because they have no choice and I salute you, you're doing an incredible job. But gobby, alone with twins. Maybe jayne for support? When does Jayne have her life?
She really hasn't thought it through.

Sorry just remembered she's bisexual isn't she? Still stands as I doubt she would put up with anyone other than lord Nelson. I feel so sorry for that child's other biological parent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Made the mistake of watching some of her Q&A's and just became even more irritated...

- In one she described how she is really broody and wants her baby. She said that her Mum said she can have a baby when she's 28. First of all, isn't this a discussion you have with your partner, not your Mum? Also, does lack of partner not factor in to this in the slightest?

As the previous poster said, raising a child alone is really really hard and hats off to anyone who does this - you are literally super-woman (or superman). I don't think Gabby realises how difficult raising a baby on your own would be. And as mentioned by the previous poster, she has NOBODY to support her in Brighton. Her Mum lives 6 hours away. How would she expect to cope with literally no support system? Not like she would go out and join any baby groups or classes locally??

- Also in one of the videos she discusses her 'botched' surgery and gets really upset about. She describes how, when she is out in public, she wants to cry as she doesn't like her legs due to the surgery. Obviously, if someone has an insecurity that bothers them to that extent, it's not a nice thing but this insecurity is a result of a surgery which is a cosmetic procedure. All surgeries pose risks (she also describes how after the surgery she got an infection, was hospitalised and is now anaemic) and to proceed with a cosmetic surgery is to accept that you risk things going wrong. To have a major surgery, she's lucky that the only long lasting complication is something that she doesn't like aesthetically.

I just struggle to feel sorry for someone who has chosen to undergo a surgery that isn't completely essential for medical reasons. I'm sure she would claim it was but there are a lot of people with health conditions who probably wish their biggest problem was how their legs look. She clearly struggles with body dysmorphia for something like this to stop her even going outside?? There is more to life than the shape of your legs. At least they work and you have your health!

Reactions: 8
Does she keep going on about wanting twins to get Hobbie's attention 😂

"I know your previous twins didn't work out but...I would be willing to provide a real set ! Pick me ! "

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she keep going on about wanting twins to get Hobbie's attention 😂

"I know your previous twins didn't work out but...I would be willing to provide a real set ! Pick me ! "
Oh god that sunk my heart. I still feel so sorry for poor Hobby. Can you imagine if it is! He's not interested in her and I think it makes her bitter.

Reactions: 13
Oh god that sunk my heart. I still feel so sorry for poor Hobby. Can you imagine if it is! He's not interested in her and I think it makes her bitter.
Also in her Q&A she obviously answered a question about her friendship with hobby and how she'd like to get that back...awkward

just accept a friendship is over and stop commenting on it publicly

Reactions: 9
Also in her Q&A she obviously answered a question about her friendship with hobby and how she'd like to get that back...awkward

just accept a friendship is over and stop commenting on it publicly
She’s done this with other people too, constantly answering questions about Zoe, Alfie and other ex friends. She needs to stop paying attention to those kinds of questions. I don’t think I’ve seen one video of Zoe commenting on how her and Gabbie aren’t friends anymore (she may have done during the time they fell out, but I’m pretty sure she never would have commented on it more than once)

But in many Q&A videos, gabbie has always answered questions that are about them. I agree, she needs to let go and move on. Sometimes people drift apart, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Gabbie is the main reason for that, since she’s so isolated, and is also the common denominator of all of those friendships. It can’t always be down to other people to make an effort.

Reactions: 4
20191122_181016.jpg

First time poster because I'm genuinely disgusted... this is where I draw the line. I don't care about the 687 baby name videos or the ever changing opinions and lies, in fact I just felt a bit sorry for her. But this.

Ugh. She's from Barnsley (not Sheffield as she peddles) which has some of the most deprived areas in the country and she's bitter about forking out an extra £8 a month. Disgusting.

Go sit at home with your mum, decorate your house 50 times and give nothing to society except sad tweets about how you have no friends. It's because you're an irredeemable, lazy person who cannot see past her own entitlement because that chip on her shoulder is weighing you down. Grow up.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
View attachment 59118
First time poster because I'm genuinely disgusted... this is where I draw the line. I don't care about the 687 baby name videos or the ever changing opinions and lies, in fact I just felt a bit sorry for her. But this.

Ugh. She's from Barnsley (not Sheffield as she peddles) which has some of the most deprived areas in the country and she's bitter about forking out an extra £8 a month. Disgusting.

Go sit at home with your mum, decorate your house 50 times and give nothing to society except sad tweets about how you have no friends. It's because you're an irredeemable, lazy person who cannot see past her own entitlement because that chip on her shoulder is weighing you down. Grow up.
This tweet made me SO angry when I saw it and now I’m even more angry someone like Gabby has liked it - she’s as lazy as they come and does not work her ass off. I can imagine having a conversation with her about politics would make me fuming.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 59118

Clear to see she's not voting labour. Utter scum.
She best hope that YouTube career don't dry up anytime soon because she won't be able to afford her surgeries of her surrogates easily with a normal job that under the Tories, majority can't live on as it is and rely on foodbanks.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear.. definitely wouldn't cope pregnant then..

I don't understand the comments like "house is goals" yes, the shell and windows are lovely and full of character, but it's an absolute nightmare. Nothing matches properly and it's like some kids paradise. She's 30 in 5 years. She has some beautiful peices individually but why with all the fluffy pink like some 90s girls bedroom?

Reactions: 4
I genuinely don't believe she will sort herself out and climb out of this hole of re-re-re-decorating/weight loss fads/West End dreams with no hope (if you don't try and get off your hot pink sofa = no chance)/running away to Barnsley she's stuck in. I remember I watched her for her makeup tutorials and clothes hauls sometimes, she does neither. While I think she doesn't NEED to go back to that, she's peddling tit content. It's utter embarrassing crap. We're genuinely watching someone losing her career and possibly great opportunities and she'll do nothing to save it because there's something she has to watch on Netflix instead.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely don't believe she will sort herself out and climb out of this hole of re-re-re-decorating/weight loss fads/West End dreams with no hope (if you don't try and get off your hot pink sofa = no chance)/running away to Barnsley she's stuck in. I remember I watched her for her makeup tutorials and clothes hauls sometimes, she does neither. While I think she doesn't NEED to go back to that, she's peddling tit content. It's utter embarrassing crap. We're genuinely watching someone losing her career and possibly great opportunities and she'll do nothing to save it because there's something she has to watch on Netflix instead.
I used to love that content of hers, especially when she moved to Brighton for the first time and it was more age appropriate for her to be into all this cutesy stuff but you're totally right. She will never help herself. She's got herself this far and it seems this is all it's going to be. She's done well really despite it being a sinking ship.

Reactions: 1
So true and did she go to an all girls school ? I remember when I was 14 and got a boyfriend all of a sudden I was popular right til the end of school.

Gobby was so one of those girls that lied about being snogged when people would ask instead of just telling the truth

Jesus Christ that's insane!!! In Ireland it's 26 weeks paid leave and you can get up to 42 weeks off if needed!!
Holy crap! That’s awesome. Smh it’s such a disaster here in the US sadly in regards to healthcare and such.. well hell just look at who is running our country🤦‍♀️😡 like @thenomad said. My husband is from England and I’m Romanian and we’ve definitely had many a serious talk about moving back to Europe.
Also totally agree with what you said about Gabby..it’s sad because she seems to lie about so many things she doesn’t need to! She would be much more relatable if she was honest .. we can all relate to relationship issues, insecurities etc.

I used to love that content of hers, especially when she moved to Brighton for the first time and it was more age appropriate for her to be into all this cutesy stuff but you're totally right. She will never help herself. She's got herself this far and it seems this is all it's going to be. She's done well really despite it being a sinking ship.
Totally agree. I loved watching her back then but as time passed it was obvious she does minimal possible in any/all things. She’s the person that is miserable and does fk all to change. It gets old quick

Reactions: 2
View attachment 59118

Ignorant twit. I'm on over 100 grand and my best friend is on 30000 euro and we pay the same tax and it's a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 1
Why is she obsessed with baby names! How many times can you talk about baby names for your non existent children?!
How are the children who watch her interested in this absolute garbage?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.