Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Lucy Wood has uploaded an empty house tour vlog and has said in it that it will probably be about 5 years until the house is how they want it. THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE. Somebody that takes the time to make decisions about their home rather than slapping on 500 layers of paint because they can’t decide which colour is best. Are her and Gab even friends anymore? I always thought Lucy was so nice and was dreading her being trapped with Gab lol
They don’t seem to interact online anymore, like only Jem replied to this

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Fatima

VIP Member
I will launch my laptop out of the window if this video features a paint brush
She said, in that baking video, that renovation isn’t continuing until January.
There will be 2 makeovers’ videos and that’s it.Save your laptop lol.

tada

I don't mean for it to come across that way - I do have pets, I especially had a cat that I adored and honestly he was my world. Until my daughter came along. I still loved him to peices, but a kid is different. Apologies to anyone that I've offended.

Exactly! I worded it really different and badly. I'm very inarticulate.

How long until she saves up her money like her operations for a sperm donor? I really can't imagine her with children, especially twins like she wants which it's not common for an IVF baby (I can't see any sane man wanting to just give her a baby as she doesn't want anyone) For it to turn into twins or even more. I can't see her coping when Jane is at her daughters beck and call?
Poor Jane, hopefully she would talk her out of it.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
She answered a question about that the other week. She said she got signed to a record label but they said she couldn’t use Gabriella due to other artists already having the name. So she had to pick Mona... but then it all fell through because she “got a sore throat”
:unsure::coffee:

IrishGryffindor

First time poster, please be kind!

I almost felt sorry for her when watching her home account Instagram stories, saying about how she wants her own family. Obviously saying she wants a child so they can decorate the Christmas tree together, have their friends round and play Christmas games. .she really doesn't have a clue.

I have a little one and it's an endless game of keeping them away from the tree, picking up all their shite at the end of the evening and what even is "Christmas Games"?!
It's because she has the mental age of a kid. I've seen it so many times in work with patients who are spoilt and coddled too much by parents. She takes it to new limits.

Forget about having kids with someone. Someone like this (without help) Will never have a serious and lasting romantic relationship.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Tbh I think that's her excuse for not being able to maintain a romantic relationship. I imagine she's very clingy and full on in a relationship, and probably also v. high maintenance. She it's more like she'll annoy the other person after a short period of time.
Or she gets annoyed because they're not exactly like she wants them to be. You can paint your flat a 100 times but you can't paint a partner 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Yeah I agree, plus she is the type of person to use an excuse like that than admit that past romantic relationships haven't worked out through any fault of her own

Has she even had any relationships (inbetween the house moves)?? I dip in and out of her content so don't know the full story. I remember the bisexual phase (seemed like a massive stunt for attention) and her obsession with Hobby ("just friends" but she tried to kiss him?) but nothing else lol

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Random theory but just thought... could she be getting some big work done in the flat and is staying in Sheffield to avoid the noise and mess? And is then going to go back and do a big surprise reveal?
Maybe her kitchen and flooring... would totally make sense

Too Much

VIP Member
Any suggestions for a new title? Something about being a Twitter warrior, being in 'Sheffield' and redecorating?