Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She answered a question about that the other week. She said she got signed to a record label but they said she couldn’t use Gabriella due to other artists already having the name. So she had to pick Mona... but then it all fell through because she “got a sore throat”
HAHA what a load of tit

Reactions: 15
She answered a question about that the other week. She said she got signed to a record label but they said she couldn’t use Gabriella due to other artists already having the name. So she had to pick Mona... but then it all fell through because she “got a sore throat”
:unsure::coffee:

Reactions: 1
Ah she’s just full of tit. I remember the name change thing, I always thought it was just her attempt to be different 🙄 until she said about the record deal thing, still not sure I believe that. We know how much of a fibber our gabs is

Reactions: 3
So odd. It’s the type of thing you’d do when you’re like 5. Making up stories and names etc..

Reactions: 6
Mona would have been a great name seeing as all she does is fecking moan about things.

Pretty sure you wouldn't lose a record deal because of a sore throat :unsure: Did Gabby attend the Walter Mitty High School along with Chris 'Pilot' Ingham?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Mona would have been a great name seeing as all she does is fecking moan about things.

Pretty sure you wouldn't lose a record deal because of a sore throat :unsure: Did Gabby attend the Walter Mitty High School along with Chris 'Pilot' Ingham?
Mona would of been great for thread names too

Mona The Loner
Mona Gained Under Stoner
[emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a load of tosh 😂

Reactions: 4
Would you mind elaborating? I don’t know much about BED and I’d be interested to know which bits of her behaviour stand out to you.

Her constant battle with food and weight (constant weight loss mentality), body dysmorphia (which is normal for people who have lost weight and struggle to reach their ultimate weight goal, she rarely shows her body in full frame), she rarely shows her eating "unhealthy" food and if she does - it's small portions. We can all see she's gained weight, but she only shows her eating healthy food that she "can't finish". She used to be obese, so there must be a reason why she was big. Since her mom comes over regularly for periods of time, I can assume that she's feeling lonely, depressed, and perhaps has social anxiety and isn't able to leave her flat. Her mom (and her cat) is the only person that make her feel better. Social anxiety around food and public places are BIG triggers for people with BED.

She is always talking about her dreams, but you can clearly hear her mind saying "no, I need to lose weight first". When you're struggling with these things, it is normal to think "I can't be happy or do anything before I lose weight". I feel like her relationship with food is why she has not yet tried to reach her dream of becoming a singer/being on West End.

Also - as we've seen recently, "renovating"/painting and decorating has been an escape for her. She probably thought renovating would make her busy and lose weight naturally, but I think her relationship with food makes that impossible. She's only trying to escape her real escape - which is food.

I'm not a doctor, so I can't say for sure. I know this can be wrong and I might seem judgemental. I've got all of these problems myself, so I'm basing my opinion on a gut feeling that I've had for years... Something is up with her mental health and I really hope that she's getting help for it!

Reactions: 15
No idea why I watch her videos anymore...the living room is still dull, mismatched and lacks any personality whatsoever. Being lovely to people who comment about the Godawful sofa:
I love that response - reckon she is blocked now though :ROFLMAO:

I can't even be arsed bringing myself to watch her living room video. Seen the thumbnail and it looks bland and lacks any kind of character.

Reactions: 8
Soooo she brought a new tv stand for her tv that’s too heavy for the wall but she will be buying a new, lighter hangable tv in a year or 2 because she can’t afford it right now and is prioritising her money for bigger projects (kitchen, floors etc) fair enough I thought. However, the tv stand (I couldn’t find the exact one but she tagged something similar) and was £200+ like seriously she could have sold her tv and used the £200 she spent on the stand for a tv she can have on the wall right now ... I know I sound petty but I don’t get it 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Soooo she brought a new tv stand for her tv that’s too heavy for the wall but she will be buying a new, lighter hangable tv in a year or 2 because she can’t afford it right now and is prioritising her money for bigger projects (kitchen, floors etc) fair enough I thought. However, the tv stand (I couldn’t find the exact one but she tagged something similar) and was £200+ like seriously she could have sold her tv and used the £200 she spent on the stand for a tv she can have on the wall right now ... I know I sound petty but I don’t get it 🙈😂
probably waiting to be Gifted one

Her constant battle with food and weight (constant weight loss mentality), body dysmorphia (which is normal for people who have lost weight and struggle to reach their ultimate weight goal, she rarely shows her body in full frame), she rarely shows her eating "unhealthy" food and if she does - it's small portions. We can all see she's gained weight, but she only shows her eating healthy food that she "can't finish". She used to be obese, so there must be a reason why she was big. Since her mom comes over regularly for periods of time, I can assume that she's feeling lonely, depressed, and perhaps has social anxiety and isn't able to leave her flat. Her mom (and her cat) is the only person that make her feel better. Social anxiety around food and public places are BIG triggers for people with BED.

She is always talking about her dreams, but you can clearly hear her mind saying "no, I need to lose weight first". When you're struggling with these things, it is normal to think "I can't be happy or do anything before I lose weight". I feel like her relationship with food is why she has not yet tried to reach her dream of becoming a singer/being on West End.

Also - as we've seen recently, "renovating"/painting and decorating has been an escape for her. She probably thought renovating would make her busy and lose weight naturally, but I think her relationship with food makes that impossible. She's only trying to escape her real escape - which is food.

I'm not a doctor, so I can't say for sure. I know this can be wrong and I might seem judgemental. I've got all of these problems myself, so I'm basing my opinion on a gut feeling that I've had for years... Something is up with her mental health and I really hope that she's getting help for it!
I agree , I was chubby as a teen and the bullying is real , I did eventually manage to lose weight but the fat person was still there for a long time.
Gabby had a band fitted and lost weight quickly and psychologically it’s hard as anorexia has proven what you see in the mirror can be distorted and it works both ways it happens when someone is bigger and loses weight the self esteem issues don’t just vanish with the scales going down .

No idea why I watch her videos anymore...the living room is still dull, mismatched and lacks any personality whatsoever. Being lovely to people who comment about the Godawful sofa:
Blocked in 3-2-1 😂

Imagine getting so offended because someone doesn’t like the colour of sofa. Wow.

That's exactly what I thought. Also, I can't help but compare her "renovation" to OurCornishCottage (she follows them on IG). They buy most of their furniture, etc. used. If only Gabbie was a little more sustainable, she could've probably bought a new TV by now. It bothers me how much useless stuff Gabbie buys (decor and stuff) - not because I care, but just the fact that "she can't do this and buy this right now, because she has to save up". If she handled her money better and thought more seriously and long term about her "renovation", she could have done so much more by now.

Reactions: 7
She’s so wasteful and will regret it when her YT career goes down the pan. I don’t know how on earth she can make a living with the content she puts out.

She constantly contradicts herself. Harps on about saving, being good with money etc. And then spends ridiculous amounts on furniture, home decor and expensive paint 🤷🏼‍♀️ We all know she will re do all the rooms once her new floor is down too, maybe she should have just put up with the flat how it was for the meantime and prioritise her flooring and then when that’s done she could have spent the money to do it all up properly!

Reactions: 5
I bet that she is going to have to sell her falt before summer. Like seriously speeding thousands og punds on renovating, extremely expensive paint, furniture, the constant moving between her moms place and hers. Se is going to go broke in February is she keeps this spending up.

I am struggling to understand how she can spend so much money without thinking about the future. I currently live with my parents because I have not been able to land a full time job. My parents started this year out great and did not have any dept after selling their detached houde and moving to a cheaper place. Found out recently that one of my brothers has used this to take out stupid amounts of creditors debt on my mothers name. My mother has refused to go to the authorities or even talk to someone in the governments institution for pensions/economics if there is a possible for them to refinance the credit loans so she can pay them. I have been stressing like a madwoman, so much so that I have not had my period in a couple og months. Its seriously not fun thinking about not bein able to afford food or even the possibility of becoming homeless in the near future. Not sure how Gabby is managing everything with YT as her main income.

• Sad
I can’t believe she even makes any money anymore, surely not for her boring YouTube videos and Instagram. How do they do it?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.