Gabriella Lindley #3 Broken nose, paint fume woes, pooped in a box and everybody knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lived in Manchester for a few years and loved it because it felt like a mini, more affordable London with lots going on and amazing independent shops and food places etc.
I definitely second what the other poster said about it feeling unsafe though, I always felt a bit on edge, there seemed to be a lot of crime and creeps about. More so that in the other cities I’ve lived.
But Gabby only needs a Starbucks and a Homesense and Manchester is not an easy distance for Jane to come round and help with childcare every day. I don’t understand why she js so opposed to Sheffield? She never leaves her flat anyway and her mum would still be 40 minutes away, she could still have her own life.
None of her through processes ever make any sense. She comes across like a 5 year old who tells you they are going to be a zookeeper Monday-Tuesday and a ballet dancer the rest of the week and live in a mansion when they grow up. It’s a cute idea, but she puts no thought into the actual reality and practicalities.

Reactions: 12
How do you know ? I’ve always been curious as
To why she is so off with her dad
It’s been common knowledge for years. She tweeted about it years ago, I remember seeing her dad tweet about it too at one point. Obviously her tweets were deleted like always, not sure about his though

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she feels the need to live far away from her family to “have her own life” [emoji2955] surely just having your own home, perhaps in a new part of town, is having your own life? She makes no sense. I really do think she’s slightly unhinged.

Reactions: 15
Dear god this thread moves fast compared to other threads on this site, I can't keep up 😩
I don’t understand why she feels the need to live far away from her family to “have her own life” [emoji2955] surely just having your own home, perhaps in a new part of town, is having your own life? She makes no sense. I really do think she’s slightly unhinged.
Couldn't agree with you more. Best word to describe our Gabby is Unhinged! I use that word all the time. I still can't believe the woman is 25/26 years old. She really acts like a teenager. Can't make up her mind on anything. Can't stick to any plan. And god help me if she picks up another paint brush and changes a colour again, i'm going to scream! I know the solution is to stop watching her, but I simply can't, so I will just vent about her as usual. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
There's a term I believe was first used in the 12 step program called a 'geographical'. It's when you move in the hopes it will sort all your problems out, but your problems remain after the move because they're not location dependent. Gabriella's moving history and constant wish to move again strikes me as similar? Her struggles won't go away unless she addresses them. It's sad to watch...

Reactions: 17
I never thought of that explanation about Gabby before. Very interesting thought process. Maybe you can explain why the woman is such a fruit loop while your at it? lmao.

Reactions: 2
I love to visit Brighton. The lanes/Laines are great for a day of browsing and fab little coffee shops etc but I wouldn’t want to live there unless I was loaded and could afford a sheltered lifestyle of the best areas and the best schools etc. I think like a lot of city’s Brighton if you are poor or not well off can be a horrible place to live.

We found it’s quite easy to stumble off the beaten track and end up in a dodgy place with people that make you feel unsafe. Brighton was the place where we had our worst girls weekend away as the atmosphere was so horrible that we left and went back to the air bnb via a taxi driver that tried to get us to go back to his friends house and this was a bunch of late thirty’s women who all have good careers, families etc and are pretty worldly wise.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I never thought of that explanation about Gabby before. Very interesting thought process. Maybe you can explain why the woman is such a fruit loop while your at it? lmao.
Ha! Growing up online is probably the answer. Plus she's found it easy justify behaviour because online she exists in an echo chamber of fans. Those fans, in turn, make her feel like she isn't isolated/lonely because she has the digital connections... But spending time with people in person is also important. Plus anyone who criticises her, even constructively, is automatically a 'troll' and thus any good advice is ignored?

I cannot explain her using a cardboard box as the loo, weird food taste, or her interior decor choices. :LOL:

(I am very much not a qualified health professional! Just done a lot of my own therapy. On that note, to anyone reading this if you're struggling with mental health stuff, get help! Check out Mind UK etc)

Reactions: 8
Brighton is well dodgy and seedy in a lot of areas!
Yes it has its areas like any towns but after living in Brighton for a few years it’s a great place to live, nice vibe. However all the things that is has to offer are wasted on Gab who never leaves her flat.

Reactions: 3
Dear god this thread moves fast compared to other threads on this site, I can't keep up 😩

Couldn't agree with you more. Best word to describe our Gabby is Unhinged! I use that word all the time. I still can't believe the woman is 25/26 years old. She really acts like a teenager. Can't make up her mind on anything. Can't stick to any plan. And god help me if she picks up another paint brush and changes a colour again, i'm going to scream! I know the solution is to stop watching her, but I simply can't, so I will just vent about her as usual. :ROFLMAO:
Lmao her flat is shrinking the layers of paint she’s put on those walls

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait what
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but she matched some guy on tinder. They met up once. She ended up putting a ring next to his name in her contacts, I think this was seen in one of her videos, she was recording her laptop screen, he messaged her so it popped up.
Then in her video she said she stated she was going to head to a certain Starbucks cos he goes goes there. Ended up posting a story on her instagram of the starb drinks and his hands (this was before the video of her staking ways came out).

He also had a child from a previous relationship and it seemed on one particular occasion they had plans but he called it off, because you know, priorities and being a god dad, so she went on a rant of “ifbpeopje don’t put you first in their life they are not worth it”

( I’m sure I have done things wrong, it’s been a while and I’ve had a few wines preemptively celebrating my boyfriends birthday, please correct me on my mistakes x )

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but she matched some guy on tinder. They met up once. She ended up putting a ring next to his name in her contacts, I think this was seen in one of her videos, she was recording her laptop screen, he messaged her so it popped up.
Then in her video she said she stated she was going to head to a certain Starbucks cos he goes goes there. Ended up posting a story on her instagram of the starb drinks and his hands (this was before the video of her staking ways came out).

He also had a child from a previous relationship and it seemed on one particular occasion they had plans but he called it off, because you know, priorities and being a god dad, so she went on a rant of “ifbpeopje don’t put you first in their life they are not worth it”

( I’m sure I have done things wrong, it’s been a while and I’ve had a few wines preemptively celebrating my boyfriends birthday, please correct me on my mistakes x )
I thought this happened years ago? All I can remember is her twitter rant about him, but she then goes on to delete everything like it never happened. She did this again when she moved in to the apartment she just brought in Brighton. She put up screenshots of someone threating her in brighton on her insta stories, then three hours later deleted it and when people questioned her about her safety and if she was alright she deleted the comments and denied it happened. I wish i had screenshot the insta story but i thought the wacky gabby days where in the past. obviously not!

She’s crazy I feel like I remember this now. Remember her “boyfriend” this year didn’t spend her birthday with her

FOUND IT!!! Going on a date 👀 weekly vlog 1

Mystery boy hands
Yes !!! And it was Jane who was with her in her birthday day.
Gabbs made us think that it was her boyfriend but on twitter Jane thanked her for spending the day with her in Brighton.
She was caught 😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes ! And it was Jane!
And on twitter Jane thanks her for spending the day with her in Brighton.
LOL what I just thought: "maybe it was her brother posing or something for her", but I thought that was too far fetched. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Why is this girl so obsessed with painting?!?! Is her life truly that empty that the only way to fill her day is to paint? She’s overdone it in her flat so now she’s doing it to her mums house 🙈 Get. A. Life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't wait to own a property and paint it but I genuinely worry I will end up like that

Oh wait, I have a job that takes up 40 hours of my week so maybe not :LOL:

This made me think... If Gabs did work for 40 hours a week, imagine how much further she could go? As in, going out to do things, meet people, new projects etc.

Reactions: 11
I am so confused about her family situation haha, so her fathers gay? That shouldnt stop her from having a decent relationship with him?! Esp since she is bisexual herself! I know her family was obviously broken because of that situation if its true but it doesnt seem like she wants to try grow her relationship with him? I dunno I just find it so strange tbh! Why the need to be so far away from her family 🙈 I lovehalf hour away from mine and I dont drive and its not always easy to get back to see them and I find that hard 😂 dont know how she can be on her own like that for so long! It does seem like shes happier right now in Shefffield!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.